Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planetfurry WoW Guild
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Faction Will The Guild Side With?
Alliance
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Horde
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

RCraccoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luck for you not to long ago my account got closed because my little brother decided to sell some stuf on his character for real money violating the terms of use agreement....so i can no longer play wow and i doubt i will be able to until i move out and get a job Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCraccoon wrote:
luck for you not to long ago my account got closed because my little brother decided to sell some stuf on his character for real money violating the terms of use agreement....so i can no longer play wow and i doubt i will be able to until i move out and get a job Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Make your little brother pay you back.
I don't know how, but I would.

Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. I had a long vacation recently, and I took advantage of my free time and the new and massively improved cross-server LFG system to run instances for mega XP. My sig never updates which makes me sad, so I've gotten a new one (which will probably also never update.)

I've gotten a lot of good experience tanking 5-mans now, which I really enjoy. And with the new LFG system and a pool of players from what, 8 or 9 servers? As a tank I get into groups almost as soon as I click the button. I could run instances pretty much nonstop if I wanted to. It's great for leveling.

I am planning on dual-specing resto but won't be able to do it until after I hit 80, obviously. And I can't really level as resto, at least not easily, so I'm leveling as cat/bear feral, getting a lot of tanking experience, and I've already got a lot of healing experience from my multiple priests so I'll be ready to go as resto at 80.

Not that anybody cares really, but I like thinking about what I'm going to do. I actually really enjoy healing, especially when a good tank is leading. And can I just say that it's really, really nice that we can get mounts at 20 now, and epic mounts at 40. Makes life SO much easier.

And I'm still happy to run any of our lowbies through instances whenever you want. In the meantime I'm going to keep running instances through LFG and leveling via questing. Hope to see some of you online again, I've seen Middlenya online now and then, and I know she's not part of PF but good to see her on.

Tora_Frogg
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see that the effort I put into starting the guild wasn't wasted. I'm glad to know people are still getting on and that you guys are so friendly. I can't remember who the officers were, but have we had any new additions to the guild since I stopped playing.

Also, I didn't think I would be off for nearly this long, so I apologize for not promoting someone to GL in my absence. ^-^

Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good. Me, Teric and Styx are officers. I haven't seen any requests to join and there aren't any new members so far. I don't think you need to promote anybody to GL as long as there are some officers that are able to do basic boot/promote stuff.

We'll all still be there when you get back, it's still going to take me a while to get to 80 anyway. And omg, my sig updates on its own now! :happydance:

Oh here's the link to the guild on the armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Drenden&gn=Fang+and+Claw

Teric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FERAL.
DRUIDS.
ROCK.

End of story.

(Glad to see you're enjoying your druid, Xaq. Mine is dual-specced for tanking/healing and he never has any problems getting into instances.)

Benleopard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is something to have a good laugh at I found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNZckG9wJM8

It has a bit of mature content so be sure that no younglings are nearby.

Silverstreak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really joining this time! I'll be seeing you all (well, those of you who are still playing anyways) on the battlefield!
Jadyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't already neck-deep in a raiding guild I'd transfer my toon off of Blackhand.

Maybe I should run an alt over...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jadyn

Hm.... somehow it posted 3 times, and I'm not seeing a button to delete these extras...

Sorry about that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jadyn

Xaqtly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're starting a toon on Drenden, post here when you'll be online or send me a PM so I can get online and send you a guild invite. Jadyn, I chose not to transfer any toons either, I just created a new one from scratch. Didn't take too terribly long to get to 80.
Tora_Frogg
Divided by Zero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to start playing again soon. Not often, but still better than never!
Michael 03/22/15
Jonathan 04/10/15
Benleopard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have currently lost some interest in WoW, but might pick it back up when Cataclism comes out.

Silverstreak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's something for all the druids out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zuH8srcwE0&feature=related [SFW]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> The Planetfurry Gamer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: