Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting Problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Site Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna check
Whip-lash
Kneel before me... for I am Root!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an "anti-flood" parameter set to 45 seconds on this BBS. I will reduce it to 30 seconds, so let me know if that helps.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too keep getting that "Invalid Session Error", sometimes I get an "General Post Error", but only from work and not at home.

At work, I have to log in and check that little box at the bottom "log in every session" [or something like at] to keep connected with PF from the firewall at work.

Knowing that I'm behind a firewall at work adds special problems that may not be solved, but I'm just letting you know how things are on my end. Hope this helps... and if no solution can be found, I'll live with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirder, I have not noticed it before until now. Actually, paid attention to it.

Before the update- the pages would load and finish. ([STOP] icon would fade and [RELOAD] would brighten.) Now, I notice that the page would load, but the page does not stop "loading" until I press the [STOP] button on my browser (IE 4.5 or 5.0). ([STOP] Icon will not dim until I press it, even after the page seems to be fully loaded, [RELOAD] Icon remain dim otherwise.)

Again- it seens to be only at my work station.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too keep getting that Invalid_session thing.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too use to get Invalid Session but only when using AOL (my ISP) browser to post, now I use IE6 I dont recieve the message at all.
Ayannah
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting the invalid_session too o.< Meh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whip-lash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayannah wrote:
I keep getting the invalid_session too o.< Meh.

One thing that may help is if you clear out any cookies, specifically one's concerning Planetfurry or phpBB2 (even on other sites).
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People now might throw stones and other heavy stuff after me but I never encountered that problem

*hides*

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: PHP Debug Mode.... Reply with quote

Just got these today, both about 5 minutes apart from each other and on different forums. In both cases, I was in guest, and not under my account name, and was reading, not posting the threads:

7:15pm EST; elfen forum: Shout Out (Do Dandilions Roar) Thread; Error:

General Error

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id ' at line 4

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_forums f WHERE t.topic_id = AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id

Line : 153

File : /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/viewtopic.php

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Second Error, On Site problems, Post problems:

General Error

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id ' at line 4

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_forums f WHERE t.topic_id = AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id

Line : 153

File : /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/viewtopic.php

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just letting you know...
BtW I was not at work or home, but connected to an internet's cafe's fast network when it happened.
Whip-lash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: PHP Debug Mode.... Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Just got these today, both about 5 minutes apart from each other and on different forums. ...

I will take a look at the database. Likely it was either a session problem with the connection you were on (cookie blocks, odd firewall settings, etc.) or an issue with the table.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Site Problems All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: