Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sabrina Online Fanfic : Christian Sinners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreekSpawn85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Sabrina Online Fanfic : Christian Sinners Reply with quote

We are commencing production soon, on my newest story "Christian Sinners"

It is another fanfiction; based on the webcomic series called Sabrina Online Web comic, created by Eric W. Schwartz. Currently in Publication, but unlike the web comic series; we're taking this in an entirely new direction from the webcomic. (Of course you all know being this is a forum dedicated to Sabrina)

People might be asking "Why would you step into a realm like this?" or "What made you want to do this story, well let me explain.

I came across the universe from a fred fish disk leading me to a video of a particular anthropomorphic squirrel walking the street, and everybody gazing at her beauty, I literally laughed out loud; at the UN PC attitude the story went for, the looney tunes inspired gags, and just how that one particular scene displays the world of Sabrina perfectly.

It was than I came across more of the videos such as at the movies 1,2,and 3 (number three in particular was where were introduced to Thomas Woolfe (Created by Micheal Higgs)

It was than I discovered that they weren't the main characters, and were more side characters; while that role went to Sabrina. Which was where I discovered the comic, it was like more expanded; the world was like if Kevin Smith wrote an American Pie movie; everything from the interactions, to the raunchy humor; it was quite literally the equivalent of playing Conkers Bad Fur day; and much like Conker its not a comic series for everyone.

But if you can handle it I highly recommend checking it out; they get new pages every month.

Anyway enough about the story, lets talk about this particular story.
Basically the story, while it will be in the vein of that story; we set out to make a story that added a little bit more to the universe, and we set out to create a story that took these blue collar individuals and put them in a situation that stepped them out of their comfort zone.

So we stepped into the zone of Horror; but it won't only be that; it will be a combination of Horror, a long with action, Comedy, and Romance.
Four genres that I think will feel right at home in this universe.

I got the inspiration to do it in this style after watching Eli Roths "Cabin Fever" (Really excited to see Hostel), James Wans Saw (Can't wait to see Saw II), Rob Zombies House of 1000 Corpses (Devils Rejects I can't wait to see soon), and Clive Barkers Lord of Illusions.

Cabin Fever for its balance between Horror and Comedy; as well as its gore (Hope Hostel will top it) Saw for its down to earth direction horror and clever idea, House of 1000 Corpses for its hard Rock soundtrack and grind house like style, and Lord of Illusions for its unique atmosphere; and uniqueness to the cult seen in the film.

So here's what the story is without giving too much away, "Christan Sinners" is basically about these three kids who have just finished up another year at college, and right at the beginning we see Thomas discovering that his girlfriend Amy is pregnant, and immidately grows nervous due to the fact that he's fearful of becoming a father; thats due to the fact that he's not only fearful of a challenge but also fears about raising a child, not only because of the childs upbringing but also being a good father.

Eventually though after some convincing from a preacher at his church, he gains the courage to ask her marry him to which she agrees.

Eventually moving in with her; and all seems to be well on Campus, as they enjoy their summer.

But hell comes to this murderous cult led by a corrupt overly religious christian preacher named Diablous who believes he's the ticket that will get his group to the land of perfection and promise, and he believes to do is murder those who don't go by the Christian way of thinking such as being gay, having sex before marriage, anybody who doesn't follow the ten commandments, or make up gods to worship.

They get caught in the cults eyes, and are almost killed. But they are saved by a recently reinstated cop named Scott who agrees to keep a close eye on them, on this road trip through hell.

This a story that will be made not only through the eyes of a horror fan, but a fan of this universe.

This is a story that will carry the style of those stories that I mentioned above, that being pure un pc material steeming from the romance between Thomas and Amy, The horror from the cult lead by Diablous, and even the comedy.

I want people to go into this story not knowing what to expect; and to walk out saying "Wow" I don't necessarily see this story as a one genre story, I see many different genres.

If you want horror and gore you'll get horror and gore, If you want Romance you'll get Romance, and if you like pure un PC comedy you'll get pure un PC comedy.

Something Eli Roth mixed perfectly together in his 2002 film Cabin Fever.
I'm unsure of how people will react to this story; because believe me every movie, story, and Video game has its share of haters; some more than others.

Especially when its a particular fan base that particular people hold so near and dear to their heart, we will give this story and the source material, the respect it deserves, and hope people see this story it will provide them with an experience that they've never read or seen before.
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is for Chris Yost's Sabrina story. It's not a general story forum.

If you're looking to post an episodal story to the board, I can make you your own forum.

Cheers!!
Hikaru

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GreekSpawn85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hikaru wrote:

If you're looking to post an episodal story to the board, I can make you your own forum.

Cheers!!
Hikaru

Thanks can you do that I really want to get the word out that this story is coming, I'm new to forums.
GreekSpawn85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hikaru wrote:

Cheers!!
Hikaru

Just a quick update I'm making it right now under blither blather I hope that's okay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: