Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 4.3 Status
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Chapter 4.3 Status Reply with quote

Despite all of the turbulence of the later half of 2002, work has proceeded, albeit slowly, on Chapter 4.3. The initial, pencil on paper, draft is nearly done ( Laughing first time in a while an entire chapter section has been finished completely on paper first) and I'll then keyboard it in - adding and polishing as I go along.

The winners of my second contest will find their cameos in this section; that bit's already written.

Meanwhile, I though I'd include one artist's interpretation of Lee & Debbye in the foyer of the country club where the dinner-dance is being held. The artist's interpretation of Debbye's colors is a bit light and she choose the most daring version of Debbye's gown from the designer's description (the text will have a slightly different one). I can't say I mind, though. Wink

Best regards,
Cateagle

Last edited by Cateagle on Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, Shocked Debbye looks cute and tasty. Razz

I think Lee agrees with that statement. Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

The keyboarding has started. In order to support another writer, a later protion fo 4.3 was keyboarded and sent for reference use; I'll let that author comment if eh wishes.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rava

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
The keyboarding has started. In order to support another writer, a later protion fo 4.3 was keyboarded and sent for reference use; I'll let that author comment if eh wishes.

Cateagle

I think that was me Smile
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Rava wrote:
Cateagle wrote:

Cateagle

I think that was me Smile

Ah, nope. ::sheepish grin:: 'Twasn't you. This was a short section of 4.3 that some one needed as a reference. When I get 4.3 done, you get the dubious pleasure of verifying that it meshs with your story (that shouldn't be a problem since I had a hardcopy of the pertinent section when I wrote 4.3).

Cateagle

Last edited by Cateagle on Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
sextion?

Shocked

::SNICKER:: Picky, picky, picky! My finger went one key too far to the left. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cateagle

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
::SNICKER:: Picky, picky, picky! My finger went one key too far to the left. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Embarassed I don't want to speculate where else your fingers might move a little too far..... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Cateagle wrote:

Embarassed I don't want to speculate where else your fingers might move a little too far..... Shocked Rolling Eyes

:rofl:

Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Debbye in Her Dress Reply with quote

Here's one artist's interpretation of Debbye in her dress for the dinner dance. I think the artist has caught her quite well.

Appreciatively,
Cateagle

PS. THe original may be found at Shannon Fowler's VCL Archives

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting pic.

But the face looks almost human, at least the lower half and the throat.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Interesting pic.

But the face looks almost human, at least the lower half and the throat.

*nods* I can see that, but I like the overall pic and it's a fairly close approximation of the final description of her dress for that dinner-dance.

Appreciatively,
Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the delay between getting my computer set up and having DSL available (thank you, SBC) did have one good aspect, I got well into keyboarding 4.3. I'm now in that part of the afternoon before the dinner dance that Rava didn't show, Lee & Lyman having a few more (acrimonious) words with each other than her story reported - but, then, they weren't germane to her story.

Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Finally!!! Reply with quote

Chapter 4.3 is keyboarded and has been given a first pass proofing and is now off to the reviewers/editors for comment and markup. Smile

Cheers,
Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Editorial and review comments on 4.3 have been received and incorporated and the final version sent out to Mike, Rava, and Anthrofiction.com for posting.

The first draft of 4.4 has been started.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice written. It's interesting to see bits of the other side of events.

I have only one, really big problem with it. It makes me want more Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: