Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extremely good news (He's alive) Now to kick his ....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mapper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Extremely good news (He's alive) Now to kick his .... Reply with quote

I'm still trying to find Confirmation on this, but someone posted on Darkewolfs(one of our mods here) Journal at FA, That he was Killed in Iraq today. I've been running through all sorts of lists trying to see if this is true or a sick joke. I can only hope that it is a sick joke. I pray that it isn't true.

EDIT

Woot just wokeup and saw some posts, he's alive. Now to kill him for not loggin off and someone getting ahold of his account.
I deleted links, Darkewolf deleted the journals

Av by GreyCat

Last edited by Mapper on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm... going to wait on saying anything until there is some kind of confirmation. Pranks like this have been pulled before.
Mapper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I've hoping its a prank, and that his account got hacked.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this is just a sick joke. Sad
Desert Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray this is not true. If this is a "joke," the ones responisble need to be tortured. Severely.

Does anyone know his unit or anything (since he's deployed info might be hard to track down)? The lists don't say much.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been said several times already but I'll add my own hopes that this is all some sick joke.

tobi3B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray that this a really ill joke.

[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth
Jaymee Fox
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's his real full name? I'd like to help ya find out. I can contact someone and find out.

------------------------
Teric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam E. Tomasik.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange his name does not come up in the buddy finder on Military.com.

JediFur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to a recent post, he's reporting that he is, in fact, not dead - and that the cafe he posts from saved cookie files with login information inappropriately.

Did you Know?
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he's fine. It was somebody pulling a tasteless prank.
SonicBlu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After consideration and investigation using my own sleuthing techniques, I can assure that it was indeed a hack and that Adam is still with us. I have reason to believe that the person who did it was in his same unit and must have gotten onto the same machine he used, and the password and login information had not been cleared out of the browser yet. He either logged from an existing session on that particular machine, or there could have been a possibility that Adam stepped away from the computer briefly and left the FA page running, then someone else came in and posted something before Adam was able to return. Knowing Adam, he would not have left the page up and running if he stepped away from the computer unless it was a dire emergency. The message that posted about the "death" was done too quickly--as if the perpetrator didn't have much time to type anything extensive and meaningful, like he was in a huge rush to post and flee. If it was true and someone from his unit was posting about his death, the post would have been a lot more meaningful than just "he was shot in the neck. Remember him." Adam, seeing this right away upon his return, posted a very angry message reassuring everyone that he was indeed alive. This post clearly showed that it was indeed a hack, for the message was posted in a context that only Adam could utilize when he's that angry, and that he is indeed still alive and well. He is definitely not happy about this, and I hope the perpetrator gets severely court marshaled for hacking and releasing wrongful military information. According to these bits of evidence I was able to detect in Adam's FA page, there's no doubt in my mind that this is most likely what happened, and the possibility of his "death" is merely a conspiracy, but it's still something we need to keep watching out for until it's been fully confirmed that Adam is indeed alive and that he was indeed hacked. Keep on the lookout for direct contact with him; it's always the best way to confirm this.

Looking for some good wholesome family-fun entertainment from the zaniest puppet cast of them all? Give Oh! Pawpets! a try sometime. They're out there......
www.ohpawpetsshow.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sighs*

What a relief, I know I said I was hoping it was a sick joke, but now I know it was I can only respond with WTF? Why for F**k sake would someone ANOTHER SOLDIER FOR CYING OUT LOUD, do this? I got to wonder how they would feel if this were done to them. Fricking immature a** wipe is terusted with multi-million dollar weaponry and he's pulling crap like this. Makes me want to tie him to the business end of one of those canon and call in a fire mission Evil or Very Mad

Sigurd Volsung

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as DarkeWolf is alive and well I don't care, he can beat up the guy who posted that lie. All I care about is that my friend has bought a farm yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Everyday blither-blather All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: