Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Define: Hell, Revenge, Evil
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Define: Hell, Revenge, Evil Reply with quote

Like Vampire's Drought, this untitled work, which approaching 40 chapters, 85 subchapters, and over a quarter million words has been resurected sucessfully from the Laptop. But the chatpers, though labled by date (making it easy to work with), is highly unfinished, and gaps exists, some almost 16 months big.

This being a snippet of one of the later chapters; I put as a trailer to get readers' insight. Hopefully I can get something fixed with this and get it completed in 5 years or less.

And yes, its autobiographical, but some items and events were changed to protect the innocent.

Sometimes in thinking on getting something complete and perfect, and endless develops and the work in question gets victimized by constant editing, and eventually dies.

Comments, compliments, compliants- send them to me, here.

http://fernandogutierrez.net/personal/stories/fandc/trailer.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only comment is "Shiver" - I would not want to be on the narrator's bad side. A very seriously done piece of work.

with quiet applause,
Cateagle
(loud applause would not suit that bit of story)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*
Due to a connection problem at my server's ISP, I temporarily made a mirror of the trailer onto here; my account on PF.:

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailer.html

Hope no one would mind, since its temporary and its only 1 file.

Again: Comments, compliments, compliants- send them to me, here.

Elfen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange thought running through me head, as incomplete as the story is- only submit trailer pieces of it, once a month or so, while it is being completed...

Only chapter snippets, like the last one, completed chapters are, well... take the sum of Vampire's Drought and the sum of Dandilions- and well... I dont think that adds up to a chapter. It runs like a dairy, in fact it was my dairy... when I had one, which it too was snippets of what happened through the days gone past.

Check on the pulse of the readers, and see if anyone's been victims of their own heart attacks.

And CatEagle- Yes, there will be loud applaused allowed... when its properly suited Mr. Green
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen @ Work wrote:
And CatEagle- Yes, there will be loud applaused allowed... when its properly suited Mr. Green

But, of course, but that clearly wasn't the place for it.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont tempt me Cateagle... I might post up the Wedding one just to get those load applause... Or the final court scene... nah, the Wedding's better, once I figure out how to transfer a Vic20 cassette speed script wordprocessor file to a Power PC or G3 Mac! Mr. Green

Yup, I think I'm the first to digitize my dairy, back on '80...
(Only sucessful in transfering to to the laptop on a few of those tapes before it got lost.) My, to believe that cassette tapes with data still survives some 20 plus years after the fact, says something. Twisted Evil

I think I better check eBay for a C64 and cassette drive. Smile

Proof that Chivilary's not dead...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Non nice, NOT nice at all. Evil or Very Mad
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the other 3 parts that comprise, but not complete or begin this chapter; they follow in order cronologcially.

Question is why?
Made some strange sense to do so. I think I may have inadvertantly started following to this dark story. But its not for me I release it.

The Beginning started 8 years before, the end, if one can consider it- a month after the trailer's point. But there is a 15 year fight afterwards, and like Cateagle says, " I would not want to be on the narrator's bad side." A lesson that many would learn the hard way- including the NYC/NYS Court System. If I were to peg it- That is where is would end.

So my work is not finished, not by a long shot... not in the very least.

Well, here are the next 3:
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailer2.html
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailer3.html
http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailer4.html

As for the Laser Vision....
Explanation is somewhere in some file in some hospital hard drive somewhere; its printout to be made public when I post that chapter in the future.

In the least- I dare say.... Enjoy.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very simple response here:

"Stone-cold DAMN!!!"

It's probably a good thing you're doing this one in small increments; too large a dose at once would be difficult for some to take.

Thoughtfully,
a subdued Cateagle

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:

"Stone-cold DAMN!!!"

It's probably a good thing you're doing this one in small increments; too large a dose at once would be difficult for some to take.

Thoughtfully,
a subdued Cateagle

LMAO!!!
I thought you were too sophisiticated and gentlemanly to outright say "DAMN!!!"

Looks like even the best knights in shiney amour sports a little rust on them... Where's My Polishing Wheel!!!
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Cateagle wrote:

"Stone-cold DAMN!!!"

Thoughtfully,
a subdued Cateagle

LMAO!!!
I thought you were too sophisiticated and gentlemanly to outright say "DAMN!!!"

Looks like even the best knights in shiney amour sports a little rust on them... Where's My Polishing Wheel!!!

Heh, when it's appropriate, I'll use it. I just don't use it casually. Shocked

'Sides, I never claimed my armor was untarnished, just well maintained Wink

Cateagle

Last edited by Cateagle on Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I have another story to follow....

Sheesh!

Just how many am I supposed to read each day????

GRIN!!!!

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Last Snippet in the Chapter?

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerfinale.html

(ultra short.)

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen @ Work wrote:
The Last Snippet in the Chapter?

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerfinale.html

(ultra short.)

A nice, and disquieting, ending to the chapter. Twisted Evil This cat will be looking forward to more.

Cateagle

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the crowd's insatible, and wanting for more....

Where the last chapter starts.

A "Prequal" Sort of speak...

http://www.planetfurry.com/~elfen/fandc/trailerprequal.html

(loud applause accepted.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: