Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DJ Tryouts with Voice Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> KWKAT - Planetfurry NetRadio Station!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whip-lash
Kneel before me... for I am Root!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: DJ Tryouts with Voice Mail Reply with quote

Don't have any recording equipment, or don't have the time or bandwidth to send the current DJ's a soundclip? Well, we have a fix for that.

You can now send us a voice mail with your DJ tryout message. It's as simple as picking up the phone, calling our voice mail number, and leaving the message.

Here are the details:

• Phone Number: 1 (603) 954-0067 (press "1" to leave your message)
  • Leave a quick message announcing the next song, current events, shout-outs, promotions, etc.
    For example: "This is DJ <YOUR NAME OR CALL SIGN>. Thank you for listening to "Planetfurry Radio - KWKAT". Our next song is brought to you by <SITE OR SERVICE NAME>.
  • We will get the voice mail sent to us through email, and will prepare it to be played back during on of our normal broadcasts.
  • Those tryouts that receive the best responses will be given a chance to DJ an entire 2 hour block on Planetfurry Radio.

Please note that we do reserve the right to not use any recordings for any reason. Recordings must not advertise illegal sites or services, and must not include profane language, "flames", etc. Phone charges may apply, and are non-refundable.
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious - are tryouts still a viable option for those of us who FINALLY managed to get the dang thing working on their machines?!?

Oddly enough, I actually have a degree in doing this sort of thing!

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go fur it! please send your try out to Whiplash, Fishburne or me, anyone who's interested in doing the DJ gig is welcome.
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I need to include any of the requisite 'unsafe for children and liberals' warnings in that tryout?
(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> KWKAT - Planetfurry NetRadio Station! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: