Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 47!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesPI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Chapter 47!!! Reply with quote

Oh, hurry up Eric!!! Just send it back saying "Looks good, post it."
And you, Mr. Yost, you're just teasing us by saying it's "done-done-done" on your website. You sure took your sweet time writing this chapter, didn't you? Looking back on some previous posts, it looks like it's been a while since you've posted a new chapter. Looks like I've picked a good time to become addicted, and won't have to wait too long for my next dose of SOtS. Oh, man: Eric's site is going to updated shortly too, as a new month is upon us. It's going to be tough waiting for you two lazy bums to update your pages. Wink
Ghostwolf
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snatches James' hat from the top of his head....then whaps him repeatedly with it* Don't annoy the Author or Cartoonist...

Ghostwolf out...

Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
New strips are not out yet but after Endora's reaction to Sabrina dating a raccoon I wonder if he might be on the way out to make room for a Foxx?

Shocked

Could we but hope?!? Surprised

Shocked

Wow! That would be ... I mean, it'd be so ...

Cool

Dang, now I'll have that on my mind, too. Rolling Eyes

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really think she would react better to a fox?

My impression is she would react badly to anything except a skunk.

Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

Hmm.

Embarassed That ... um ... didn't occur to me. Embarassed

You're probably right.

Rava

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunitly Eric had already intoduced RC to the readers once before he read Chris's story. He even said once in an email to Chris that after the story he had considered changing things but..... *sighs* Oh well, Eric's loss. Very Happy
Tegeran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that's just great. I'm in the middle of a project and Chris tells us that chapter 47 is just waiting on Eric. My productivity is going to be completely shot until I can actually read it Evil or Very Mad Wink.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked out Chris's site and I was shocked. TV DAVE is gone? I didn't even know he was ill, I never met him but I had come to care for him and now...now I'm going to miss him this really has really got me feeling down this is truly a sad day.

Hortmage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: TV Dave Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
I just checked out Chris's site and I was shocked. TV DAVE is gone? I didn't even know he was ill, I never met him but I had come to care for him and now...now I'm going to miss him this really has really got me feeling down this is truly a sad day.

Crying or Very sad

I am very, VERY upset to hear about this. Crying or Very sad I hadn't heard anything about health problems, either.

I have intense feelings of guilt and depression right now. Dave had written a short 4-chapter story (The Final Farewell) that takes place in the days following Sabrina's death in Chapter 6 of Tabitha. He entrusted me to edit it for him. I've been working on it off and on since November, and I was only 4 pages from finishing the work.

The story was extremely sad and depressing. I cried the first time I read it. I couldn't edit more than a page or two at a time, because I would get too emotional to work on it. (And because TV Dave had an interesting philosophy on the use of commas and other punctuation Rolling Eyes )

I feel absolutely horrible that I never got the story back to Dave for him to check it out. Crying or Very sad

I'm going to need a few days to get over this. This follows too closely to a personal loss of my own.... I make a solemn vow to myself, though, that I will finish Dave's work and submit it to Chris before the end of April.

My prayers go to Dave's family and friends. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghostwolf wrote:
*snatches James' hat from the top of his head....then whaps him repeatedly with it* Don't annoy the Author or Cartoonist...

Relax, ghostwolf. I didn't mean to be annoying. I was kinda thinking out loud and typing it and posting it at the same time. Wink And as for the hat, NOBODY touches the hat. Evil or Very Mad
JamesPI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me slaps his forehead.
D'oh! That was me... I'm thinking that guest posting should be disabled... Confused
Tegeran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I thought it was going to be waiting on 47 that was going to affect my productivity Sad.

Mike Regan wrote:
But you know it will be worth that wait, right?

Always. Most definitely always.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 47!!! Reply with quote

JamesPI wrote:
Oh, hurry up Eric!!! Just send it back saying "Looks good, post it."
And you, Mr. Yost, you're just teasing us by saying it's "done-done-done" on your website. You sure took your sweet time writing this chapter, didn't you?

Yes, I'm afraid I did. Unfortunately, sometimes Real Life intervenes.

Quote:
Looking back on some previous posts, it looks like it's been a while since you've posted a new chapter. Looks like I've picked a good time to become addicted, and won't have to wait too long for my next dose of SOtS. Oh, man: Eric's site is going to updated shortly too, as a new month is upon us. It's going to be tough waiting for you two lazy bums to update your pages. Wink

Well, hopefully, you won't be waiting long. In the meanwhile, please enjoy the new art by Cirrel, Furmee, and myself in my online sketchbook

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

I dunno, she seems to like me all right Smile

Quote:

Mine is she would have her opinions but in the end be more concerned that her daughter's happy. And I'm doing my best Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mine is she would have her opinions but in the end be more concerned that her daughter's happy. And I'm doing my best Smile

I think the Endora in the comic is quite a bit different from the one in your story.
I don't know how deep her purist attitude runs. She could be just surprised and come around quickly, she could come around after a while, when she sees that her daughter is happy with this male, or she might not come around. We'll have to wait and see... Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: