Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battle Reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battle Reports

14th of October 412003

The Eldar will PAY!!

Hivefleet Tygonus gained revenge on the Eldar who dared to force their will on the troops of the Hivemind and send them into useless death [note from the author: Yes, it where exactly the same Eldar controlled by the same player Wink]

It was the Ulthwe Strike Force they had to battle, only a small group first who was eliminated quickly by Gaunts and the Hive Tyrant. However, they managed to open a portal of sorts, which the rest of their troops could use to enter the battlefield. However, the next group, Guardians with a Bright Lance, arrived soon at the border of the field. One group of Hormagaunts charged them and reached them almost instantly, thanks to their exceptional speed. The Hive Tyrant was following closely.

Now however the Portal was free again and another troop of Guardians and these farseer council people thingies [note from the author: I really have NO idea how they are called.] appeared through it. Both charged the second group of Gaunts, pinning them down in Close combat. They fought bravely, but against the council people thingies they had no chance and where wiped out. The Hive Tyrant immediately turned around to help the troops he left behind against the superior enemy.

The other unit of Hormagaunts had been reduced to a mere two in the meantime, facing 5 Guardians and a Seer person thingy [note from the author: Again I have no idea how it’s called in English]. However, now without that guidance of the Hive Tyrant the animalistic instincts took control of the Gaunts, making them attack even strong. They erased 3 of the Eldar and after the remaining ones killed of them the remaining Gaunt drove them away.

Now, the council people thingies attacked the Tyranid Warriors, totally unsuccessful though. The warriors in return killed two of them, what seemed to cause such a panic among the council people thingies that they immediately retreated into their portal.

Over the course of the next minute the Hive Tyrant made short work of the remaining Eldar Guardians.

Breakdown: 22 Hormagaunts dead, Tyrant and Warriors unscratched.

1 Ulthwe Strike Force either dead or running for their lives.

Conclusion

This was my first game in the Battleleague and I won quite distinctly. Of course, it did great things for my mood (read: I walked home grinning wide) and it means that if I win my next battle too I’ll advance to the next level, where 1000 point armies are used Smile

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you had a great deal of fun amigo Smile Congrats on your victory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: