Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Feline greetings!
I'm here on behalf of the Brazilian Furry Community. Yes, yes, I know what some people say about brazilians, and so. But, I'm sure our Furry Community is really friendly and nice! I can say that, I'm the admin there, and we're always welcoming new foreign furfriends.

Anyway, anyway. It's a pleasure for me to be here, meetingnew communities, knowing new furries, stories and arts, it's really great! ^^

So, I'm Perx, a male black cat, and it's nice to meet you all *bows*
Kellan Meig'h
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Look! A new fur!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the insanity, I mean the board.

Beware of exploding pastries and our resident Wolf-Pounce-Hug-Attack master.

Kellan, the old warhorse

Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wolf-Pounce-Hug-Attack!!!*

Welcome to the Asyl ... er Planet ... Yeah Planet that's what I meant ... sure.
*Pushes a straight-jacket out of sight with his foot*

Hi I'm Sigurd, the resident tiger-striped wolf attack cuddler.

I'm sure you will have lots of fun.

By the by, do you like baseball?

Perx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meep ~! *Pounced and hugged* x.X

Oh well, thanks everybody, and don't worry, I'll be a nice and well-behaved cat here, I promise!

And oh, yes yes I like baseball ^^
Katra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Planetfurry. *Hugs and scritches ears.*
Syrius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do people say about Brazilians? That they play good soccer?

Either way, welcome to the fun. Please make sure not to accept any baked goods as they are usually loaded with highly volatile substances.

Sparky Lucario [TGL]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum ^^

R.I.P. Rocol - Only The Good Die Young
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queary then; Is Baseball as popular in Brazil as it is in much of Latin America?

If you hang out here long enough you'll find that I have a bit of disdain for all other pro-sports, mostly for being too violent, or in the case of Soccer/Football (whichever you like) the fans being horribly violent in many places.

Truthfully I'd like to get a furcon organized up here in Minnesota and get a ton of seats for the local minor league team (cheaper than seeing the MLB team we have ten miles away).

Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. I've never really heard anything bad about anyone from Brazil, furry or not, so I reserve the right to make up my own mind Smile

Here's hoping you'll enjoy your stay anyway, and that you'll make lots of new friends. Someone already warned you about flying wolves and exploding bakery, so I'll settle for reminding you to look up in case Asalis and his gigantic mech lands on you by accident. He tends to wreck roofs when greeting people.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aslaug wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I've never really heard anything bad about anyone from Brazil, furry or not, so I reserve the right to make up my own mind Smile

Here's hoping you'll enjoy your stay anyway, and that you'll make lots of new friends. Someone already warned you about flying wolves and exploding bakery, so I'll settle for reminding you to look up in case Asalis and his gigantic mech lands on you by accident. He tends to wreck roofs when greeting people.

Maybe one of us needs to start carrying EMP weapons to put an end to his roof smashing days.

Perx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'll take care, no problem! Thanks again!

Well, Baseball is not sooo popular here, since soccer dominates everything, and so.
Also, the think about brazilians (At least non-furries), is that they like to act, hmm, lame. It isn't hard to see some forums here and there that block our IP address, due to the confusion newbies can make.

Anyway, soon I'll try to post some of my art here, and it's great to see such a friendly forum ^^
Aslaug
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perx wrote:
Haha I'll take care, no problem! Thanks again!

Well, Baseball is not sooo popular here, since soccer dominates everything, and so.
Also, the think about brazilians (At least non-furries), is that they like to act, hmm, lame. It isn't hard to see some forums here and there that block our IP address, due to the confusion newbies can make.

Anyway, soon I'll try to post some of my art here, and it's great to see such a friendly forum ^^

Whaaaat? People getting blocked simply because of their nationality and a social stigma?? You know what? THAT is lame. Not the people getting blocked, but those doing the blocking!

You're very welcome here. I look forward to seeing some of your artwork (if the thumbnail picture is one you drew, I REALLY look forward to seeing your artwork) and you are indeed very welcome. We may not be the biggest furry forum out there on the internet, but hopefully, we're one of the nicest Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, Perx! It's VERY cool to see a fur from South America on the boards. I only spent about an hour in Rio de Janiero on a layover, but I did spend 2 years in Argentina, and I would love to go back.
Kelvin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KITTY!!!!! *grabs Perx and pets him and nuzzles him, then stops when he gets some looks* Ahem... sorry.

Yeah, we definitely don't judge people here, unless they do something to personally hurt us. Heck, I recently turned human, and these guys still have me around! (ignore the avatar, it's subject to change)

Anywho, don't listen to these guys about baked goods. I can assure you they are 100% sugar free. I have a much more... creative... method for causing cavities. Here ya go. *hands over an eclair*

BTW, since it was mentioned, I LOVE soccer. Brazil and Italy are my favorite teams.

Discord: kelvin#0465
Syrius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU TURNED HYOOMAN???

OUT OF HERE, YOU HEATHEN FREAK! HOW DARE YOU POLLUTE OUR SANCTUARY OF TOLERANCE AND UNDERSTANDING WITH YOUR FILTHY PRESENCE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Introductions / Departures All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: