Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Test of Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The BioCobra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsquare1111 wrote:
P.S. : "Constantine?" Where can I read about THIS character?

Well, I have a thread here on Aslaug's forum called 'Joining the ALN/ALS club' where I posted my three short stories about my character. They're set in-between Aslaug's stories of Defiance and Test of Time. Just go on the thread while logged in, and you can download the stories in PDF format. I'd like to hear what feedback you've got. I'm currently working on a short story set after Test of Time, called 'Lux Aeterna'.

I will say, though, that I feel the writing I did on the the character in those initial stories isn't as good as I've been getting him recently, but the filly still thinks they're a more-than-decent read. I should probably re-write them at some point to bring them up to scratch with how Constantine's developed as a character, but that'll be sometime in the future. I should also probably have my own forum page here on Planetfurry for such things, but I just don't have the knack for administration or moderation on forums, so I've been living off the filly's hospitality for as long as she can tolerate me. Embarassed Very Happy

Cobra out.

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of [fur]kind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." — Dave Barry
dsquare1111

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BioCobra wrote:
dsquare1111 wrote:
P.S. : "Constantine?" Where can I read about THIS character?

Well, I have a thread here on Aslaug's forum called 'Joining the ALN/ALS club' where I posted my three short stories about my character. Cobra out.

I will give them a read. Very Happy

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: