Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planetfurry Sister Site

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> System News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Planetfurry Sister Site Reply with quote

ok ladies and furs, its my pleasure and honor to announce that PF's sister site http://afterdark.planetfurry.com has its doors now open for business.

Mind you, afterdark is the "ADULT" part of Planetfurry.com, and viewer discretion is adviced, now, i hope that our mature viewers do have fun there... and please check out the announcements and bulletins on http://afterdark.planetfurry.com for more information.

A million thanks to Whip, Gabe and Mr. Kinsfire for making this possible.

Enjoy!

CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adult huh?....Well we all know im already tainted now *Thaks to skunky XD* So I can go right Wink =P

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
em-see

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey!

fantastic work guys!

btw. my username won't register with the hyphen in it :/

mwalimu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see PFAD is offline. I know you wanted to do some cleaning up and improving of the site, so I hope this is a step in that direction. Please keep us posted on the status of PFAD and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kayngi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Planetfurry After Dark has reopened. :) Reply with quote

After a few days downtime, After Dark has officially reopened with a new look and feel. Smile This also links to the art gallery, which will be carried over to the new look as soon as possible.

This also debuts After Dark's own forum system -- which is NOT meant to take the place of the PF forums, but supplement them.

If there's anything else we're missing, or changes you would like to see, just drop me a note and I'll look them over. Smile
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the new look Very Happy
Bearion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It looks much better, and seems easier to navigate.
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been about half a uear cence the last post so I thought Id post an update...
Afterdark has had a compleat overhaul and is still being worked on so stay tuned and loged in its going to be an intresting ride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel and I are already cramming pics in the gallery. Most not for young cubs to view. and space is very limited.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yea not for young cubs Adult oreanted duah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
Cirrel and I are already cramming pics in the gallery. Most not for young cubs to view. and space is very limited.

Space is no longer limited. Smile I found that pesky little limitation and wiped it right out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel wrote:
Mapper wrote:

Space is no longer limited. Smile I found that pesky little limitation and wiped it right out.

*insert Mister Burns voice from simpsons* Excellent Twisted Evil

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Gabriel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New features on Afterdark: 1st, I've moved over the 'Attachment mod' that PF uses, to provide a similar feature. 2nd, We now have a 'BanReq' page where you can anonymously request action taken against a user of Afterdark that all mods can take a look at.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> System News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: