Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joining the ALN/ALS club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The BioCobra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Time for seconds... Reply with quote

Hello again, folks.

Time for me to pop up and interrupt the flow of your regular Filly-filled schedule. I've got another story of my own ready to be viewed, and this one's a belter.

Aslaug and Constantine finally meet for the first time, and fight each other.

I've been discussing a lot of all my work with Aslaug, and we've agreed to make my first few stories an interquel between Defiance and Test of Time. I have to thank her for being so supportive of my work.

Again, I may have made some mistakes, but oh well. Also, some events have passed since Adventum and this story which may be a little confusing at first. I intend to address that in a later story. As for copyright... The reason I don't include all the characters and their owners is simply because I don't mention them. They'll be acknowledged as they are mentioned in my stories.

Final note; I really do ask that you read my story, and if you do, please give me feedback. It will boost my confidence no end.

Enough of my rambling now. Here's the download. Enjoy.

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of [fur]kind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." — Dave Barry
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round one with the bird (with the bird)...
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to put something forward here. I think people might want to go read these two stories. First of all, they are excellently written (and I mean that in a very sincere kind of way ... I'm impressed by the language myself), and secondly, they are good stories in their own right. But more importantly, they feature a character who will play a part in Aslaug's future stories, so unless you want to be totally confused by the time this happens ... do go read Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
I've got to put something forward here. I think people might want to go read these two stories. First of all, they are excellently written (and I mean that in a very sincere kind of way ... I'm impressed by the language myself), and secondly, they are good stories in their own right. But more importantly, they feature a character who will play a part in Aslaug's future stories, so unless you want to be totally confused by the time this happens ... do go read Wink

"There's a second story?!?"

*searches forum frantically, turning up nothing*

Embarassed

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's right here. There's a download link on Biocobra's comments in this very thread. Two of them, for two stories, ready to be read Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
It's right here. There's a download link on Biocobra's comments in this very thread. Two of them, for two stories, ready to be read Very Happy

Gah!

Embarassed Shocked Crying or Very sad

Missed that . . .

The BioCobra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellan Meig'h wrote:
Gah!

Missed that . . .

Well, Kellan, I'm glad you found it. But what d'you think of it?

*Puts on soppy face* Anxious

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of [fur]kind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." — Dave Barry
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BioCobra wrote:
Kellan Meig'h wrote:
Gah!

Missed that . . .

Well, Kellan, I'm glad you found it. But what d'you think of it?

*Puts on soppy face* Anxious

I found it, read it and enjoyed the read. "Constantine" is quickly becoming my new favorite bad(misguided?) fur!

Good work!

Kel

The BioCobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music to my ears... or at least, whatever it is a cobra has for ears. Very Happy

A bad fur? An interesting perspective. He's not meant to be truly evil, just very anti-heroic... and he enjoy's getting justice and taking the p**s. Yes, he defeated Aslaug (although I doubt she'll admit that...), but he won't be fighting her forever, as my eventual third 'interquel' story will demonstrate.

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great reads, both. The Fearsome Filly met her match? Maybe, but nobody and nothing can beat her for shear tenacity.I'm reminded of Inego Montoya and the Man in Black in Princess bride, at the end of their epic duel, or at least Westley's quote.

"I would no sooner destroy a priceless work of art." Just before he knocks Inego unconscious.

heh, I doubt Aslaug will be underestimating Constantine again.

And what of Kester? A cobra without a soul, and apparently most emotions. With immense power available to him. Robotic tool or dangerous unguided missle?

Well done, BioCobra.

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*prods biocobra's ribs* See? I told you people would start reading them.
The BioCobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Grins ecstatically, and rubs poked ribs*

Wahey! Thanks, Tigermark. That's the two current writers, and two of the original Scruffy Squad on my side. Admittedly, in both cases, one of these two is the same Filly, but even so, I'm doing well! Honestly, the idea that I could come along, and do something related to a universe like this, that I have the utmost respect for, and do well enough to get support from its principal creators and writers is a very high honour for me. And believe me, I am one YOUNG snake... I'm not even out of my teens yet!

So yes, Aslaug, I concede your confidence was well-founded.

Kester will be mentioned in a later story on his own, and me and the Filly have got 'plans' for him.

(Oh, and, for the record, the line is "I would sooner destroy a stained-glass window as an artist like yourself. However, since I can't have you follow me either...")

(And also, for the Lady of the Axes, It's BioCobra, not Biocobra or biocobra, the B and C are both in upper case. Just a pedantic little British point...)

Frazikar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's BioCobra, not Biocobra or biocobra, the B and C are both in upper case.

Good to see you have a sense of identity, but you still have some earnin to do (unless you really want to add 'axe-dodger'...)
The BioCobra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, guys and gals, here it is. The third part of my 'Of Fallen Angels' stories.

This is the third and last story of the interquels between Defiance and Test of Time by Aslaug. When that comes out in a couple of weeks or so of this posting, it will be set after this. Again, my thanks go to the dear Filly for helping me proof-read this on short notice, and to all of you out there who read it.

Anyway, brief babble-note time. Copyright disclaimer now in full, because it's just easier. After this, I won't be writing anything for a good while, until Aslaug's next big adventure is over.

So there we are. You get to read this short morsel of mine before the Filly's next big show-stopper. Enjoy!

Last edited by The BioCobra on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is an entertaining way to present your character's history. very well done!

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Aslaug All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: