Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zig Zag The Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greasshoper22

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Zig Zag The Story Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Over the past month or so Iíve been rereading the Zig Zag story by James Bruner, I had first began reading it some ten or eleven years ago and recently rediscovered it and the Sabrina Story through links on EWSís site. Iím curious if anyone here knows if James and Chris are still active. I sent James a message via his contact tab several weeks ago but havenít reached out to Chris via his site yet. Blog post on Jamesís site show last activity in June of last year, Chrisís site seems to be around June 2012. A few cursory searches of this site show that James was a member at some point but nothing that hints at the stories continuation. Chrisís last post seems to be a ďheís been busyĒ from a few years ago as well.

Both of these stories hold sentimental value to me as they were among the first Furry related works I read and lead me further into the fandom. If the stories are dead, itíll sadden me but Iíd like to express my thanks towards the authors for their work regardless and hopefully make a contribution towards the hosting cost so theyíll be available for years to come.

Thanks,
AJ
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Grasshopper. Tigermark here, fan of ZZtS and contributor of fan fics. Last I talked to James, a year or so ago, ZZtS and ZZNoir were still a project he wants to work on, but his time and motivation are very sporadic. I too hope he, and eventually Chris, too, keep going with their work.

ZZtS is what inspired me to begin writing. My main story, Fire On High, had it's beginning in a fan fic idea for ZZtS, and Zig does appear in my story from time to time.

As far as James, I haven't heard from him lately. Hopefully that'll change soon.

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greasshoper22

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Hi Grasshopper. Tigermark here, fan of ZZtS and contributor of fan fics. Last I talked to James, a year or so ago, ZZtS and ZZNoir were still a project he wants to work on, but his time and motivation are very sporadic. I too hope he, and eventually Chris, too, keep going with their work.

ZZtS is what inspired me to begin writing. My main story, Fire On High, had it's beginning in a fan fic idea for ZZtS, and Zig does appear in my story from time to time.

As far as James, I haven't heard from him lately. Hopefully that'll change soon.

TM

Thanks for the insight, I do hope they both continue with their work. Motivation can be fickle, time even more so, it would be a shame if they were never finished. Iím looking forward to reading about how Z comes to terms with her past and how James weathers that storm, hell, Iíve enjoyed reading about the small things in their lives for that matter. Just a well rounded story.

I havenít read ZZN yet and have only peeked into the fan stories but Iíll be sure to read your contribution. Do you have a link to Fire On High, Iíd like to check it out too.

Iíll need to restart Sabrina too. As with ZZtS, I donít recall much of it thankfully so itíll all be new. Smile There is one fan story that burned itself into my mind a decade ago, the one where she dies. The scene when she goes and their kids lets out a wail...can visualize that to this day. Shocked

AJ
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here the addy, right here on planet Furry. Just updated a new chapter today.

http://www.planetfurry.com/users/tigermark/

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greasshoper22

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Here the addy, right here on planet Furry. Just updated a new chapter today.

http://www.planetfurry.com/users/tigermark/

TM

Appreciate it, thanks TM. Looking forward to reading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: