Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healing Hearts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karou WindStalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Chapter.

^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alexi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I was proud of how this chapter turned out. The end got to me a little. I watched it play out like nine times. Each different in some way. This is the one I liked best.
Wolfshead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another excellent chapter. The foreshadowing hints at some very interesting plots ahead.
Alexi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I know of Mike. I am unaware of exactly how many of my fellow furs are over here but, as it is a healthy sized FOB, I wouldn't be suprised. Let them know to E-mail me and we can see if we can meet up.
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter Candice, a mouse with a highly troubled past, wearing an emotional mask that is all but crumbling. She's barely hanging on to emotional stability, and it begs the reader to ask "why".

Here's my guess: Candice used to (and still does??) love Frank, but is now scared to death of him because he hurt her somehow (hence the scar). She wants him, wants to be with him, and at the same time is deathly afraid that he's going to hurt her again. No wonder she's an emotional wreck.

Meanwhile, Frank nearly loses control when surrounded by the normal noise and confusion that is found in a large group of children. I shudder to think, but I suspect that his past military service involved a... mistake? One that resulted in the deaths of innocent children? If this is the case, then I truly admire Frank's strength and ability to move forward. In his shoes, I would have crumbled long ago.

Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ever have one of those days when the muse really hits you and your typing away like mad.

And then discover that you missed something in your research, causing you to have to go back and edit like a mad man?

Partially through Chapter seven, I was enlightened to the fact there really IS a synagogue in Bristol Tennesee.

I have since obtained the only picture on the internet of said building and done a quick review of the location (Strangely, I have driven past it a few times and never knew.)

Now I have to go back and write like a loony to get this all sounding right again.

Guh!

Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teric wrote:
Enter Candice, a mouse with a highly troubled past, wearing an emotional mask that is all but crumbling. She's barely hanging on to emotional stability, and it begs the reader to ask "why".

Here's my guess: Candice used to (and still does??) love Frank, but is now scared to death of him because he hurt her somehow (hence the scar). She wants him, wants to be with him, and at the same time is deathly afraid that he's going to hurt her again. No wonder she's an emotional wreck.

Meanwhile, Frank nearly loses control when surrounded by the normal noise and confusion that is found in a large group of children. I shudder to think, but I suspect that his past military service involved a... mistake? One that resulted in the deaths of innocent children? If this is the case, then I truly admire Frank's strength and ability to move forward. In his shoes, I would have crumbled long ago.

Wow, in depth guessing. I like that. Speculations like this make me feel like I've really conected with my readers hearts and minds.

The more I write and the more I see what's going on and how they conect, I realize that I made Frank a lot stronger than I could ever be. I find a new found respect for all of my brothers and sisters who have gone through the horrors of combat and for the struggles they have afterwords.

Concolor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My musings followed Teric's almost to the syllable. Here is one more Heart that needs Healing.

Yes, Alexi, you ARE really connecting with your readers. With this one, anyway.

Alexi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Concolor, "Inner Strength" was an experiment writing wise. I'm glad that my actual story is rolling along like this. Now if I can just get through a slightly difficult to word scene, I'd be grooving along nicely.
tobi3B

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interresting Candice is angry at Frank for being a foster parent for Molly. ( If my guess is right)
That these two where once a couple is now relative clear. Maybe they split up because of Candice wanted pups and Frank didnīt. And the situation escalated into something not so nice.
Time will tell. Wink

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now where would you get thought, tobi3b?
Alexi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobi3B Rolling Eyes Mmmmmmmaybe...

could be that's she's hurt and not angry.

who knows.

Don't worry. Chapter seven tells a lot more of the story. I'm about eight pages in and still trying to come up with a chapter title. The working one's not bad and i joked with Mike about another "appropriate" one but still unsure.

Should have it to Mike this week.

tobi3B

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice written
At least Carol donīt mix her dislike of Frank with her concern for Molly to much.Privat and Work donīt mix well.

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not the only one to read the latest chapter...
(since no one else has commented, yet)

Anyway, now we know why there's so much animosity towards Mr. Pulaski.
No femme likes to be 'dumped' and on those reasons...
And since her previous relationship must have been abusive, that can be enough to shatter what's left of her self esteem. Which again will royally piss off her closest friend.

When he screws up he does it full scale...

Twisted Evil

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Alexi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, nothings halfway with Frank. But, as time goes on, one has to ask, was his action justified?

We shall see.

BTW, as a heads up to all of my readers. Due to RL issues here with my job and location. Chapter eight will not be going to Mike this weekend. It will hopefully be to the master librarian next week but I am not sure. My schedule got knocked all to crap and back. should be straight now though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: