Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SiasfL - Stranger in a strangely familiar Land - Act 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chapter Nameless, so Sarah's parents are border line purists eh? *chuckles* they are really going to set new records in freaking when they finally meet Chris although I think Sarah will be able to bring them around they do after all seem to be more concerned for her happiness then her not being with another squirrel but I don't think they’d ever fully accept him. It appears that agent Mulder has got quit a large search radius on his hands so it may be a while before Sarah & Chris have any trouble from him. Is anyone else reminded of that element in Kinsfire's story Sarina where a criminal organization was trying to get a hold of the portal technology for their own uses when they read about the doctor and his crew or is it just me, could these experiments be the result of that organization’s successful acquisition of that technology?

EDIT
Quote:
doo-DOO-doo-doo ... doo-DOO-doo-doo ... doo-DOO-doo-doo ... doo-DOO-doo-doo ...

Photographs! Moulder will have something to latch onto now!

Well only if the fur developing the film shares what he sees on the pics which I guess is almost certain. Confused

Furry_wolf2001b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Shocked
Well, first off, if I were that "Doctor", I would be quite so sanguine about the surety of getting Chris away from Special Agent Moulder. That could get really, really messy.

Dittos to Cateagle's comment about plot complications. You've stirred the pot, but good!

I'm glad Chris has a couple more locals on his side. He'll be needing them, I fear. And I'm fearful for Sarah's well-being if anything truly bad should happen to Chris.

Lots to think about, m'friend. Good stuff.

I aree with the rest here. greath chapter as always. Very Happy
And add and -I- am also fearful for Chris well-being if anything truly bad should happen to Sarah.
Heh sudenly got picture of banner saying "Dont get me angry, you wuldent like me when i am angry", then transforms into hulk and chases a lot of furrys around, hmm another twist to the green alien. Wink Laughing
Bearion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
I added a bit. If you have already read the chapter, you don't have to do it again...

Whoa! Just a "little" omission? Very Happy

This changes what Chris may see when he comes down the from the hills a LOT, as some furs may be expecting something weird. Except for the neighbors of Martin and Alice who may freak when they see Chris in an apparently empty house... Twisted Evil

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 9 has been posted... Twisted Evil

Confused It's not nearly as well polished as I would like, but I've got to move the story along a little...

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot happening in this chapter, I enjoyed reading it great job nameless can't wait for the fireworks when Chris meets the parents.

Sslaxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Lot happening in this chapter, I enjoyed reading it great job nameless can't wait for the fireworks when Chris meets the parents.

Fireworks and secret services and more beside... oh my, interesting times ahoy! 80

Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH-HA!!

Surprised Shocked

AH-HA!!

Figured something like that would happen. With as much scrutiny as is being turned in Chris' direction, it was just a matter of time.

I really, really hope he can take care of himself. Confused

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second my good friend Concolor. The next chapter or two are going to get real interesting. Another great read, Nameless.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Keep your eyes peeled. The next three chapters (probably) will have a surprise or two. Twisted Evil
Sslaxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Twisted Evil Keep your eyes peeled. The next three chapters (probably) will have a surprise or two. Twisted Evil

Very Happy Definitely be waiting to see how you twist the story around. grins

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 10 is posted. Very Happy Twisted Evil

Anybody out here who does not recognize from which story I have "borrowed" a scene here? Rolling Eyes

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Chapter 10 is posted. Very Happy Twisted Evil

Anybody out here who does not recognize from which story I have "borrowed" a scene here? Rolling Eyes

Very nice chapter indeed! The emotions ring quite true.

*Snickers* *wide-eyed look* Why, I have no idea where you "borrowed" a scene from. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
Why, I have no idea where you "borrowed" a scene from.

What a shame.... Wink

Concolor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was good! Quite satisfactory. Very believable. I can see that happening. (Oh, got your story spotted -- nice little cameo, that. Lee's not a bad role model in such a situation. Wink )

So Chris has now, what, a total of five furs more or less on his side? He's gonna need 'em! He will be meeting up with those ersatz authorities sooner or later. Probably sooner. Shocked He'll need to go public before they catch him, unless he wants to get up close and personal with a windowless cell for the duration of his stay in Sarah's world.

Thank you for another excellent installment.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*G* It should be "fascinating" when Chris does run into Lee and/or Debbye Evans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: