Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi the Squirrel Demo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelvin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Midi the Squirrel Demo! Reply with quote

http://www.box.net/shared/2xkmnsg3ho

Yup, there it is. Sorry I've been away so long. I've been mostly working on the game and art and stuff, and haven't had much time for forums. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the game.

Discord: kelvin#0465
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell Midi's been working hard on this game. I've played it myself, and it's pretty fun, similar to Mega Man but with a crazy bomber squirrel. Try it out.
tobi3B

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. Itīs fun you find something like this not every day. Very Happy

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
Red Reynart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

long long ago when i like first joined PF I downloaded a midi squirel game. =( But my pc got fudged up and I lost the game.. =D I hope that this is like that game that was a fun game jumping all over and opening doors and runing about with all cool stuffs. <.<
it casts its shadow upon the fallen leaf.
Kelvin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Reynart wrote:
long long ago when i like first joined PF I downloaded a midi squirel game. =( But my pc got fudged up and I lost the game.. =D I hope that this is like that game that was a fun game jumping all over and opening doors and runing about with all cool stuffs. <.<

Ah, sorry. I accidentally left an infinite loop in the end of that game because I didn`t understand how they worked, so sorry if it happened to cause you any damage.

Red Reynart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midi wrote:
Red Reynart wrote:

Ah, sorry. I accidentally left an infinite loop in the end of that game because I didn`t understand how they worked, so sorry if it happened to cause you any damage.

naw.. Razz it wasn't the game that was fudged just my pc and i lost it due to the pc. O.o it was a fun game though i remember more than just bombs and stuffs. >.> wasn't there a banana?

Syrius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloaded. Will try tomorrow.
Red Reynart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it a few days ago. It was fun. During the training though when you reach the point where you get the message to explore all areas of the map and go up into that empty room there under where the water is. Oddly (probally a slight bugg) There are a few flying mobs (short for monster) that goes through the floor then attacks me. O.o This i know isn't right for when i found the way up to that water area it then came up with all the info on how to kill them.

Other than that it was fun should have more leanth to it and perhaps a killer story line and goodies to collect as one advaces but not bad midi ^^ very injoyable.

Kelvin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Reynart wrote:
I played it a few days ago. It was fun. During the training though when you reach the point where you get the message to explore all areas of the map and go up into that empty room there under where the water is. Oddly (probally a slight bugg) There are a few flying mobs (short for monster) that goes through the floor then attacks me. O.o This i know isn't right for when i found the way up to that water area it then came up with all the info on how to kill them.

Other than that it was fun should have more leanth to it and perhaps a killer story line and goodies to collect as one advaces but not bad midi ^^ very injoyable.

Ah! They track your distance and follow you if you get close. He was just set too low and came after you. I`ll fix that right away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: