Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did it all work?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
Chris is currently working on the next chapter of Tabitha's story. He hopes to have it done in a couple of weeks at which time he'll send it off to the editors. Hopefully we'll see it by the end of next month.

Actually, it's been done for some weeks now. I'm just waiting on James to work his magic on it so I can send it off to Eric!

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Summoning Chris Fox! Reply with quote

Tarwin wrote:
Well... uhm... it worked... Laughing
<Looks over at the disembodied GUEST that is producing Chris's voice>
well... it sort of worked... Embarassed

Crap on a crutch. I can't believe I let it go THAT far without noticing I wasn't logged in! Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
navy_blue_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please rush this chapter of taby out! I leave for basic in 25 days and I dont know what Ill do the supspenince will kill me ME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navy_blue_fox wrote:
Please rush this chapter of taby out! I leave for basic in 25 days and I dont know what Ill do the supspenince will kill me ME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Okay, I'll see if I can prod James along! Smile

And thanks for your pending service!

Chris
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!! HE LIVES!!!!!!

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
OMG!!!! HE LIVES!!!!!!

Yup! Barely, but I live!

I walk, I talk, I breathe, I smell Cool

Chris!
Tarwin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: In the Navy Now! Reply with quote

navy_blue_fox wrote:

Well blow me down! Welcome to the crazy insanity of the U.S. Military! Once again Chris' Story keeps Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marine's entertained and intrigued!

By the Way, it is really nice to see you back Chris. We all missed you.

(Part Ferret ALL House Cat)
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: In the Navy Now! Reply with quote

Tarwin wrote:
navy_blue_fox wrote:

Well blow me down! Welcome to the crazy insanity of the U.S. Military! Once again Chris' Story keeps Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marine's entertained and intrigued!

You have no idea in the world how much that impresses, humbles, and delights me Smile

Quote:
By the Way, it is really nice to see you back Chris. We all missed you.

Thank you Smile It's good to be back. Frankly, I've been having a number of issues ranging from fatigue to financial to professional to general everyday stuff. I'm off all day today and tomorrow, hopefully I can make some headway and accomplish SOMETHING! Smile

Feels good to be missed too, thank you Smile

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: