Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S4 Chapter One (It begins here)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: S4 Chapter One (It begins here) Reply with quote

****Disclaimer****

All characters that appear in this story that have appeared or have been mentioned in "Sabrina on Line the comic strip" by Eric W Schwartz are the copyright of E.S. Productions & Eric Schwartz and are used with his permission.

Character Thomas Woolfe is the copyright of Michael Higgs.

The characters Max The Black Rabbit & Zig Zag are the copyright of Malcolm Earle and are used with his permission.

Other characters mentioned in this work of fiction are the creations, ideas and situations of the writer.

Legal Notice: This story is Copyright © 2002 Mark F White. This story may not be sold or used for commercial profit in any form or fashion. This story may not be modified in any way. This story may not be copied, posted and/or distributed, in any way, shape, or form, in any print, magnetic, electronic, visual or optical mediums, or on any Internet site other than the specific one in which the story appears, without the expressed written permission of the author. Full permission for non-author character use in this story was obtained prior to their appearance in this story.

**WARNING**

This story is a work of fiction and does IMPLY SEXUAL & VIOLENT SITUATIONS please be aware of that before you read this story.

S4

Sabrina to the fourth power

Chapter One: You thought you were confused?

Mother lay on her bed not knowing exactly what to do. They had rented an apartment and so this was her new home for awhile since she no longer had one; everything she had was gone. Well not exactly, it seemed she still had access to several of her bank accounts, which surprised her. She would have thought this other would have immediately changed or moved the funds; knowing that at some time she would return. She struggled with the fact there was another out there, how long had it been awake? What did it know? Obviously enough to clean house like it did. She sighed just as Alison moved within her. This was another worry, when was Alison going to be born, what would happen then?

The speech that Shearah gave rang through her head, especially the part that they might both perish when birth occurred. That thought did not thrill her one bit. She had lived so long, now the imminent threat that she could die was upon her; again it was an aspect she didn’t like.

Now she was faced with a challenge, she needed to find this creature and question it about its intentions. Over her vast life span her goals radically changed from one thing or another, this time it probably was no different. As she lay there thinking something came to her and she quickly sat up, “I know where we have to go!”

Lyja yawned being rudely awakened by this little annoying yellow creature. “Good, but couldn’t you have waited till morning to tell me; I was having a nice dream.”

“Then go back to sleep alien, I will explain to you in the morning.”

Lyja sighed and did just that.

OHIO - Endora’s home

Just a few seconds ago, Endora Mustelidae opened her door to someone she thought she would never ever see again. She was rendered speechless by what this creature had just said, “My sister?” She repeated in shock and question.

“Yes, it’s a little complicated though I...”

Endora knew exactly who she was dealing with and ‘complicated’ was her middle name. “Mother, if that is really who you are... you didn’t heed my warnings to you before we left the ship!! Remember I told you if you set up any other schemes with my family, I’d personally track you down and make sure you never, ever walked again on this planet!!!”

“Yes, I remember your words clearly, said to me so long ago.” Endora looked at her puzzled and she knew the look, “Time is vastly different from here and Tarra. To me in my time you’ve been dead probably hundreds of years. I time tripped, as you would put it to come here. All the Zargozians have to, it’s the only way to stay current on this world.”

Endora wasn’t sure she believed all this nonsense spewing from this yellow creature’s maw. It however was interrupted by the wailings of the small kit. “Ah... she is hungry again, she really can take on the milk that’s for sure.” Endora saw the bag of kit things behind Mother as she turned to retrieve it.

“I’ll get it,” Endora said, “you better come in before all the neighbors start poking their heads out to see what is going on out here.” She picked up the bag and followed Mother into the house. “The kitchen is right in front of you, keep going.”

Endora searched through the bag and found several bottles of milk plus an electric warmer. Plugging it in she set a bottle in it. She knew it wouldn’t be too long now that she’d have to be doing the same thing for her own. The kit was still howling and struggling as Mother tried to rock it gently, trying to calm it till she got the milk. Endora tried the bottle, it wasn’t all that warm but it would do. She handed the bottle to Mother who promptly gave it to the awaiting kit. Suddenly there was silence and a very happy little one.

“Thank you, she’s quite a handful.”

“I can see that. Now explain to me how she can be my sister, she died when I was born. Only a few people know that.” She wondered how this creature knew, she still wasn’t totally convinced that this was Mother. She sat down waiting for the explanation of all explanations.

“Well as you know with the Zargozian technology you can travel into Earth’s past; if you know certain things.”

“Yes, I experienced that myself personally.” She didn’t want to think too hard on that for it made for one headache maker. Endora rubbed her head with her paw, “Don’t think I want to go through that again.”

“Well I returned to the past and awaited what was to be your birth, with something very special in mind. In my possession was an organism that could pass for organic life but not convey it. It’s used in medical applications on Tarra.”

“OK stop, you had something that can resemble something alive but not be?”

“Yes, something that can duplicate but not become true living tissue. I posed as a nurse at the time, assigning myself to your mother’s side. When the time came, your sister and you were born. Only one lived as you know, they handed the one that didn’t to me. I took it out of the room and with Zargozian technology I was able to resuscitate her. It took more doing than I thought but I accomplished the task; I then changed the synthetic organic matter to match your sister and substituted it to keep the illusion of death. Once your sister was stable I put her in stasis.”

“So you did save her, I mean my sister?”

“Yes, your sister.”

“Why didn’t you just give her to my parents? That would seem the right thing to do, I would think.”

“You are forgetting that we are dealing with the past, it affects the outcome of the future. You having a sister would have drastically altered the timeline to a point I cannot even conceive. No, you couldn’t have your sister then, so I moved back to this time but my coordinates only originate to when you arrived back here six months ago.” She paused to shift the little one into a more comfortable position, then she resumed her conversation. “To have you just return and then throw an infant at you would have been too much stress. So I waited, I had figured about this much time for things to have calmed down. Plus it’s about time for you to have your twins, one more won’t be anymore of a strain on you really.”

Endora almost choked, “One more you say, huh!! So this is me, or should I say one of the clones?”

“Yes.”

“OK, if we are dealing with the past, as known to you; then you giving her to me will screw up your future. Is that not the case?”

“No, it was your past that was the part that couldn’t be tampered with, the future or your future is relatively unknown to us or I mean the Zargozians. There is nothing here on earth of theirs recording your history. So one more clone will not ultimately destroy the world. Well let’s hope not anyway.”

“Why?”

“Why what?” Mother looked at Endora strangely.

“Why bring me my dead sister, is this some strange plan of yours to ruin our lives even more?” She stared at Mother with apprehension, she was trying to figure her out; without much luck.

Mother sighed, “I knew this wouldn’t be exactly easy to pass by you. In truth, I’ve gained a conscience of sorts, things I did in the past haunt me, more than I care to admit. Some things I cannot change, I could but then it would really destroy your lives. No, this was a gift, something that was lost has now been regained. I feel I owed you at least this much, considering, like you said, the tampering I have done with your family.”

Endora wasn’t really sure if she could trust Mother, “So what is your role in all this, are you staying?”

Mother shook her head, “Oh no...I’m just the caretaker, once this little one is in your arms and safe; then its time for me to get out of Dodge, so to speak. The longer I stay here, the longer I miss what is now my home. You won’t believe this but I like Tarra and the Zargozians. I’ve learned a lot from them.”

“Its obvious that more time has passed for you. Where is the other, the one that was in you, Alison? She wasn’t a child I gathered by speaking to her when I was on the space station; she is not with you I see.”

“Well, Alison is here or ...I mean can be here.”

“What?” Endora said puzzled.

“It’s a long story too, it seems even after her birth we didn’t separate; our minds were still linked, I guess forever it seems. We can read each other’s thoughts if we want to or even switch places with each other. Now the Zargozians had to do a bit of tampering with Alison’s body and mine. After her birth, she and I began to grow out of control. They managed to stop its progress; Alison’s body is still younger than this one but very similar in looks.”

“So you can switch, even here...I mean you’re so far away and she is ...in another universe.”

“Seems distance and a universe do not matter in this arrangement. If you want I can turn this body over to Alison for the time being and you can talk with her.”

“Yes, do it...I want to see this.” She didn’t think it was possible what Mother was saying.

She watched Mother carefully in a moment her body stiffened. She could also swear the light that was behind the eyes dimmed, then the body became animate again. Blinking and looking around, she looked down at the kit in her arms. “Oh...hello little one, my aren’t you a cute one.”

Endora was flabbergasted, “Alison?”

She looked up and smiled, “Hello Endora it’s nice to see you again.” Endora watched as Mother, or Alison tried to adjust to the kit being in her lap. She didn’t seem as comfortable as before trying to feed the little one. “She seems very hungry.”

Endora saw her fumble with the bottle and the kit as things quickly got a bit messy. “Yes she is, maybe I should take her.”

“I’d appreciate it, I don’t have much experience with little ones. She is beautiful though.” Endora got up and took the kit from Alison; she knew it was her now. The mannerisms were completely different than Mother, it was as plain as day. She could even swear the eye colour had changed but she wasn’t one hundred percent on that one.

“So it’s true you can switch.”

“Yes, we don’t do it very much though for we can talk with each other via the mind link, so it really isn’t necessary but in this case it works for the best. It’s nice to see you again and I see Mother was successful in her mission.”

“You knew about this?” Endora said wide-eyed.

“Hard to keep it a secret.”

“It was me who asked if you could trade places; sorry if it has caused problems.”

“No, Mother might get my chemical experiment to work; I’m not having too much success at the moment.”

“Oh, OK well maybe you can tell me why though? I mean she has gone through a lot to pull this off and it ...pardon me but it stinks of treachery.” Endora huffed, “It comes down to the fact I really don’t trust her. I don’t know you very well either but some how I trust you more than her.”

Alison shifted in her seat to get more comfortable, “I understand your position in this.” She paused for a moment to watch Endora with the small kit, in some small way she was moved. She hoped to have kits sometime; she now had a body that could do it; a matter of when, was the only thing holding her back now. “Well you have to know Mother’s condition to understand why.”

“Oh?” Endora felt the little kit squirming within her grasp and she had a good reason as to why. She took the bottle from it and placed it down on the counter. Then she put the kit over her shoulder and gently patted its back; soon came forth the burp the kit needed. “Ah... that’s what I wanted to hear.”

Alison tilted her head in question, “I don’t understand what you just did?” Alison said.

Endora smiled, “Well when the kit sucks on the bottle’s nipple, they also suck in air; little ones have trouble expelling it and well it causes them discomfort. Doing what I just did helps relieve the problem.”

“Oh, then she is better?”

“Oh yes, probably will nap now. Luckily we got cribs early, although now it seems we’ll need one more. Maybe we could take one back and get the bigger one.”

“Huh?” Alison said in question.

“Oh sorry, thinking out loud; it seems we will probably take the small crib we bought back and get a larger one.” In her head she was trying to figure out where the receipt was. “You were saying about Mother; I had to know about her background?”

“Ah...yes, how much do you know of her?”

“Some, not a lot, she wasn’t someone I really wanted to get to know... pardon me.” She rocked the kit gently and almost immediately she was asleep. “Well that was fast,” she said to the little one, “Alison follow me and keep talking.” As they went upstairs, Alison continued speaking.

“Well Mother and I are, well our personalities are built upon an artificial intelligence program. We came to life as a fluke of technology and biology. Mother’s personality is a patchwork of lifetimes put together in a mixed up mess of things. She’s very old, older than me; I have one big advantage over her though. I’m just a spectator in all this, I have access to all of what is left of her memories but I never experienced them; she did. In many cases her personality did not include a conscience. It just wasn’t there, so her lives were based on that, even with your incident she did it without knowing that it was wrong. But that all changed when I was fused with her, I fixed her personality; slowly over time and now...well she regrets things she did in the past, many of which she cannot undo. Such as, your case.”

They entered into what was to be the kits room equipped with two cribs. Endora instructed Alison to get a blanket from the closet behind her and a wind up clock she would find there. She put the kit in one of the cribs with the blanket and clock. Then stood back and waited to see if she stirred. In a few moments she was satisfied that she was settled. She turned on the kit monitor and went slowly back downstairs.

One thing puzzled Alison, “I do not understand the reasoning behind the clock.”

“Oh, it’s a noise that the kit can hear, it’s a regular beat similar to a heart beat. The kit is used to that, so we give it an equivalent. It works for a little while, they soon grow out of it though.” As they entered into the kitchen Endora felt she needed a drink, “Care for some juice?”

“Yes please,” she also had a craving and she thought she’d ask Endora -in doing so she hoped she was not coming across as rude- “do you have chocolate chip cookies?” She asked sheepishly.

“Yes, I think so, why?”

“They don’t have them on Tarra and I miss them so, they are wonderful small creations.”

“Then juice and chocolate chip cookies it is.” Endora found a package of cookies, she turned after hearing Alison chirp, it was obvious to her that Alison was pleased. Endora sat down again this time trying to tune into what Alison was saying, “So you’re saying Mother feels guilt now because of every thing she has done?” This was quite the turn to say the least.

“Yes, it has been a strong lesson for her, I volunteered to erase her prior memories from her mind but she won’t let me. She says it’s her burden to keep and to live with them; she also knows that she could undo all this trouble she caused for you but then it would destroy the lives she created and for whom all they touched, it therefore cannot be changed. She tried to think of a way she could make up for what she had done and finally she found this.”

“Bringing me my sister.”

“Yes, it was a risk, something lost but now regained. She knows it can never make up for everything she has done but she felt she had to try and do this for you and for her sake.”

“She must be extremely troubled, I hope she is getting help.”

”Yes, she is, we have to keep track of her; she gets depressed very easily now. In many ways I regret what I did to her, but she was incomplete as she was.”

“So, is she making progress, I mean is she getting better then?”

“Yes, slowly, I and the Zargozians are helping her deal with this; it’s going to be a long road for her. This path of redemption will be a long one but with this success I can feel she is happy. Being happy is something of a rarity for her; it’s an emotion she really isn’t familiar with.”

Endora sipped her juice as she watched Alison devour the cookies, “It is good she has you and is getting help. So I take it she can hear everything we are talking about right now.”

“Actually, she tuned out, gave us a private moment I guess.”

“Oh, well I know some others who are going to be very surprised at this little package as well.”

Alison smiled, “Mother feels it’s only a small token...” Endora interrupted her.

“More than that Alison, don’t worry she’ll know; I plan to thank her. She just caught me off guard.” Alison smiled.

“I don’t think anyone could prepare for what she had with her.” She grinned, “Oh...question, I heard music upstairs?”

“Swallow and Zir, they are doing their homework...I think. I will have to check on them soon.”

“Ah, how are they coping?”

“Good, Zir is finding life here much different than from her former home. There she was isolated because of her talent. Here she can be normal amongst many, which for her is a bit frightening. She is adjusting though, her talent is still with her; it’s just she has to try a lot harder to get anything. Guess we’re all thickheaded on this planet.” Endora winked.

Alison laughed, “Always knew I was.”

“Swallow too is doing well, adjusting, fitting in. Whatever Zir did, she did something I don’t think I could ever do; she gave her confidence in herself, it shows. She’s accepted what she is and deals with it each day, I’ve had to warn her though. Swallow is a lot stronger than she looks, most of her body is muscle and she could hurt someone horribly if she was ever to hit them. Swallow shares some of what are my personality traits, I can easily lose my temper and I’ve seen the same in Sabrina. So I’ve warned her she is not to engage anyone in a fight.” This did worry her a lot, Swallow was indeed powerful and if she was hungry at the same time, well her natural ability might take hold. Endora shuddered not wanting to think about that.

“That is good, I’m glad for her, she has been through a lot. How is the other fur that is carrying? Sorry but I have forgotten her name.”

“Margrette, yes she is doing very well...I talked to her the other day in fact. Seems that one is quite active as well, guess it really wants to get out into the world.”

“That is good to hear and the others?”

“Everyone is well, busy... there was a lot to do and explain when we returned.”

“I can understand that.”

“What about you? I know that isn’t your body but how are you getting along?”

“Did Mother explain about a little growth spurt.”

“Yes, she mentioned it.”

“Well Mother’s body is very similar to mine, except a little older. The Zargozians were able to halt the process before it ran out of control. I’m adapting, well at least trying to anyway...I’ve decided to follow Shearah and Tolare’s footsteps into medicine and helping others. Although I am having some difficulty with several of the classes I’m taking.”

“You’ll get it, Shearah and Tolare will make sure of that. They are excellent doctors and I’m sure you’ll excel with them behind you.”

“I hope I can live up to their expectations.”

“Don’t worry about what they feel, do what you think. If you constantly worry about their assessment of you; it will end with your self-defeat. You have to do things, not them.”

“I understand, I just want them to be proud of me.”

“I’m sure they are already, especially you following in their footsteps; that’s a wonderful compliment for anyone.”

Alison sighed, “I’m trying my best.”

“I’m sure that you are, it will come, be patient. I’m sure, there is a lot to learn.”

The door to the kitchen popped opened, surprising them; it was Zir and Swallow. “Mom, there’s a kit upstairs!” Swallow said with great enthusiasm.

“Yes, she didn’t wake up did she?” Endora tuned her hearing for a moment to the monitor.

“It’s a girl?” Wow Swallow thought, “No ...she was sound asleep, we were quiet when went in.” Swallow just noticed that her mother had a guest. “Oh, sorry mom I didn’t know you had company.” In fact she had totally ignored her mother’s guest.

“Swallow, Zir, this is Alison.”

Swallow looked at Zir and back to her mother. “Ah...the Alison?”

“Yes, that Alison, she sort of brought the kit with her.”

“Oh...OK, uh hi Alison.” Swallow said in disbelief.

“Greetings Alison.” Zir piped in.

“Hello you two, you look well. Do you miss outer space?”

“Ah... it was fun for a bit but I like it here just fine.” Swallow said.

“Heh, it is nice around here although I am a little home sick.” Zirkon said answering Alison’s question.

“Did you finish your homework?” Endora inquired.

“No not quite, just wondering when supper is, I’m getting a bit hungry.” Swallow said.

“Well it will be a bit longer dear, just hold on.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve held you up Endora,” Alison spoke up, “that wasn’t my intention.”

“Oh no, you haven’t Alison besides I want you to stay for supper; in fact if you want to help I’d appreciate it.” Endora eyed the cookies on the table; there were plenty, “Swallow, Zir you can each have two cookies, that should hold off the hunger pains. In the blink of an eye the two were gone and so were the cookies.

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison

Last edited by mfwhite on Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Part 2 Reply with quote

“Are you sure about this Endora, I don’t want to be a bother?” Alison said sincerely, she really didn’t want to impose.

“No bother, now if you’ll help me get the table set. I’ll put the meat into the oven.”

Warren parked the car in the garage, or what was to be the garage. He hoped the contractors would come soon; they had a big hole to dig. He couldn’t wait to have his wood shop up and going. The planning hadn’t taken long but getting things rolling did. Convincing Endora’s parents that they needed more room was a bit more difficult. The whole clone thing didn’t settle well with them, although Endora’s father was a bit more understanding than her mother, but not a lot. From what Endora had told him things were very different now from the previous time line, although it sounded fantastic he had to believe her.

The fact that they had traveled in space, seen aliens and been witness to another planet, were the main reasons not to doubt her story. No one would believe them even if they told their fantastic tale. Endora’s parents were rich, beyond anything that Warren dreamed of, but it came later on in their life-time. In fact they had been sitting on their gold mine for quite awhile before they even knew what it was really worth. In the end they fixed up their home and moved to Florida for the winters. With Endora being their only child they also contributed a lot to his home as well, fixing much needed plumbing and appliances. Plus the major foundation repair, he hated going to ask them for the money after they had done so much. Endora had insisted that they approach them, he wanted to pay them back but they didn’t listen and just gave them the money. He had felt like a charity case at that point, in the end he didn’t think they could fix the damage to the house. But with a great effort and the money he guessed that you could fix almost anything.

Another thing bothered him about Dora’s parents, they really had nothing to do with Swallow and Ti. They were as much their children too but they didn’t see it that way. He didn’t like it at all; he loved Swallow as much as he did Sabrina, Tabitha, or any of the girls and he would stick up for them no matter what or against whomever tried to do them harm. Even if it was his mate’s own parents; he’d already had a good argument with Endora’s mother over their behavior. He felt like the bad fur in all this and that just wasn’t true. In the end they just stayed away most times. Now, things had calmed somewhat and Endora had asked them for the money to expand the house. There were two more on the way and they would need the room. So they agreed to fund the major project. Now all he was waiting for was the contractors to show up.

He stepped into his home glad to be back so he could put his feet up for a bit. As he hung up his coat Endora came to greet him. “There’s my beautiful gem.” He said proudly.

“Hmm I don’t feel like a diamond, more like peat moss.” She said poking her belly with her paws.

“Hehehe,” he squeezed her close, it was difficult but he managed to do it. “You’re always my diamond, maybe a little rough right now.” He grinned as she poked him.

“Well I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh?”

“Come with me but you must be very quiet.” She put a finger up to his muzzle to suggest that he keep it shut.

“OK.” He mumbled as he wondered what this was all about.

She took his paw and guided him up the stairs, then into the room with the kit. “Look,” she whispered.

He couldn’t see clearly enough through the fine bars of the crib but when he looked over and into it he was shocked. In the crib he could just make out a black and white face, surrounded by blankets. He pointed in question. Endora motioned with her finger that they should leave; they went back downstairs quietly. Near the end of the stairs Warren spoke softly. “Dora whose is that?”

“Ours,” she smiled at him.

“Huh? I don’t understand, how?” She was clearly still pregnant.

“Well, it’s a long story that I’ll tell you over a good dinner; which is almost ready. We also have a guest, which should sort of put some pieces into that puzzle of yours.”

The dinner went well, Endora brought the kit down for her meal. The bag Mother brought had quite a bit of food in reserve but they were going to need some soon. Warren was stunned at the story that Alison revealed; it was hard to believe, although the truth was right there in his wife’s arms. He’d have to get used to seeing that pose, with two more on the way it was going to be a common site for a while.

He sipped his coffee and stared at his loving wife, it took him back to the time of Sabrina. They had no money, their home was a very small apartment, and Sabrina looked just like the kit in Endora’s arms. He grinned; he wouldn’t change those memories for the world.
“So hun, have you thought of a name for her?”

“Yes, I want to call her Autumn.”

Warren raised an eyebrow, “I like that.” Warren replied.

“It’s a great name mom,” Swallow said.

“Yes, I agree,” Zir said.

Alison smiled, it seemed that mother’s gift had found a home finally. “Seems it’s unanimous, she has a name.”

Endora took the bottle from its mouth and put it on the table, “Well Autumn welcome to the family; boy will we have stories to tell you when you’re older.” Autumn just yawned then burped, causing everyone to laugh.

Alison tuned Mother into the diners’ conversation so she could feel a part of the experience; Endora had asked if she could. It was in a way that she was here, just that she couldn’t speak or do anything, she was merely an observer. There was one limitation to their exchange, as with the original transfer it still sort of worked the same way. Once the transfer occurred it only reversed after they slept. A slightly annoying problem but one they lived with.

“You will stay the night, Alison?” Endora asked.

“I don’t want to impose.”

“No bother, Sabrina’s room is empty, you can use it. I would really like to talk with Mother in the morning, just for some closure.”

“I can understand that.” She could really, some things did need closure and this seem to qualify. “Endora the meal was excellent; one thing I get about this is the taste part.” She grinned.

“Well roast is somewhat of a treat around here, Warren likes it immensely. Swallow doesn’t really care all that much as long as her tummy feels somewhat satisfied and Zir, well, she likes vegetables more. I like the roast, but for some reason I love potatoes. I’ve also put on a few pounds as well, not including these two in here.” She patted her big tummy. “I might just have to hit the gym after they come out.”

Alison smiled, “I hope someday to experience the joy of being a mother, Shearah and Tolare have said both Mother and I can now have children.

“Well all I can say is you have to have patience, some days I faltered on that.” She sighed, “I’m glad I had Warren those days, he helped so much. There are just some days Alison that you need for yourself and not the kits. Warren was there when I needed those, it helps having a mate.”

“I have yet to find one of those Endora, but I think I still have time.” She smiled.

“Oh yes I believe you do.”

Zirkon touched Alison’s arm to get her attention, she automatically turned in her direction, “Yes Zirkon what can I do for you?”

She smiled, “I know time is very different here than Tara, I was wondering if you knew how my housekeeper was; her name is Mira. She lives on Zen.”

Sadly Alison shook her head, “I’m sorry Zirkon; I know nothing of your housekeeper.” Then she had an idea and sent a message off to Mother, there was some grumbling but finally acknowledgement.

Zirkon looked unhappy, she wished she could have brought her here but she didn’t want to isolate her from the only home she’d ever known. “I thought I’d try and ask. I didn’t have much hope that you would know.”

“Well don’t give up on me, well Mother, yet. I... well she might have something for you in the morning. Although I cannot guarantee, but we’ll try.”

Zirkon smiled up at Alison, “Thank you.”

“You are most welcome Zirkon.”

Endora sat in a big fluffy chair they had in the living room with the kit in her lap. She had gone to sleep again and she felt it was best if they bonded as much as they could right now. She had been with Mother now at least 6 months, so bonding now was essential. Alison sat and watched the hockey game that Warren had put on; Endora didn’t mind a game once or twice, so tonight wasn’t a night to argue. Although he was kind enough to ask her if she minded, he was thoughtful that way; plus he had his own television in his den if he really wanted to see the game. Each had their own private times, which they needed. Now they would have fewer of those, that was for sure.

Tomorrow she would call April, one of Sabrina’s friends, her mother was a registered nurse. She might be interested in the job of Nanny for the kit. It would be a good place to start, seems they were ahead of the game now by one. Now all they had to do was to explain her appearance, maybe detective Byrne would have an idea on how to solve that problem.

About halfway through the game the kit needed to be changed, Alison followed for she wanted to try to watch and learn for the future. Endora too was a bit rusty at this for Tabitha was seven now, well beyond her years in diapers. Things came back to her quite quickly as she began the process. Disposable diapers were OK but they would have three and that would be a lot of money going out the door. A diaper service would be in order shortly, another call she would have to make.

As she changed Autumn her thoughts turned inward, in front of her was herself as an infant. It was an impossibility but none the less, here she was; a beautiful young skunkette, with a whole future ahead of her, one that would be very different than her own. It would be interesting watching her grow up, she thought of the day she would have to explain all this. That would be an interesting day, how do you tell someone who has grown up in your home, thinking of you as their mommy and finding out you are not that person. She sighed heavily putting that thought aside and finished up changing Autumn.

When she returned Warren put out his arms, “Let me hold her, I have to have my chance to bond with her...although I have sorta already.” He looked at Endora in question.

“Warren don’t even try to think like that about her, best that we think of Autumn as our daughter and that’s it. Anything else will make our brains hurt. Eventually we’ll have to tell her but for now for our own sakes we have to think along those lines.”

Warren took Autumn in his arms, “You know this is major déjà vu. I did this with Tabitha and Sabrina.”

“And you’ll be doing it again,” as she patted her stomach... “two more times.”

“Oh yeah... that’s right.” Autumn sneezed at him, “Haaa you got the sneezes little girl.” He pulled her close and hugged her. “Welcome to the family Autumn.” He sat her up and tried to show her the television but she was far more interested in his fingers.

End Of Chapter One.

Heck! What’s one more skunk?

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, very interesting. I'm willing to bet there are some more things going on than we see. This was a most smoothly flowing chapter.

My congrats, my friend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

Thanks guys nice to hear you enjoyed the start of the story..Smile

Cheetaur

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. I was really hoping you'd call it "Sabrina Quarteres"... Sad Wink

A nice chapter to start things out.
Endora is going to be really busy. Three little ones, Swallow and Zir (those two may not need that much constant supervision) and (not to forget her) Tabitha (who according to most accounts is lively enough to drive two baby-sitters up the wall Twisted Evil )

I'm wondering how Zir fits in (in school). Does she not look rather unusual?

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: hi nameless Reply with quote

Quote:
h. I was really hoping you'd call it "Sabrina Quarteres"...

Sorry Nameless..... Wink

Quote:
I'm wondering how Zir fits in (in school). Does she not look rather unusual?

Zir would be a gothic type, since she is totally black, she'd be an exotic fur, which for most would be something most furs wouldn't be seen with.

Hey glad you liked the first chapter, tried hard to find a story that folks would like to read about, i think i found one Laughing

Sounds like you will be along for the ride and thats cool.

Mark

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cheets, well I finally finished the chapter and I have to say your off to a great start here, you know it must be strange for Endora knowing that she is her own biological mother and now to have her sister back who is also her biological daughter will certainly complicate matters. Speaking of Autumn I wonder how Endora's folks are going to react giving that they seem rather cold towards the other clones, more then likely it's going to be ugly. THREE CHEERS FOR CHEETS!!!! Thanks for bringing our Sabby's together again

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Speaking of Autumn I wonder how Endora's folks are going to react giving that they seem rather cold towards the other clones, more then likely it's going to be ugly. THREE CHEERS FOR CHEETS!!!! Thanks for bringing our Sabby's together again

Autumn yeah , well i hope to have a conversation between them, havent written it but it seems like a good idea.

Hey no problem Styx thanks for reading ...Smile

I appreciate the comments

Cheets

Frazikar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Early...(again?) Reply with quote

Hey, have you read the latest???

Yep, liked it too, but ya know, he's a bit early with it...

What?? Early, how - I mean, early?

Yeppers, should have waited for at least another month (considering how the cube worked out). Besides, he needed the break anyway.

Hey, if the muse moved him (and what are you complainin about anyway)!

Complaint, this ain't a complaint, it's grumblin a bit, that's all. Still a good beginning, ya know...

[Shakes head] Ahhh, waitin for the next chapter...hopeing it's another long one aren't ya??

[Looks evilly back] Ya, so what, I get withdrawal fast...

Spoiled by good writin, nothin like it...hehe

And ya know he can keep it up! So there...

(Paid for good writing authors everywhere, join the club)
Bearion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! Sab 4??!!!

Great read, Cheets. A wrap up to Sab 3, a sequel, and several enigmas wrapped up in a bow. Our brain hurts reading it...

I agree with Nameless; Poor Endora will more than have her hands full.

Thanks Cheets! We wants more, we do...

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Thanks all.. Reply with quote

Seems that S4 is a success!!!

<Bounces around happily>

Whew...I was sweating wasn't sure how many folks would be back to read....<Sat at the comp looking at the hit counter slowing rising>

But it sounds like everyone is enjoying the start of this new tale Smile

Booyah......Laughing

So thanks for all the cool comments...keep em coming, its these little tidbits of responce that keeps me at it .Smile

Cheetaur

Last edited by mfwhite on Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: RIDE! Reply with quote

Quote:
Only problem is that with this ride the accelerator is stuck down and there's no brakes or steering wheel.

You're only partially right, Oh masked one - the steering machinism just broke and I don't think anyone's tried the brakes yet and you know the accelerator will respond, sooner or later...'course is anyone looking ahead at this point??
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Bump in the road Reply with quote

Seems that i got off to a good start then hit a bump...i'm going to see if i can put myself together and get chapter 2 off to Mike this week....

My apologies folks please bear with me

Mark

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry Mark we all know RL has the nasty habbit of getting in the way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: