Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 33...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Chapter 33... Reply with quote

I just got done posting chapter 33. It's up. I'm not real happy with it, but it does move along a sub plot that I've been needing to get kicked around a bit. It also shakes Sheila up a tad which has been coming too.

Hope you enjoy it. I await your comments.

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chapter. A nice break from the craziness of late and a chance to talk to each other about the important stuff. Smile I had actually thought Luci removing the spells from Sheila would have made her a bit nicer towards Arden, but apparently not. Of course this is Lucifer we're talking about, so who knows what he did to her. Twisted Evil

That bit at the end was interesting too. The whole time so far Arden has been telling Sheila she will be going home... now it looks like that's not set in stone after all. I can't wait to see what happens with that. Smile

Rava

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* It seems to me that Arden isnt doing much to endure himself to Shiela either. She at least had a reason to treat him like he was the devil. He was acting as their puppet so to speak, even if he did screw the deal. Those kids are still just as dead.

I dont know. I dont think I could love someone who calmly talks about killing people and has the stories and skills to prove he has done them in the past. That is either going to be something she'll need to get over and he's going to have to stop acting like a cold blooded killer for her to do it.
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting...

Lakash is a bastard, but then we knew that all along, right?

This is going to be an interesting one.

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xaqtly wrote:
That bit at the end was interesting too. The whole time so far Arden has been telling Sheila she will be going home... now it looks like that's not set in stone after all. I can't wait to see what happens with that. Smile

Actually, Arden's been telling her that she'll get home no matter what happens. What is in question now is if he'll return with her.

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And allusion to the end draws near, the future unclear, will arden dissapear or will Shelia keep him near?

I love rhyming

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
Actually, Arden's been telling her that she'll get home no matter what happens. What is in question now is if he'll return with her.

Whoa, looks like I goofed. I misread one of the lines in that last passage, changing the meaning. Sorry about that, I normally don't misread stuff like that. I read this line:

"Then per our agreement, I'll not return to her world."

as:

"Then per our agreement, I'll not return her to her world."

D'oh. *smack* Embarassed

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 33 wrote:
Again, the dragon laughed. "Indeed." He leaned towards the image and grinned, but it held no humor, only threat. "You better hope that they don't discover the truth about you and your imminent demise, or I will own you."

now this is odd I thought the whole point of this quest was renew Nanuk this would lead me to believe that instead the wish will kill her if he knows this I do not think Arden will want to make the wish jeopardizing everything it seems that our boy is likely to be in need of a padded room when all is said and done.

Bearion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xaqtly wrote:
Hikaru wrote:

Whoa, looks like I goofed. I misread one of the lines in that last passage, changing the meaning. Sorry about that, I normally don't misread stuff like that. I read this line:

"Then per our agreement, I'll not return to her world."

as:

"Then per our agreement, I'll not return her to her world."

D'oh. *smack* Embarassed

Ya know, I did Exactly the same thing!

D'oh. *smack*, indeed! Embarassed

Great chapter. So it seems the whole of creation boils down to one womans decision, and her being truthful. Arden holds the cards, but he'll be listening to her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Arden isn't exactly making it easy for Sheila to like him... Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the Amulet of Lakash has a curse upon it perhaps the Lamp of Lakash does too

Arden may not be trying to get Shiela to like him more incase he doesnt get to go back with her,he might feel it would be easier on her.

Also if you remember dragons are cold and calculating arden seemed to be pretty affected when he talked about killing a guy at the appartment complex he used to live at.

Also i misread that exact same sentence Confused
Wolf-Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad i wasnt logged in
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: