Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Ever Your World Comes Crashing Down, Part 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princeben07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: If Ever Your World Comes Crashing Down, Part 1 Reply with quote

Introducing Okina!!

Okina lived everyday like it was her last, always accomplishing things to get closer to her end goals. One was to get Avus back to school, but every attempt failed. Having not given up, she tends to mention it here and there. Now days she spent most of her time on the street, helping out those who needed it. The farmers market always had her busy, as there was always something she had to get. Taking on odd jobs was something she did for fun, but now she had taken up a job at the newest club in town. Now the tender of the club, she took up as many shifts as she could.

--1400, Monday--

Her apartment was lit up like the strip in vegas, the sunlight just poured through the massive windows. White furniture laid about the apartment in a nicely square pattern, all framing the massive flat screen hdtv. The place just looked so neat, nothing out of the ordinary. Decorative swords covered parts of the walls, many near scrolls. Okina was one to collect such items, even the rarest of pieces.

A cool breeze would move throughout the apartment, as the glass sliding doors to her balcony laid open. Okina sat in a white chair, her legs up upon the banister. Her eyes were focused in the book she held, her eyes moving with each line she read. A faint smile laid upon her face, as her imagination took over with each word. She loved to spend her time reading, letting herself free of reality.

A black cell phone laid on the table to her right, a glass of water half full. Reaching over with her right hand, she would lift the glass to her lips. Taking a small sip, the glass would return to it's spot. Folding the book closed over her finger, she would take a deep breath. Amber hues would glance around, her ears listening to the busy little city below.

Last edited by princeben07 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
princeben07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creating a mark on the society that he so-much despised made him all the more interesting to speak with. The noise of the city is what awoke him this fine morning, as the sunlight beat down upon his face, squinting in the process.

A fine kick or two and the covers flew backwards and out of his way for the moment. His sleek body now maneuvering out of his bed to head directly for Okina's apartment, some few doors down the hall. His slippers not making much of a sound, Avus' left arm would reach for the door knob, grasping it and turning it all in the same motion.

Sleep was next to impossible for him; there were too many things to do in just one day, and he was beginning to feel the effects of being so well-off financially.

"Okina, open up. I need some coffee sweetheart. My day will not go correctly unless I have that dark liquid of stimuli."

Having been spending her morning out on the balcony, she could hear the doorknob of her apartment door jiggling. Marking her spot in her book, she would lightly set it down on the table next to her. Dropping her feet to the cement of the balcony, she would lift her body out of the white chair. Bringing her hand to her head, her fingers would ruffle through her short white hair. Walking into her room, out through the hallway. Okina made no effort to be quick, she knew very well who stood outside the door of her apartment.

"Patience..."

All came from her was one word, one that didn't make enough effort to be heard. She seemed to be in deep thought, after reading several chapters of her book. Reaching the door of her apartment, she would undo all locks to the door. One couldn't be too careful, as she always made sure an army couldn't get through her door. Turning the knob of her door, she would pull the door open. Amber hues would fall upon Avus, a faint smile appearing.

"Coffee is fresh, there is also muffins, and bagels on the counter."

Stepping off to the side, still holding the door open. She would wait for him to enter, before letting the door close behind him. Moving away from the door, she would walk around the bar counter. Grabbing a blueberry muffin, she would take a bite out of it. Chewing slowly, she would watch Avus.

Gothra picked up the cellular phone, wondering about why Avus still would not ask Okina out on a date. He had to remind him to keep trying.

The phone busily rang, but would Avus answer it?

"This moron will not get the picture. Come on Avus....pick up the phone..."

O_O

The phone did ring, as Avus picked up suddenly.

"Do not remind me Gothra. I'll find a way to do such a grueling task. Goodbye for now old friend."

Avus sipped on the coffee with ease, taking in a deep breath. He then turned to Okina, the purple eyes glistening in the room itself. His eyes seemed almost so hypnotic; he could talk a dog out of its fur coat.

"Okina.........there is.......something that I would.........."

He only stared into her eyes, the deceptive gestures working their way up from the depths of his soul.

"You should really think about changing the color of your kitchen; it's' quite horrid in contrast."

Her eyes would then just glare at him, as he made the comment about her kitchen. Looking over the white of her kitchen, she just shook her head. "Why are you worried about how my kitchen looks? " Shaking her head lightly, she would walk around the counter. Grabbing a glass, she would fill it with purified water. Sliding on to the barstool, she would just watch Avus.

"That by the way wasn't asking me anything..." She knew Gothra called, she could hear his voice loud and clear. Giving him a quick smile, she would drink her full glass of water. Setting her glass down, she would glance at the watch on her wrist. She had a long night of work ahead of her, and it was going to prove to be a busy one.

Avus then arose to his feet, still in his slippers and pajamas, sighing, only to turn away, walking off to the front door of the apartment.

"And why should I ask YOU anything? Females are such perstersome insects not even worth swatting at. I have things to do...later..."

He only sighed, slammming the door behind him in anger. DAMN THAT Gothra; always putting him up to things he was not very good at. Most of the time, he and Okina just hung out at the bar, while Avus got wasted to a degree of falling asleep on Okina's couch, which usually tended for good laughs the very next morning. This time though, a spark had been triggered deep within his loins, and he could not get rid of this feeling of nausea.

"She makes me NAUSEATED!!"

Eight Feet And Nine Inches of Pure DAICHON Visage!!

People from all around gathered in his steps; children laughed while they rode along those powerful tails, careful not to get burned by the Life Flames at the end of each one, brokers and lawyers spoke with him as he tried to address over 35 people all at once, but whimpered some at the comments being made to him. The Cloak of Crimson Red did not cover him completely, as he was dressed underneath this time, wearing a type of Kimono under the Cloak, which only seemed to fit him since he had to have his clothes tailor-made.

He was out to day to visit Okina and the new club that had just opened. he did not seem to show an interest in Avus this time, knowing how Avus liked to keep to himself quite often. His antennae were decorated with coiled-up ribbons of sorts, boasting hues of red, blues and even purples. Ben's mother had given these to him so long ago, and wearing them today indicated a special occasion: his mother would finally be re-united with him soon!!

NPC1: "So Mr. Benaires, is there any news for the stocks today? Should I buy or sell?"

Ben giggled some, picking up a 9-year old boy, placing him on his broad shoulders.

"Wait until the roaches clear out, then watch them panic on the boards, THEN sell Jimmy, k?"

NPC2: "My pet Husky has a dull coat, is there anything I can do to make it shine again?"

Ben, once again giggled, shaking his head.

"Give him a bath and use a blow dryer,; try brushing his fur with some type of brush that actually removes the built up dead fur on the undercoat, that should help."

He had finally arrived at Okina's apartment, snapping that head up to the balcony, where he could catch her reading from time to time.

"HEY!! OKINA!! It's your furball downstairs....I dropped by to check out the club, what gives?"

People of all ages were simply gathered around Ben, stroking his shiny fur and looking over his braids in the maine, which were decorated and detailed with Cowry Shells and beads of Sapphires. he hated coming to the city, but how was he going to keep an eye out for Avus if he didn't bother coming by to check up on friends?

princeben07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gothra bolted down the stairs and into the crowd, busily pushing his way through to see his old friend.

"Excuse me, pardon me....hey furball!! OVER HERE!!"

Okina wasn't the slightest surprised by the way Avus spoke to her, picking up the mess on the counter. Turning off the coffee pot, she made her way to the balcony. Standing near railing, she started to notice everyone crowding together. Leaning over carefully, she saw it was Ben. She knew exactly how the people got when he came around, it was like they couldn't mind their own business. Leaving the balcony, she made her way to the door of her apartment.

Throwing open the door, she closed it behind her. Passing by Avus's door, she would just glare. He had no right to get angry with her, and she was beginning to get tired of it all. Hitting the button of the elevator, she waited for it to make that oh so annoying sound. DING! Entering the elevator, she would hit the button for the lobby. Okina was ready to go meet Ben in the lobby, hopefully not needing to scrape the people off of him.

Ben only placed the 9-year old down onto the ground, murring some, which could be measured in decibels. He stopped, remembering Okina; his old partner when he worked for The Company in another timeline.

Marching forward as people marched with him, now silent, the excitement could not be contained. he was to see Gothra, grabbing his arm, taking him along, just to see Okina. She was someone he truly adored as a friend. Okina did not disrespect him and always scratched him behind the ears; all FOUR of them!!

Moving along speedily, he already knew what elevator she took, having taken in her scents from over 4 miles AWAY.

He would stop dead at the elevator doors, awaiting for them to open, tails wagging lightly, perhpas brushing other people in the crowd, but not enough to knock anyone over. He twitched a bit, licking his left paw, making sure he looked nice for his old partner; she'd have a lecture to him about not keeping clean and tidy. He smelled of Hyacinth a hit, having showered for the first time in 45, 000 years. He owned a Skylab outside of the city, with a specially-designed floor to withstand his full girth.

"Oh I can't WAIT to see her...!!"

The elevators doors would open up smoothly, Okina standing near them. Her amber hues would fall on Ben, as he stood waiting. There was indeed a crowd of people with him, it was to be expected. Hesitating for only a moment, Okina would jump into his arms. Hugging him, she spoke lightly into his ears.

"Ben, it's been a long time.."

Her eyes would peer over his shoulder to the crowd around, they all just watched. It was somewhat bothersome to her, but there wasn't much to do about it. She could tell them all to leave the small lobby of her apartment building, promise to call the authorities. It was best Ben did the shooing away, as Okina could easily loose her temper.

"We should go up to my place, maybe have some tea.."

Ben looked pretty excited!! He was not to spin her around, not with HIS strength. He only nodded, quickly switching her around so he could carry her on his back. n.n

The adoring crowd all began waving and cheering him on; he was most certainly popular here, but he rarely visited. Maybe it was the result of the city being so prosperous and Avus being so kind to everyone that he received such a warm and affectionate welcome when he did touch those paws upon the soils of the city. The one Elevator guard nodded, guiding Ben and Okina to the Cargo bay, which was the only elevator powerful enough to carry Ben's girth.

Stepping in, Ben was to then allow Okina to let herself down, but carefully; he wasn't some short creture worthy of such a task; at almost nine feet tall, this was considered to be a wrecking ball of a height, though he knew of many other DAICHONS that towered over him with ease.

NPC Elevator Guard 1: "It's a pleasure to see such a fine young man visiting this bustiling and prosperous city Benaires. What have you been doing these past few months? Everyone here misses you dearly."

His bio-antennae then began turning pink, signaling embarrassmnet.

"Uhm, geez Roland, you don't have to put the pressure on. It's not like I'm missing in action. I'm just a bit busy working on a few things is all. SO Okina, old friend, what's this I hear about this new club you're helping to open up? And Avus NOW owns a whopping three of them huh? He must be a nice guy, being a trainee in all. Is he still afraid of you? I mean, I don't know much about him really; A very quiet and private person if you want to know; Calls ME a waste of flesh and bone and that my parents should've aborted me a long time ago, hehe....Oh ENOUGH about him!! How is your schooling? you're due to finish up soon, right?"

Now riding on his back, they started the way to the cargo bay. Why an apartment building would have such one, was a question for many who didn't live in the building. Many people held enough wealth that couldn't make it up the normal elevator, plus with her father's idea of business it was nice to have. Once they were in the elevator, she grasped him carefully. Climbing down the side of him, she would just give a soft laugh. It was never boring being with Ben, either you were climbing down him or up..

"Yes, another week and I'll be finished..."

School was very important to her, as she wished for Avus. He had better things to do as he claimed, she thought that maybe it wasn't challenging enough for him. As for the new club business, it was just a side project for her.

"The club actually opens tonight, lucky for me it isn't one of Avus's..."

Sometimes she needed a break from his world, he practically owned the whole city.

"There is something I've always wanted to ask you. You know, ever since we met, I've never asked something of you that I was seemingly embarrassed about.

I um, can't read. In fact, the only TWO DAICHONS who CAN read are my stupid mother and father. I got put in school and it's the SECOND grade!! There are second graders all laughing at me!! Do you know how frak* embarrassing that is old friend?"

The antennae of flesh soon curled up, as he stopped walking, not being more than four inches from her apartment door. He lowered that large and furry head, only to begin crying.

princeben07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally making it to her apartment door, Ben's words reaching her ears. Her eyes would fall to him, as he was beginning to cry. Moving in front of him, she would grasp him lightly on both sides of his head. Stepping into him, she would cradle him in her shoulder. It was sad to see such a big guy cry like this, even over something as little as reading. She understood it was a hard thing to learn, especially now.

"Ben, please... Please don't cry.."

She would reach behind her for the doorknob to her apartment, turning it. Opening the door, she would begin to move away from him. Dropping her hands to hersides, she would smile at the soft smell of vanilla in her place.

"Come in, I'll get you something if you wish.."

Walking through the threshold of her apartment, she turned to wait for him. She felt really bad about what he was going through, and new she could help him out.

"I can help you learn, if you like.."

He felt so minute right now, but moved those long tails back and forth, glad that someone could see his plight.

Taking a few steps into the apartment, his ears were to perk forward, alerting his nostrils of the light scent of vanilla.

"Whoa, still using vanilla huh buddy?"

He took a look around, only to notice Avus' robe on the couch, shaking his head.

"That moron......."

She had always used vanilla, it was a relaxing scent to her. His words lightly graced her ears, his comment striking her. She noticed Avus's rope laying on her couch, and just rolled her eyes. If she had it her way, she wouldn't talk to him for the rest of the day. His words stung, as they lingered in her mind. There wasn't much to say to him, as his temper would take off with him again.

"I know.."

She made a response to his comment, as she thought back on the situation. There wasn't anything she could do about it, just leaving him alone made things better. What was it with leaving men alone, they always seemed to have to think things completely through. Reflecting on bad situations seemed to fix things, as they worked through the problems. There was always a solution, but sometimes it took too long to find one.

"He irritates me so much, I don't understand why I deal with all the crap.."

Walking through the living room, she would pick up the robe. Taking it to the closet, she would hang it up out of sight. She hated having a messy apartment, it always gave her the urge to clean. No matter how clean the apartment seemed to others, she always found something to clean. It usually struck her harder when she was bothered with something, or if someone really pissed her off.

Moving to the inside bar of her kitchen, she would slide onto one of the stools. Her eyes would fall on Ben, as he moved into the apartment. Lucky for her the place was large enough for him, even opened up well enough for his massive tails. Taking in a deep breath, Okina would drop her eyes to the counter top.

Ben reached into his thick and furry mane, only to extract a book bag of sort, placing it on the counter top.

He only sighed; he couldn't even make out the words of what the books even said.

*Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs And Ham* Was what it read. he then shifted his weight of 3, 450 pounds to about 235, bolting over to Okina, pointing at the book, tongue fully hanging out.

"What is that? I don't even know what that says? What is it Okina? Are they words or something?"

Ben was quite the puppy; even though he was over 45, 690 years old, In human years, Ben was only TWO years old.

He almost shoved the book TO her, already frustrated that he couldn't make out a single WORD of what it said on the book's cover.

"Avus IS kind of withdrawn. He's rude, impolite and very...just...eww. RUDE!! Well, how do I learn to r-r-r-r- Uhm damn, what IS that word again? r-r--r-r-r-r-r-...."

He struggled to get out what is was he had tried to convey to her.

princeben07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is READ you DUMB animal.....My, my how the mighty have fallen to 2nd grade, without any clarification of why they are SO DUMB!! This should be very interesting."

Avus would say, taking substance from seemingly NOWHERE!! He only glared at the big puppy, giggling some, waving to Okina.

"If you are so cross with me, then why do you even waste your time talking to me Okina dear? Do I have to remind you that we are close friends; what I think of you and other people is more or less irrelavant on the subject itself."

He then reached over to Ben, plucking a single strand of fur from his left arm.

Bad idea Avus....

A force of 100 PSI, from the left paw, open, would deliver itself directly to Avus' chest, with sheer intention to have him to drop to his knees. Ben would tower over Avus, growling angrily, the noises not too loud to disturb anyone else in the aparment complex.

"Pluck another strand of fur from me again, and I'll wear your FLESH, got that you big BRAT?"

The pain raged through his entire chest cavity, rippling through his very organs as he felt all of the air in his lungs just rush out.

He dropped like a fish on land, coughing loudly, gasping for air. He had NO idea that Ben could hit THAT hard.

Eyes were watering as he finally began catching his breath, the coughing almost stopping, save for a few light wheezes.

"S----sorry master; I was.........(cough, cough...) just....making light of the situation..."

Watching the situation unravel, Okina climbed up the back of Ben. Lightly wrapping her arms around his neck, she would look over his shoulder at Avus. She glared at him, still angry at what he had said earlier. She would laugh at Avus, as he cowered to Ben. Teaches him to mess with people, even the ones that hit the hardest.

"Hurt? Avus.. You need to watch who you mess with.."

Hugging Ben for a moment, she would then slide down to her feet. Looking back to the clock on the wall in the kitchen, she would shake her head lightly. It was two hours before she had to go to work, and the guys were being time consuming. Picking up the book Ben had in his hands, she would smile.

"With your problem, we need to start with learning the alphabet.."

Looking up to the clock once more, her smile fading.

"Though we won't have much time, I have to be to work soon.."

"Avus, DON'T laugh at me. What's the Alphabet? Is some kind of Sanscript or a type of power I should learn? What is it?"

Okina nearly fell over, as his question seemed to linger. Setting the book down on the counter, she just laughed softly. There was a lot to be done before he could read a book, first thing was to teach the alphabet. Sliding on to the barstool, she just turned to Ben. The man had lived for so long, and he didn't have a clue to what the alphabet was.

"Ben the alphabet is the assortment of letters that are used to form a word, like the ones on the cover of this book.."

She would lightly motion towards the book on the counter, holding a soft smile.

"This is going to take a while, first you must learn what each letter is.. Then move on to spelling, and reading.."

Okina was going to have to make a visit to a book store, possibly a place that had teaching tools for those whose job was to teach. Amber hues would flash over to Avus, glaring at him.

"Avus, don't you dare make fun of Ben.. not one word.."

"Well, all of our information comes from the Ancestral Pattern, so there was no need for learning to read. Uhm, I sincerely hope you can help me."

Ben stared at this book. it looked like a foreign language to him.

"I can't believe this...Gr-gr........Gr........What IS that? Hmmmm.."

"I would not be surprised that his teacher flunks him. Very well. I am off to the Club to do inventory. Waste your time on a dumb animal if you feel it as important. Toodles..."

Avus then waved his hand, walking out of the front door, shaking his head.

Ben lowered his head, growling in such anger. Avus still made it in his worse interest to belittle him every chance he got.

"He is most bewildering."

Suddenly, the front door bursted open. Men with guns, equipment and nerve gas began pouring into the apartment. Ben wanted to rise up and protect his friend, but he quickly fell over, passing out from something.

In his back were 7 darts, filled with a strange, silver liquid.

Soldiers began to secure the area, as a lady pointed her gun at Okina.

"Don't move!! Remain where you are!!"

The taller lady talked on a type of cellular phone, but she spoke very clearly.

"We have found and apprehended the experiment. We should be returning in a few hours. Uhm, Okina Raynes; yeah, that's her name. Alright, we're packing this up and heading out."

Shit had definitely hit the fan, Okina had a gun pointed in her face. First thought to pour through her mind was to disarm the woman, but fought the urge to do so. It wasn't such a good idea, since men filled her apartment holding guns themselves. Pulling her arm over her nose and mouth, she would cough a bit from the gas. Ben had hit the floor hard, as seven darts stood out from his back. Her face darkened quickly, hating herself for being unarmed. Usually carrying swords on her back, she found herself completely useless in this situation.

"What the hell is going on? "

She heard her name spoke through the celluar phone, which made her amber hues move to that woman. Trying to move towards Ben, she would keep her eyes on the woman who pointed the gun at her. She would risk herself being shot, to check the vitals of Ben.

"You are harboring an escaped fugitive. This creature is property of the House Of Magnus, and must be returned there. We do not have much of a choice, his tests have not been completely done as of yet."

Four other soldiers began securing Ben onto a type of lift, slowly making sure not to bump him around or anything.

"We have instructions to capture and return him back to the House of Magnus for further research."

"N-no........O-Okina......don't let them take me back to there........"

Ben said, reaching outwards to her. One guard had another syringe prepped in the process.

"Now just relax Benaires, you will be fine once we get you back to the lab. Pay the girl...."

Said the soldier.

Ben's eyes closed again with the injection, as a young girl of 19, Helgen, shot her head up at the apartment complex. She noticed the trucks, and vans parked in the alley, which was illegal.

"Hmmm, I'd better go and tell Avus; that doesn't look right."

"Listen, you should just pretend that you did not see any of this. We will pay for the damage to your apartment. I think 10K will do the trick for you. Prepare to move out. Secure the area, we have what we came for..."

She didn't believe a word the woman spoke, as she knew much better than that. Ben was being held as a prisoner, a lab rat against his own will. Okina was about to do something that could risk her well being, but she wasn't going to l stand by for this. She was about risk her secret side for a friend.

"Give me the money, and leave.. "

Okina felt terrible after those words left her lips, turning her eyes away from Ben. Leaning down to Ben, she softly whispered in his ears.

"I am sorry, Benny.."

Hugging his limp body, she would lightly brush her hand behind his ears. She knew very well where certain glands laid in the body, this one held a strong scent of him. Wishing she had one of her devices on hand, she wouldn't have to track him the old fashioned way. Her gift was great, but wasn't revealed often. Moving away from Ben, she would wait for them to take their leave.

By the time Avus arrived, the soldiers had already pulled off quickly, leaving tire tracks in the process.

He bolted up the stairs, only to see Okina standing there, feeling quite powerless.

"Damn. I did not think this would not have to occurr at this time."

A few minutes later, they had arrived, with Ben already set in a large tank, the Crimson Red Cloak removed from his body.

They had placed large 4-inch wide plastic tubes in his mouth, reaching down his throat somewhere into his body cavity. His tails had been shaved a bit, to place IV's and strange wires onto them to monitor perhaps his heart rate.

They had even, more grotesquely, had 2-inch wide tubes in his rectum, and his arms were tied with a Space-age polymer of some kind. How could someone DO this to such a gentle creature?
A larger man, about six feet and a half, glanced over the clipboard with information pertaining to the "subject." Taking a yawn, it had been obvious that he had not slept in quite some time, and it was showing on his face, but he knew that to continue the research would equal a few days off work for him.

"So, let's get this straight; he has grown another two-and-a-half feet, and has increased in body mass. How is this even possible? Who else was exposed to the subject?" he asked, staring around at some the researchers.

"Well, if you must know, the subject built quite a repor with the Premodial Monolith, as well as a few others. Risking this a third time would be catastrophic. Look, we cannot risk another escape. I want him sedated 24/7, until I get to the bottom of this increased size and strength."

"They actually found him." *he said, taking a seat on the couch, rubbing his temples*

"I told him to have someone escort him to this city when he made it his business to visit. Oh my heart is not going to be able to withstand this..."

"Oh I might as well tell you everything Okina dear. It must've been about 10 or 12 years ago, when I was unable to speak anything of a language or dialect that I met him. He was much smaller back then, having not even the furry beast form that you see before you.

He seemed so sad in those black eyes of his. I could not get through to him at any time, but he felt it his mission to help for me to escape from that hell of a purgatory. I was fortunate enough to make my departure from that horrid place, but I could not keep in touch with him for such a long time. Then when I received huge amonts of money to start over in this city, I would not have ever suspected that he had become my Mentor, as appointed by my mother, who is still missing. After Benaires got his collar and tag, we had figured that the researchers would abadon all attempts in trying to locate him once again. It would seem that fate has inter-twined our paths once again. Could it be the money? Would it be the success with all of the farming here?"

Avus was to then rise up from the couch, picking up his cell phone, making a call.

"Yes, please send me Shadow Pig for assistance."

princeben07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A figure of divine nature heard the phone call, but only stared at Parallax, his new master.

"The Brood is in trouble. The House Of Magnus have him again. Shall I go and retrieve him?"

Having heard the story Avus told her, she moved from the living room silently. Walking down the hall to her bed room, closing the door slightly. She would open up the double doors to her closet, pushing the hanging clothes out of the way. Reaching up with her right hand, she would pull down on a piece of wood. A slab of wall would move to the side, revealing her swords. Many other weapons would rest mounted in the wall, as well as her favorite hunting clothes.

"Once again it's time.."

Dropping her current clothing to the floor, she dressed herself in her usual fighting clothes. Short shorts, as revealing top. Boots, as well as the belt that held her three swords of choice. Finishing suiting up, she would grab the massive calibured gun. Flipping it about in her hand, she would smile. Holstering it on her thigh, she would close her closet behind her.

"I am in for it now.."

What would the others think of her, now she would her wild side free.

Shadow Pig had packed his one bag and was looking up at the skies as Parallax decided to stay behind and await some good news.

"Be careful Shadow; seeing by temperature while flying isn't your Forte' you know."

He nodded, moving that green hair to the side, only to stretch out hiw wings, taking off into the air.

Shadow Pig, however, did not like being treated as some sort of experiment. he was indeed an apple that had fallen from the tree of horror, but this could not have been a more worser time for Ben.

He finally landed in this bustling city, being stared at by various people who were walking past. A 9-year old girl pointed at him, looking up at him as well.

"Your father sent you here to help save the giant doggie?" she looked quite sad.

Shadow put his back pack down, folding those arm-wigs up on his hips, kneeling down to her, nodding. "I was sent here by my master Parallax to help find the giant doggie sweetheart. Do not worry, and do not despair; he can be located. I need to find the "Meanie," do you know where I can find him?"

The little girl giggled, "Oh you must be talking about Mr. Owl Man. I think his name is Avus. He stays in the same apartment as the nice lady miss Raynes. You can go down that street and make a left. It is the first building on the corner from the new club they are planning to open up soon. Well, my mom is calling me. Goody bye Mr. No-eyes...."

"Mr. No-eyes........? Geez, you'd think I'd not have any eyes for a reason."

Leaving her bedroom, Okina made her way back down the hallway. Her hands would move to rest on her lower back, her fingers lightly tracing over the hilts of her swords. She felt udder joy when she got to bring them out, even in times of rescuing one of her own. Her eyes would land on Avus, as she made her way into the living area. Turning a sharp left, she would step into the kitchen. Grabbing a glass from the counter, she would fill it with cold water.

"What is the plan? "

Taking a drink from the glass, she would close her eyes. There was nothing like the cool feeling of water running down your throat. Setting the glass down on the counter, she would lean over the bar.

You would be wise not to jump so suddenly at the House Of Magnus. They have darts that could bring down Elephants with EASE, so what could someone such as You, Miss Raynes, do to a staff as such?"

Shadow Pig would say, standing on her balcony with his back pack. He did not have any frak* eyes!! he looked like something straight out of a horror film.

"Well, Avus would know much about this. This is not anyone's fault. The large beast did right by escaping. Our first idea is to LOCATE the House of Magnus, for which I do have the whereabouts of in part. There is much to do, so please, let us take great care as to not cause panic in this city. The name is Shadow Pig, servant of Vertical Pig and and Lady VIT."

He would step into the kitchen, stretching those powerful and quite beautiful wing-arms out to shake Avus' hand, as well as Okina's.

princeben07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaking Shadow Pigs hand, she would just smile. He did surprise her by entering through the balcony, but what could she do really? Everyone had their own way of entering a scene, his just happened to be through her bedroom balcony. Standing straight from leaning over the counter, she would just take in a deep breath.

"What is the plan? I mean seriously.. I have no intentions of just flying into the house of Magnus without one.. "

What did he play her as, a fool? No way, she was a trained professional. Thanks to her fathers great skills of being a "Professional", Okina had the knowledge of how to take company down from the inside as well as from the outside. She could kill in many different ways, even dispose of the body like the person didn't even exist in the first place. Though her darkest kept secrets were hidden, she didn't like to talk much about what she did outside of her public life.

"Unfortunately, we will not need any weapons, so you can put those away. There is a more synthetic approach to this; as I will prove in a few seconds. Hold please..."

He then reached into that strange-looking back pack, pulling out a few Lab ID's, tossing them onto the kitchen counter. One was for Okina, with her fake ID number and pic already on the badge, the next was for Avus, with his REAL picture on it, for which he would probably have to explain to Okina sooner or later. And as for Shadow Pig, he had an ID, plus a a Few Chains and a large collar to go around his neck.

"We go in as two lab researchers and a NEW experiment, understand? We will need no kind of weapons, so you can put those barberic utensils away Miss Okina. Those badges will give you unlimited access to the place where they are keeping my cousin. Please, do not provoke any violence. We have to do this MY way or risk becoming an experiment OURSELVES. The House of Magnus has no kind of outside communication, so cellphones won't work inside. Okina, you are the Head Researcher for another sub-division of the House of Magnus. You will be escorting Avus here, and myself, who will play the role of a humble servant, into removing Ben from wherever they may have him for a transfer. All of the inside contacts have been pre-set and pre-warnd of our arrival. They will know nothing of our outside intentions...Very well... Let's go for a drink then..."

"I would be safe to assume that you took this picture before I was able to evolve into a humanistic form. I will have to explain that. Come let us drink. I'm sure that Okina's boss will not mind her missing work today. We have to save him!! He saved my life a long time ago. I cannot leave him alone. They will try to pick him apart like they did before. And with his new abilities in such, this will intrigue them even more to dig deeper into his body."

Avus said, holding his head down sadly. He knew that the House of Magnus was the only lab left, but....

Okina wasn't one to give up her weapons, she would find a way to at least keep one of them. Taking the ID badge, she would look at it. Leaving the living room, she would make her way to the bedroom. Taking the belt off, she would lay her swords on the bed. She would frown for a moment, as her excitement disappeared.

"Damn.."

Turning, she would move to return to the room everyone stood. It was a matter of time before she would be walking into the lab, searching to free Ben.

Fourteen lab sheets were soon plopped on this large office desk, the professor taking off the glasses.

"We can't find anything abnormal about him. Blood count is normal, heart rate is slow, but normal; Cellular structure is intact, fur density is thick, but normal; And ALL of his other tests have come back negative, except for ONE. It's something strange in his blood, although we have not been able to analyze it.

Some kind of black substance inside of every single sample we took. However, this stuff seems to be able to collect back to itself and even seems to have some KIND of intelligence. It's rather strange indeed. I am not insinuating anything, I just do not understand what kind of substance it is; we need to further analyze him."

The lady at the desk only rubbed her temples.

"Drain the tank, remove all of that crap and wake him up. This is not helping."

His eyes were to open slowly, vision still very blurry, as he took in the scents all around him. He had noticed that he had been thoroughly bathed, clothed and given a large IV drip in this very plain-looking room. A few doctors came into the room suddenly, with clipboards, looking at him some, writing down information.

"Well, he looks normal, just....his height is staggering."

Ben tilted that large head to the side, wanting to speak, but his throat was very dry. His antennae waved back and forth, as if they were analyzing his surroundings a bit.

"Are we going through this again? What else can you people take FROM me?"
ben asked, finally gathering up enough strength to speak. He then began licking his left paw.

The doctors began gasping and speaking amongst themselves, as one female researcher, about in her mid-20's, was to step forward and nod some.

"You've increased in size and weight impeccably Benaires. We don't understand simply HOW you could grow to such a height in just 12 years. You were only 5 feet 1 when we brought you here, and you weren't even in this form completely; What happened to you?" She asked, smiling some.

Ben sat up now, gently removing the IV needle from his right arm, swinging his large legs over the edge of this huge hospital bed.

"Come here.....now..."

The researcher walked over carefully, not aware of his intentions. Ben took that large head, sniffing at her some, closing his eyes.

"Dr. Finch. How typical. So, are you all done sticking and prodding me YET?"

Most of the doctors were amazed!! how could he simply recognize her by the scent without looking at any charts or even her name badge?

Avus looked pretty sad. Though the young man picked at Ben constantly, calling him all sorts of names, inside, Avus did respect the furball; it simply had to be complicated in order for him to get his emotions in check.

"I guess we should head on out and see if we can bring him back to the city then?"

"Lets do it.."

Okina would begin for the door of her apartment, reaching for the door handle. She didn't know if she was ready for the mission, but it had to be done. Ben had to be rescued, and Avus needed a reality check. Once the task was finished, she needed to speak with Avus. He needed to know how he makes her feel sometimes, when he blows up randomly. Shaking all thoughts from her head, she took the first step through the thresh hold.

"Don't wait up.."

She would disappear down the hall, waiting at the elevators.

Shadow Pig followed Okina faithfully, nodding in the process.

There seemed to be some kind of deep tension within Avus, and Shadow did not want to delve deeper into it just yet.

"Once we get inside of the facility, we have to concentrate on remaining calm. These badges are level 10, the highest authority I could find out about. We will have access to any place within The House of Magnus, so please be sure to keep your eyes open and ears in focus for any noises or sounds of suspicion. If we do not concentrate, then they WILL move him to deeper location within the confines, and we will lose him forever Miss Raynes. Please, we must expedite ourselves quickly."

They were soon on their way to try to find out what the hell was going on.

Ben, on the other hand, had gotten fully dressed, but was still scratching at his rear end some, whimpering.

"Hey, why do I feel like I just had a puppy?" he asked. Ben knew that some DAICHONS/Broods were Asexual, but he was not in this case. One of the staff persons only cleared her throat, walking over to him to show him a few pictures of him being in the tank.

"We.....uhm....HAD to make sure all of your vitals were fully functional, so we had to place a few tubes in your rectum Benaires."

Ben closed his eyes, then shook his head, sighing loudly, about to growl, but did not.

"You all just HAD to be thorough huh? I'm not going to face this anymore. When can I get out of here?"

"Uhm, we cannot allow you to leave Benaires, unfortunately. There is still much that we do not know about you."

"W-what? Are you mentally challenged or something? I DO NOT belong here..."

One staff person came up to Ben, with a very large Syringe, injecting it into his left arm. Ben did not jump, nor whimper, or yelp; he knew that this was troubling. Stepping back, then falling to one knee in the process, Ben noticed that his vision started to get uncomfortably blurry, making it very difficult to focus. Fear soon ripped through his mind; it was a very powerful sedative!!

He could feel his conscious slipping away, but did not resist; the drug had him so calm that he could not defend for himself. Now falling over, Ben decided to crawl over to the ONE researcher that he knew; Celeste. Reaching out, his left arm was to grow heavy from the drug itself. Tears began running from his eyes, knowing that all of this experimentation could seriously injure him.

"P-----please.............n-no..............Ugh.."

Broken, bruised from years of abuse from the House Of Magnus, he dropped his arm, lying on the floor, eyes still open. The effects of the drug were taking him for a complete spin, and there seemed to be nothing he could do about it. The tears were still pouring from his soft and large eyes. Celeste only knelt down, attempting to comfort him.

"Do we HAVE to drug him again? He looks like he's in SERIOUS pain...."

Another researcher only turned away, walking off a bit, sighing.

"I can't believe this shit. Haven't they tortured this poor animal enough?"

Ben was motionless, broken and saddened by the fact that Celeste did absolutely nothing to prevent this from happening...yet again.

Shadow Pig then felt his heart SINK. Something was wrong with Ben. He started shrieking loudly, almost seeming to shatter the glass on the control panel of the elevator.

"WE MUST GET MOVING....MASTER!!! WE ARE COMING!!"

princeben07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okina only stood still, as she listened to the man shriek. The glass on the elevator panel shattered, landing in a small pile on the floor. Her amber hues would follow them, as the last little bit landed. She was more than ready to play her role in the rescue of Ben, but she wasn't sure what the outcome would be. She had been carrying a bag over her shoulder, it held the lab coat and professional clothing in it. She was prepared to dress the part, even wear glasses to give her more of a geeky look.

As soon as the doors of the elevator opened, she stepped out. Pausing to the side, she would wait for Shadow to lead the way. She assumed there was a car waiting for them, ready to transport them to their next destination. Okina would peek into the bag over her shoulder, making sure she had all the necessary items.

"I hope this all ends well."

By the time they had gotten outside of the apartment complex, Shadow had began sniffing around the air, to get a more details idea of his surroundings. He looked like something out of a horror film, but had the knowledge and responsibility to make this a success. Of course Okina and Avus would help to the best of their abilities.

A limo was right in front of them, with a female driver, waving at Avus; It was Vanessa!!

"Hop on in everyone; we don't have much time to lose!!"

As soon as everyone was safely in the vehicle, Vanessa would push down on the gas pedal pretty hard, making the wheels screech as she pulled off into a Northern direction.

Shadow only nodded at Okina and Avus; this could not fail at all.

The stench of chemicals made his nose twitch violently as he tried to regain his footing some. He could feel a heavy chain and shackle on his left leg, which had been tightened greatly, almost making it impossible to move around. His body still felt like lead, though multiple attempts at moving were being made.

Funny; it had been 11 years since he smelled that Chlorine in the hallways. A Shamen of death had somehow brought him back to the place all did not like. A hand touched his face, as he raised that cranium slowly, vision still badly blurred. His stomach screamed and growled much since the researchers would not feed him either.

"Shhh.....Someone is coming to get you out of here puppy. You HAVE to hold on." She said, whispering so that noone else in the room could hear her.

Ben couldn't point or talk; he was still high and drugged; only his basic functions were barely working. He nodded slowly, blinking his eyes, which were still teary.

"You want to survive this hell Benaires? You HAVE to recover from the drugs. I cannot do anymore for you before they catch on to suspect something. Ten guards are about to come in here and take you to a further level down. IF they do that, then your help will NEVER find you. This laboratory is much, much larger than they are letting on. Do not let them take you there. IF that happens, I don't know what else I will be able to do to help you. PLEASE....get yourself together."

Benaires tried his best to point to his bio-antennae, still feeling severely nauseated from the effects of this drug. The young girl nodded, reaching her hands to touch his antennae.

"Okay, NOW what do I do?" She asked, looking totally puzzled.

Having got in the limo, the door was closed quickly. The woman behind the wheel slammed in the petal, the limo starting off in a screech. Okina stablized herself as the car sped off, as they moved to excute their plans of rescuing Ben. Putting her arms over the seat behind her, she would look through the back window of the limo. She watched as the apartment building disappeared, her thoughts going back to leaving her favorite swords behind. Yes she was still bummed about it, but she had to do what was best for her friend Ben. Shifting her amber hues to Avus, she would just give him a brief smile.

Taking in a deep breath, she would slide the bag over her shoulders. Dropping it to the floor of the limo, she would open it. Dropping her hands into the bag, she would pull out items for the rescue. Pulling out a lab coat, she would begin to slide it over her shoulders. Clipping her id badge to the collar of it, she would sigh softly.

Ben could not move much more!! He whimpered a bit, HOPING that Okina and the crew would soon come to his aid.

If he did not do something soon, he would be lost forever by the bastards that had imprisoned him there oh so long ago.

Focus now clearing, Ben would try to stand up, but his body was so compromised that he failed. The young girl only began shedding a few tears, knowing that he was NOT coming back after they took him down to the lower levels; there was much too strong a security to enter this place.

"Pl....Please...tell me what to do..."

Finally, the ten guards, all armed with heavy uniforms, began coming in, one after the other, with instructions to take Ben further down into the depths of the House Of Magnus. The young girl was only guided away from him, reaching out, but she couldn't say anything as to blow her cover for trying to help him to escape.

Ben's ears, however, were still fully functional; how could that help him? He tried to concentrate as six of the guards were to help unlock his chains and shackles, in attempts to try to listen in for anything, anyone that could stall him for time.

Thinking to himself, Ben only wondered, "Where are they? I can't even move..."

His mental barrier would then release a shocking cry for help; as if it were some type of Psionic Beacon; a call out to anyone who had the capacity of the mental prowess to hear his begging plea for assistance; Avus, Okina, Gothra, just about anyone within a 450-mile Radius that was of canine descent, would hear this call. It had become too advanced for human ears to pick up on.

Okina's head would jerk suddenly, her eyes changing rapidly. No longer holding any human characteristics, her amber wolf eyes would show themselves clearly. Shaking her head lightly, she stuck her finger in her ear. Rubbing them a bit, they begun to ring it seemed. Her mind was on high alert with the message, it definitely catching her attention. It had brought out the wolf in her, giving away the little secret she seemed to keep hidden from Avus.

"Holy Crap Ben.."

Her words were soft, at least it seemed that way. It took a few minutes for it to become quiet again, before she realized what had just happened. Hoping everyone else heard ben, she glanced over the others.

Avus would not pick up on that beacon, his heart being closed to the energies being emitted from him. He was to turn to Okina,

"Are you alright? Are your panties too tight or something?"

Poor Avus, such the one to insult the one girl he was so interested in.

Okina's right hand would go flying at Avus, as it clenched itself into a fist. Hitting him with a good amount of strength, she would quickly pull back her fist. Her amber wolf eyes would be glowing brightly, as she just took in a deep breath. Him of all people had to insult her in that moment, it was obvious that he didn't get the message. A low pitched growl would leave her throat for a moment, as she started to collect herself once more.

"Your an ass.."

She couldn't wait to get this over with, maybe he would stop being such a jerk to her. Scooting far from Avus, she would move her eyes to rest out the window of the limo.

Shadow Pig only sighed, adjusting his left wing, only to see the Limo pulling closer to the large, and seemingly abandoned set of buildings, blinking those Onyx Black eyes.

"Would you two embiciles please cease with the futilities? I cannot believe that my master even considers the both of you worthy of his friendship. Oh my goodness...Alright, STOP in front of that building on the far left, about 12 meters from here."

The young girl nodded, immediately pulling over to the left of the emtpy street, slowing the vehicle down.

Pushing the right wing up to the roof of the car, Shadow Pig could not wait much longer. A green and foul-smelling liquid squirted forth from the tip of his wings, as if it were summoning some type of acidiic fluid to eat away at the material.

An extremely swift blow to the spot where it placed one application of acid would make the entire roof of the car simply explode upwards, pulling back without effort. It leaped up and out of the vehicle, only to land a few feet from the car.

"If there was ever a time for judgement, it could indicate itself as the now. I have never spoken to such moronic individuals. Well, the one named Okina obviously is the smarter of the two. Very well..."

"You know Shadow, I can hear everything your saying. "

Okina would leap out of the top of the limo, the lab coat flaring abit behind her. Landing softly on her feet, she would slowly walk towards him, her eyes shifting between all the buildings. Pulling her hands to rest in the pockets of the lab coat, she would bring herself to stand next to Shadow.

"This is it? Looks.. uh.. like they're trying to hide something.." She would snicker to herself, as it was quite obvious what they were trying to do at the moment. Glancing back to the limo, almost seeing if Avus was going to make it out of the limo okay. Not that she was too worried about the guy, he seemed to be able to hold his own.

Dr. Stevenson, head researcher for the Three Houses, sat at his desk, looking over the footage of the entire situation. He rubbed his head a bit, having not slept for a few days. Were they willing to risk their jobs for the sake of experimenting on another animal?

"What do those scientists SEE in you creature? What do they see?"

Straightening her lab coat, she would glance around. What were they waiting for? Seriously?? She started off to lead towards the door of the building, preparing her ID badge. Would they check her badge? Sure they would, as she put on a professional facial expression.

"Gentlemen?"

Her amber hues returned to their human nature, as she glanced back towards the two. She was ready to get dirty, with whatever may come their way.

The Guards only nodded to Okina, pressing a large switch to begin the underground elevator's ascension. Avus and Shadow Pig were to soon follow along, adorned in the lab coats with ID's as well.

"Do not worry Okina, we will get there in time to interrupt any nonsense they are conducting."

Said Shadow, who had to keep his arms pointed downwards to the floor so as to not reveal his power. He had to put on a piar of Sunglasses to cover up the fact that he had no frak* eyes, so that in itself made it difficult. Shadow kept his head pointed downwards a bit, just enough to not trigger any suspicion.

Ben could feel Okina's energy signature; he started going insane!! He could SMELL Okina, as the scent rushed into his nostrils. The guards were now being tossed every which direction but the right one!! A paw to the siade of one guard sent him flying almost 100 feet, only to slam into a wall, landing in a pool of blood!!

"GET OFF ME!! OKINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Four, five, six, seven, even 14 guards were trying to hold the beast down, only to get thrown 125 feet or more. A few researchers tried to get him to calm down, but the only were pushed to the side; Ben did not want to hurt the ones that were helping him to recover each time he was somehow brought BACK to The House oF Magnus.

"No no.....let him GO!!" Protested one Researcher, who hid hehind a stack of large crates. She knew how incalculaby strong Ben was, and did not want to become part of anyone's death collection.

Guard after guard flooded in; the macabre violence was simply invigorating!! XD Some had received concussions while others had their faces broken lightly. Ben knew he had get those chains off of him. Pulling his arms apart from each other as far as he could, he could feel the metallic nature of the chains beginning to give away to his sheer brute force. A sudden yelp left his mouth though, as he dropped to one knee in pain; a silver needle came from nowhere, piercing his left arm; the damned sedative again!!

He growled angrily, getting back up, staring at the guard who was reloading his dart gun. Vision now groggy, Ben kindly walked over to the guard, as he was to fire yet another dart into his chest area, hitting dead-on. Ben kept walking still, as more guards ran over to try to subdue him.

He lightly pushed them to the side; still having that immeasurable strength, as he was to reach out with his left paw, grasping the dart gun from the now-terrified guard.

"Put that down...." Said a voice from the distance.

"What the hell are you morons doing? STAND DOWN!!"

It was Dr. Stevenson!! Adjusting his glasses, he signaled for the medics to tend to the wounded soldiers, as he reached into his pocket to pull out a 20-ounce bottle of clear fluid, immediately shaking it up.

"Stay back...do not engage the poor thing anymore. Medics are to tend to the injured guards. Benaires, come here young puppy..."

Ben was now tiring from the effects of the sedative, but he knew that voice very vaguely. Walking over to Stevenson, he was to fall forward, slamming onto the floor with a loud thud and echo, yelping loudly. Stevenson bolted over to him immediately reaching out to help raise his heavy head.

"Here, drink this; it's anti-sedative with nutrients to get ya back on your feet kid."

"K-k-kid? H-how----how...."

The Brood struggled to belt out from his mouth, in total confusion now.

"Just drink this kid. Your friends are on their way to get ya out of here."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: