Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healing Hearts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been very busy and some what depressed.

Eleven was a bitch to write too. Words weren't coming that well and some story elements have changed. There's a new player coming into the picture later on that I was unaware of.

Believe me. You'd have known if I wasn't coming home. My will has my passwords and instructions to let the communities I belong to know that Goddess had taken me to rest.

Expect things sometime tomorrow unless shit gets stupid though.

Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, Happy Yule tidings everyone.
tobi3B

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interresting development.
I smell trouble in the air.

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
Alexi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let people know. I am down to the six week mark now. I have a lot of things coming at me in regards to getting things ready for my roll out and my next command as well as my daily jobs. Therefore, I will be writing on twelve as I can but it may take a little more time then normal to pound it out. I apologize for the delay but I promise I will do my best to make it worth your wait. Wink

Thanks guys.

Teric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Alexi--Real Life takes priority.

I for one appreciate what you do in both cases (i.e. author and military).

Alexi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to continue bringing the story of Frank and the rest of the HH crew even if all I have is only one fan Mike.

A lot of fans is awesome but, even one makes it all worth it.

Thank you to those who are reading. I may not have said it yet, but I appreciate you.

Cougar2k2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I wouldn't say only one fan. I figured now was probably a good time to finally get around to making planetfurry account so I could actually post here in the forums. Smile It's because I procrastinate quite a bit unfortunately.

Anyway, I LOVE the story so far and check the Bookshelf every week to see if there is anything new. I'm also overseas in the Middle East area, so your story really helps pass the time. It is very much appreciated.

but never will."
--Motto of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellll, don't forget that at this time of year, a lot of folks may be AFS (system) rather than AFK (and I almost never remember my pasword).

So let things resettle a bit before the, uh, hmmm....
Alexi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cougar2k2 wrote:
Oh I wouldn't say only one fan. I figured now was probably a good time to finally get around to making planetfurry account so I could actually post here in the forums. Smile It's because I procrastinate quite a bit unfortunately.

Anyway, I LOVE the story so far and check the Bookshelf every week to see if there is anything new. I'm also overseas in the Middle East area, so your story really helps pass the time. It is very much appreciated.

Thanks Cougar2k2. I'm in the "Stan" at BAF. My RL is finally all of my check out and reintegration paperwork. I'm at my six week mark.

Rest assured. 12 is in the works as is a side project I'm working with someone else. I'm writing when i can but it's slow goes at the moment.

Good logic call Frazicar. I hadn't thought of that as it was pretty much another day over here.

Thanks for the support Mike. It's been a life saver some days.

Wolfshead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staying at relatives who have little to no internet access is also a limiting factor in comments. Smile Finally got a chance to check back in. Enjoyed the new chapter, but watching the storm clouds growing.
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true Alexi, just one of those details overriding the overall plan, kinda like the 'cator/butt and swamp situation...

then again, sometimes those details HAVE to be taken care of before returning to the plan...
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my silence up to this point, I had been rabidly reading over at Metamor Keep archives (460+ stories) since spring and just hadn't gotten back into posting chapter comments here at PF.

Looking forward to the upcoming confrontations.

Alexi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I have about a page and a half written at the moment but it's slow going with all of the crap I'm trying to get done for my out processing. Plus I still don't have a definite answer as to who owns me when i get back as my ship will be a month into their deployment and I can't join them unless I ask to (guess the likelihood of that happening.) And I just got informed that I have to write up my evals.

Yeah... Shocked

Someone please give me back my belt and shoelaces... I need them for a second.

My bets are that I'll get a lot of writing during the warrior transition period in Kuwait. It's a decompression program so I can use it as a release.

Thanks for the encouragements. I will try and see if I can get some HH artwork up somewhere for you guys.

Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm home, safe, somewhat sound and with all of my parts still attached and in good working order. Chapter twelve is a few pages into things and I am back to writing somewhat regularly. It'll be easier once I am back into a nice set schedule but I'm just happy that I'm state side.

BTW, for those who do such things, please keep a good friend of mine I served with in your prayers (Or whatever is the dictates of your specific faith.) He wasn't supposed to come home for a year but was sent home a few months before me. He was on a convoy as an interpreter and had an I.E.D. go off directly under his vehicle. Physically he's unharmed (The insurgent that made the bomb apparently could not read Russian. The artillery shell he used was a "star burst" and therefore, did very little damage to the MRAP.) but mentally and emotionally, he's a complete casualty. Personally, he's in better shape then I'd be where I in his shoes.

Anyway, I will be sending stuff to mike in the next little bit so thanks again for everyone's patience.

I appreciate you all. You helped lift my morale more than once.

Cougar2k2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't heard much from you lately. Everything going ok? Any luck with writing at all? Back in the States yet? I hope to be back in within a month. *crosses fingers*

Sorry to hear about your friend and his experience. You never are really prepared when that type of thing happens. Been through several of those over my several deployments. Once you get over the fact you may die the thing that always got me was the randomness of IED's. Never knowing when one may go off or and RKG may be thrown at you.

but never will."
--Motto of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: