Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Beginning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: The Beginning Reply with quote

Shocked

I"M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

*ahems*

Treehouse Vixen Forum

Greetings! I hope you will enjoy many more threads in here coming to you and I would very much like to have visitors and pleasant experiences with my forum that I will be running from (yours truly) Plantfurry.

This is the Welcome Center where you can come in and read then move on to the next threads.

Each thread will be strictly to a subject and I would like that to be kept that way with out confusing anyone. I would hate to remove a thread if it gets too ugly.

What my forums will contain is word games, roleplay, my stories, my comic strips, poems/songs, art comment feedback, and many more. I will be posting them on my website and you are to comment on my threads about something of the website.

Please enjoy your stay and you can ask me any questions about myself or other things.

On and out *ends*

------------------------
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Locked THreads? Reply with quote

The locked threads in JF's Forum is memoriable therads. Then the rest are open for new users to add on or original users to change camera style/kinds/etc saying "hey what I used before sucked what I use now is better!

*keep in mind, i was young back then so don't go to me and say oh my god you said this wrong"

------------------------
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I am still here and doing good. I am currently writing a novel which it have furries in this one of course ^^

------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> jaymeefox All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: