Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfen's Sites Progress Reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Finally UP!!!

Dandilion's Roar: Chapter 20

OK... Its a bit on the short side. Evil or Very Mad

But Read it! and take a look at the Chapter Listings for that all important sneak-peeks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those who read Snippets...
Minor chapter update, but I wont say where. With all the latest updates last month, you should be able to find the unread link...

Happy Hunting.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah chapter 20 Very Happy Cool!!

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing My Bit to Adding to the Constant Flow of Pollution on the Internet Twisted Evil

2 Years Ago: This was to be a project that my kids at school and I were doing on my server on a website called "Accidental Comics.com".

Accidental Comics was to be a site like Keenspace.com but on a much smaller scale, having my local talents put up their works on my server... Well we all know where my server went- RIGHT!!! Damn, if I ever catch that bastage, I swear I'm gonna... GGGRRRR...!!! *Ahem!*

OK, better now...

Well, this 1 comic strip was to be the basic basis of their work, by leading by example, this general was going to lead his troops into battle... with his own comic strip, called: The Alphas.

Me Draw? Yes, Quite talented, but as the discussions between I and another former great [SkunkFox], I no longer have the time and patience to sit down and kill 3 weeks into drawing. So, slap it together, digitize what I can and paste pieces together, and hope for the best.

The site is going up as we speak and hopefully the first strip will be up within 2; with only the basics and cast sheet up and running (no art yet!). I wont be using any fancy cgi's or other scripts, I'm going to just Miss Mab it all the way. Mr. Green

Evil or Very Mad...o0O( Yes, I know the header's is from Dandilions... Got PhotoShop Issues on this stinking Laptop, so its there for the mean time to hold the space!)

Warning: Non-Furry Mature Content...
Mature Content- with Jr High School Girls?
Well... Not Sexually Explicit, but it may be on the Blood and Gore end of things. Rolling Eyes
If you only knew what happens in my classes... well, maybe you will with this
[Place Evil Laughter here]

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more additional work done on Snippets, primarily in the characters section.

Strange, the character section as shown only reflects Book V; as Book V is the last of the series but the first to be deciphered from the old media.

The other books posts (in case you noticed), will have their own character sections put in, but the main cast will be that of the characters in Book V.

Secondly- if you go to the hosted site main page, SpyTech has been crossed out, though the link is still active. Due to data loss of 10 chapters when the PDA was dropped (30 seconds before sync'ing), I'm at a cross roads with this one- should I continue it or should I leave it die?

Well, I'm still thinking about it. Which is why the section was crossed out but the link left alive.

Other News: in the next 2 weeks, updates in Skip, Dandilions, Vampire and on the comic strip: The Alphas. I'll be trying to get them together and ready by Aug. 1st. Then a short hiatus around the 15th- which would have been our 21st wedding anniversary if she would have lived. Que Sera, Sera...

Fighting Inner Demons can be a real Bitch.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the header on The Alpha's site.

BTW, Skunky is still great... formerly or not Very Happy

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started the cast page on The Alphas.

I have to say that a lot was loat in traslation; covert the images from Freehand to Photoshop, I thought I would be able to keep the hires details. Looks like eps-encapsilation does not work. But, I'll deal with it, and hopefully it will work perfectly one day.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done: The Alphas.
Completed:
1) First Strip "Another Day In The Lab.
2) 99% of the site itself.
3) SHOUT OUT!!! Thread- for you input.
Enjoy. Mr. GreenTwisted Evil

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on The Alphas:

Added: Next 2 strips.
[Mainly gags strips no plots/subplots- yet]
Added a couple of more links.
Upated Strip Archive.

Total: 3 strips done.
Several more to come before hiatus, and then expect a weekly update afterwards.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's UP!!!

Dandilion's Roar: Chapter 21

OK... Its a bit on the short side, but it does ties up some loose ends, and things begin to get evil at this point. Evil or Very Mad

But Read it! and take a look at the Chapter Listings for that all important sneak-peeks.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated The Alapha's, added a couple of strips but the index remains current. To see the spoiler strips, go into the archives.

Did chapter 21 of dandilions, working on Chapter 22. Working on Chapter 18 of Skip On The Broken Record. Almost lost it, but am also working on Vampire's Draught.

Lets see, what else? Well, Starbucks is still Starbucks... Working hard for little or no money and hell; life is grand.

On a personal note, well... it should be left to the personal rant thread, but damn it, some people dont know when to leave well enough alone.

The Week of August 15th, will be my hiatus. No work, get away from it all. Dont call me, my cell phone will be buried under a rock in central park somewhere...

So until next update, hopefully soon....

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on The Alphas

No Big news other than another strip update. But I did discover a problems in the archives, which when you jump from one strip to another, one of them (today's) gets skipped. Its been fixed.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completed the following:

Skip On The Record's Chapter 18.

Sevral Strips of The Alphas comic.

Still working on the others Twisted Evil
Comments? Put it in the approprieate Shout Out Pages Mr. Green

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the time PF was down, I put The Alphas on my ancient Tripod website.

Now that its back , I had to transfer a whole lot of files over to PF...

So without further ado, the newly updated The Alphas

Which Includes This Specail Furry Strip.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit behind schedule... oh hell, 2 months behind schedule...

Update On Dandilion's Roar: Chapter 22; Banishment From The Garden of Sweden.

This starts a new act:
Act 8: For Whom The Bells Toll

Enjoy.

Again, check the chapter lists for future updates...

Just one word of warning: Ribbit!i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: