Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

furry related free MMO I found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ_Krythos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: furry related free MMO I found Reply with quote

not a bad setup. Graphics are reasonable(could be better, but again, its free) http://www.eartheternal.com/welcome

Player races if you were wondering
http://www.eartheternal.com/player_races
Yes, they have foxes, wolves, deer, rabbits, mice, cats, and a number of others that furries will find quite interesting. I havent found anything relating to a crafting system yet, but I didnt play much, just messed around a bit.

figured Id share it in case someone couldnt afford WOW and wanted to try out a new MMO

"When taking a vacation from life, death is only the beggining and birth is only the end"
- Crimson Jackal
Silverstreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the beta some time ago. It definitely has promise.
RCraccoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol its like hello kitty island adventures answer to world of warcraft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphics can only become so good with a browser. if they had there own client then yeah this can become quite intersting. not much info about what the game is all about though on the site.
it casts its shadow upon the fallen leaf.
Asalis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do have their own client. it asks you when you click play now. the client just works through your browser though why I have no idea. would be easier just for them to drop the application.

The game is still in beta but it's now open for anyone to join. From what i saw first hand it's got a lot of promise still. They just implemented repeatable quests but right now it's just a bunch of monster bashing up to a certain level. they have plans to add other kinds of repeatable quests from what I'm gathering and there's still a lot more in the works. Right now it's pretty much in the debugging phase, and there's a lot that needs to be debugged.

With that said the game is still in beta so they haven't even begun on content. There's only 4 classes to choose from and the species you choose has no bearing on your stats. the customization beyond color is cookie cutter and limited in selection. You have 3 fur/skin/scale/paint-job(yes you can choose to play an android) but you can basically have it any color you desire. Beyond that it's limited as I said. Your clothes do change but your actually able to keep the look of the old item if you don't like the look of the much stronger one.

As said earlier the game has a lot of promise but it's gonna take people who are willing to take the time to point out the bugs and help the developers get this game working more smoothly. Only reason I can guess as to why they made it open was to do a load test while they debug. Again that's just speculation on my part.

If anyone has a character they can add mine to their friends list (limit 4 per player at the moment)

Asalis Featherbloom - Bounder - Druid (ranger class)
Jessica Featherbloom - Bounder - Rogue
Angela Featherbloom - Bounder - Knight
Kevalis Featherbloom - Bounder - Wizard

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game has now been completely shut down. its website is no longer available and its client is now useless and the seems to absolutely no statement from its developer or reason given for its cancellation. i had high hopes for it but sadly it has died the same money hole that so far all furry MMO's seem to end up in. Eh?
Asalis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually if you had done your research and bothered to check the official Facebook page you'd know that the people funding them bailed on them. So they had to sell off Earth Eternal which has been purchased, but the new buyers haven't announced who they are yet or what they intend to do with it. They have also sworn the original owners to secrecy so we know nothing about whats going on with it. One thing we do know is that the original developer is being hired on as a consultant so something is being done with it but he has absolutely no say in what's going to be the products final release, or if it's even going to be re-released at all. That's about all I could find. The Facebook page is still being updated so it's obviously still in the running but for how much longer is the question. All this lack of information doesn't sound too encouraging.

We, dig, giant robots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

I hate the DMV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
DragonWolf_keny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but the regardless of all of that the point is it cannot be played any longer so no matter how much we argue about it is gone now.

all in all i simply hope there is something better that will come along soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: