Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immortal War (Ch.1 is done) Updates Saturdaily!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the Story?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Rifts980

Location: Orbiting around a point just to left of four seconds in the future

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“So wait, Damien’s going through this as well?”
“No, I’m early.”
“Um, I was Thinking that…” Krass’ eyes grew wide, “How come I can’t think in my head?”
“Just the nature of this place.”
“But… But I like thinking quietly…” A long moment passed before Krass broke the silence, “You were the Demon right?”
“Took you long enough”
“Hey, your interrupting my sleep, don’t get smart bitch!” Krass snapped back. The next thing he knew, the Demon had put his arm through Krass’ chest and ripped out his heart through his back.
“I have had enough of your back talk!” Chronos barked. “I was going to give you a month to prepare, but now I‘m questioning leaving you alive, all I need is your body. I may be ‘enlightened‘ but at the end of the day I‘m still a Demon and even Angels can be wrathful” Chronos dropped Krass and obliterated his heart in his hand. “And just because I like you, I’ll give a week to live.”

Krass woke up with a start. Argh, my heart… was that.. real?
“Yes, it was.” Krass heard the voice of the demon proclaim in his head. You!
“Me!”
What are you doing here?!
“You don’t need to panic, I mean you no harm.”
That was obvious when you ripped my heart out!
“You were back talking when I wasn’t in the mood to, as you say, ‘dink around’ with you, anyways I have to expand your senses and capabilities and its easiest and best done from the inside.”
What about senses?
“Lets just say things are going to look clearer.”
So if my ancestor made the pact, how come I’m affected?
“Just how the pact was worded.”
So your telling me fate screwed me over and I canna da a ting?
“How the almighty void are you thinking in an accent? Also, yes, you are verily screwed.”
That’s SWELL. Krass rubbed his forehead and eyes, “Oooh my HEAD… I need a Coke.”
“You drink too much soda…”
“Oh, leave me be.” after a while, “Do you know what time it is?”
“Why would I?”
“Well isn’t Chronos the God of Time?”
“Why are speaking verbally?”

“Now you’re being avoidant, tell me please.”
“You’re just a vessel, I don’t have to tell you a thing.”
“Are you shy?”
“… Bugger off…”

“Bugger Off?”
“Do you want me to rip your spleen through your heart and your soul through your spleen?”
“Have you been reading Norse Mythology lately? Or web comics?”
“Why do I bother? Oh yeah, the extreme amount of spite.”
“So what time is it?”
“Fine, you want to know the time? Its 5:56 AM. You happy?”
Why would I be happy- its just the time.
“I’m in your head, remember? I can hear your thoughts.

“God, where can a guy get some privacy!” Krass walked through the house and got two hot pockets. He tore the plastic package open using his teeth, fantasizing about the animalistic likeness of the actions, he put them in the sleeves, placed them on a paper plate which he microwaved for three minutes and five seconds. “I’m hungry.” Krass mumbled to himself.
“Yeah, you lost your privacy indefinitely. I have been going through your memories and all I can say is, You, my friend, are a very mentally sick individual. Especially last morning, around this time. What did you call that genr-
GRAHRAGLEBARGLPSTLIT!
“What.”
NEVER RECALL MY MORNING BEHAVIOR! The thought dripped with venom. Look, I’m not proud of what I do, but I can’t stop that easily…
“Bullshit.”

“So this is my last Saturday?” Krass yawned.
“Hmph, Yep.”
“Balls. Hey so when were you last alive, you need a quick update on things?”
“Last time I was in this realm-”
This realm?
“Of course, your thoughts would still interrupt my monologue… Now as I was saying, last time in I was in this realm, It was the late 1500’s.”
You were here with Will Shakespeare!
“… No, not really. You’re not British. You’re of a Nordic-Celtic descent. There‘s other stuff in your mix but that’s not important. Your predecessor, Ned Krass the fifth, grew up in Iceland. Was a noble. Anyways, I‘ve kept up with you and your human ways. Your species has come a long way in the last century.”
Hmm so You’re in me and your enemy is I my best friend…
“So wait me and Damien are gonna have to fight each other?”
“Yes.”
“But we’ve always got along! We never have a violent thought towards each other, and now we have to fight to the death?”
“This was never a problem with the last five…”
“Well it’s a problem now!” Krass’ hot pocket dinged which shattered the tension like a bullet through glass.

Now, what to do… Lets play a vidier game!
“Seriously, how are you thinking in an accent?”

“Its mentally impossible.”

“It truly is.”
Lets play Dishwasher!
“…”

Krass turned on his Xbox360. “That’s it, I was goin’ to give a week but it looks like Omega noticed I went in early, we need to leave in today.”
WHAT. I have one day on earth?
“Yes, now I wasn’t able to properly prepare your body for travel, so it’ll hurt like hell.”

Oh, yeah. Pain. Krass thought rolling your eyes.
“You realize that the end of times depends on who wins this fight right?”
You failed to mention that.
“Huh, guess I did.”
“So when do we leave.”
“Immediately.”
“My parents?”
“They know.”

Krass felt like his internal organs were re-arranging when he saw the shadowy creature step out from inside his body, when it left him he felt hallow. “Come, let us go.” it said as it opened a gaping hole-Portal?- in the air. It was a dark purplish color, swirling as when he was in limbo in the dream.
“I wont be coming back, will I? ”
“You will most likely die.” The shadow replied.
“Give me minute, I want to look around. Remember this.” Krass looked around, The fifty-seven inch tube television, on which he enjoyed so many thousands of hours of games so blissfully, well spent, so well spent, he thought. The 360 and all the games he had, the fond memories, some of the best times I‘ve had in my life. All the books he had read, he picked up the first copy he ever read of ‘Bridge to Terabithia’ he picked up the book and looked at it endearingly. I remember. How it taught me so much, how to luagh, how to play, how to imagine, how to enjoy the simple things, how to cry, to love nature, to love. He decided to keep it. The bed he slept on, his plushies, I never got an eevee plush did I? It reminded him of all his other life goals he never accomplished. “Lets go.” Krass sighed, “Too many memories.” Krass stepped half-way into the portal, looked back, and sighed "Goodbye." and went the rest of the way into the portal.

I propose a toast! To the end of Chapter one! HAZZAH!

CW4adfrw A+ C- D+ H+++ M--- P+++ R++ T+++ W Sm- RLLW a- cn++ e+ f h* iw+++ p+++ sm-
Rifts980

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I've been doing other thingies for a while...

CW4adfrw A+ C- D+ H+++ M--- P+++ R++ T+++ W Sm- RLLW a- cn++ e+ f h* iw+++ p+++ sm-
Amalthea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... rather interesting.

Writting=WIN! ^^

The Crying Wolf
Rifts980

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amalthea wrote:
hmm... rather interesting.

Writting=WIN! ^^

Yeah, working, well more like taking a break, from my one freebie.

I have more on Gaia, http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=archive&u=12531242 last part is friends only and shall continue to be so. Though I used a bit of it on http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/793690/ for an example.

So, you dig mah style?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: