Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:57 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas! Reply with quote

Merry christmas....may you holidays be filled with remembering.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I prefer appreciation of those you are close to and great expectations...

Merry Christmas!

BTW: What are your favorite characters doing today?
Helping Chip & Dale decorate the tree is NOT a good answer :-)

Why don't we peek through a window on that ski lodge over there...
----
A ski resort somewhere on the evening of the 24.

"Are you hiding something?" the feline looking alien sitting in the padded chair by the fireplace asks when she sees Anthony entering with a hand on his back.
"It's time to exchange gifts, Rrsh'Dhana," he replies, grinning widely, "or have you forgotten?"
"How could I?" she counters as she rises from the chair, walks up to him and embraces him in a hug. "What did you get me?"
"Nothing much," he replies, dropping a small box into her hand.
Glancing at the box she quickly realises not only that it's made to contain jewelry, but also that it's quite old. "It's beautiful," she gasps as she opens it to reveal the contents, "but what is it?"
"It's a brooch," he explains. "It has been in my family for more than a century, and since it would look better on you than on me..."
"Thank you!" she exclaims, hugging him again and giving him a few licks in the face for good measure.
"What did you get me?"
"You want your present now?" she asks teasingly.
"Yes, please," he responds, using his best 'puppy dog' look.
Taking a step back, she turns her back on him, then unties the robe she's wearing before turning back at the same time as she lets the garment drop and revealing her 'gift'; that her body is wrapped in wide, red bands criss-crossing her body from her neck downwards and ending in a bow tie on her tail. "Do you like it?"
----
We open our presents on the eve of the 24. here in Norway...
(That way all the batteries in the most noisy toys have been spent and the house is quiet the next morning when the hangover kicks in)

And look!
I remembered my password!

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Bearion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And no batteries required! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry 'bout that, but I just have to post this, after that comment by Bearion... Twisted Evil

(Don't know if someone has posted this alreasy.)

Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year, too you and your Familly Athony... Mad-mas:

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Dragon-Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry chrismas to you and to your loved ones Anthony.
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same procedure as every year, james.

European furs should be able to recognise the line...
For American readers I can say that it's a sketch, played by an English actor, recorded by a German TV station in 1963, and then later by a Swiss TV crew and is probably the show with most reruns ever. (Yes, even more than shark week on discovery)
Anyway, in most countries they air it on new years eve, but here in Norway it's aried on 'the day before the day' (23 december). It's not really christmas until we've seen that sketch. Smile
If anyone wonders, we use the shorter (12 minutes) version here in Norway, not the longer(18 minutes) German original.
Curious fact, the actor who played the butler was 'rather anti German' and insisted on doing the sketch in English, even though it was filmed in Germany, and meant for a German audience. And to date, it's one of a VERY FEW shows aired there that they don't do german voice-overs on.

A little question...

What does your characters think about Christmas?

Let's zoom in on a large two-storey house...
The living-room in that house, where a group is gathered around the fireplace.

"What you you think about christmass, miss?"
"Mumble, gulp, burp!" Then, looking up from the plate of food, the black-and-white furred bearlike alien grunts, "Pass the cranberry sauce!"
"And you, miss?" we ask a wolflike female who just entered the room, bearing a tray of cakes, "what do you think about Christmas?"
"It's my favorite time of the year!" she exclaims. "Every winter I'm reminded of the winter I spent hiding in that capsule, cold, starving and alone. Then comes Christmas with friends, good food, gifts, and a caring mate to snuggle up to before the fireplace."
Well, she seems to enjoy it. Turning to a rather uneven couple in the corner, we again ask what is their thoughts of christmas.
"We're busy!" the large, feline-looking female growls, nodding towards the sprig of holly hanging directly above them, then going back to the task at hand; making out with the short man sitting next to her.
Maybe they'll be more talkative later.
But...
Where are the rest?

A quick look around reveals Henri busy washing up, and that giggling can be heard from behind the door to the newly installed jacuzzi.
It's probably not a good idea to interrupt just now...

Merry christmas every one!!!

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do my characters think about Christmas?

Well, it depends on what Christmas you ask Lee & Debbye about. *BEG* In storytime it's 1999 and Christmas that year is going to be a bit different for them, as will the next few. Those who've read Gone Wylde will understand why I say that Christmases from 2002 on will be much more enjoyable for both of them. As for Lyman and some others of my cast, I'm not saying. (Gotta save a few surprises).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?

No comment about Sehh'Remma and Roger making out under a sprig of holly instead of mistletoe?

Like my Avatar?
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
What?

No comment about Sehh'Remma and Roger making out under a sprig of holly instead of mistletoe?

I figured they thought it was the "spirit" of the thought that mattered, not the details Laughing

Furry_wolf2001b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and a happy new year!
I wuld say "merry crismass", but it is a -bit- late for that part, i think. Wink

And nise crismass pice. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> anthony All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: