Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should i resurrect an old story?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: should i resurrect an old story? Reply with quote

i started it a long time ago and never found the inspiration to continue... i just want to know what your furs thoughts are on how it is so far... i posted the first and second chapter, but i had apperntly started a third but never completed it... well.. i am just asking what you guys think...

--------------------------------
THE CLOUDS RAIN BLOOD
Ch.1
LOST

My life, would anyone care about my life if i wrote it down and published it, i doubt it. My life, the life of Oji Kitsune, the unknown prince of foxes. is this a name i deserve? if i were to die right now, would anyone care, my experiences are far and few between but i could give my story, maybe i could catch someones interest.

my name is Oji Kitsune, the unknown prince of foxes, i don't know where i was born, when i was born, who my mother or father were. do i have any brothers, do i have any sisters, did i grow up with any friends, i don't remember. darkness, that is what i remember, darkness and fear. Running, i was running through a forest, branches from the trees were scratching at my face, my eyes were burning with tears and all i could remember was fear.
was that why i was running? what was i affraid of?
i could feel the tears running down my face, my legs were crying out in pain. how long had i been running? it seemed like forever. my face was burning, i felt this warmth running down my face, down my muzzle, the forest went red and then dark, very dark. i wasn't scared anymore, in fact i was happy, there was no pain, there was no fear, it was just cold and dark. but it was nice compared to the fear.

the darkness seemed to last for an eternity, my mind was gone, i had no memories and i didn't mind, it was nice to be lost in this darkness. but the darkness wasn't to last, it began getting warmer it started at the tip of my tail and the bottom of my feet. the warmth gradually worked its way up my body, it felt good at first but then my body began to burn, my body screamed in pain and then, the worst of all, the darkness started to disappear, a light, a small pinpoint of light which seemed to be miles away. i couldn't help but stand and stare at that light, this horrible light, the cause of this unbearable heat, i would have been happy to die right then. the light grew and grew till it surrounded me and i realized i could see, not clearly but i could see.
There, above my body was a light, a lamp of some kinda, i could feel a cold metal table beneathe me, i was laying on some kind of table, the cold from the table wasn't any relief to my agonizing pain, my body was still on fire, to the point i couldn't bare it, again i just wish i could die.
"what is happening?" is all i could think.

There was a sudden flare of pain on my chest, it felt like my chest was slowly being peeled open, was i dying? i could of only hoped for my own death, but no, my chest suddenly became cold and the pain slowly subsided and i could see a dark figure standing in the way of the horrid light, a shadow without a voice. my body convulsed from a sudden shock of pain and sat up, the pain grew in my chest again and i gasped taking in a deep breathe of air, i could smell what seemed like cleaning fluids in the air, i exhaled and took another deep breath, the pain in my chest left with each breath. i could hear the beeping of machines around me. i realized i could move, i lifted up my right paw and moved it up to my cheek and down my muzzle, i could feel what felt like gauze all around my face and head. i tried to pull some of the gauze off but i didn't have the strength, so i attempted to move my other paw up but it surged with pain, i couldn't move it at all, i took another deep breath then exhaled in a sigh, where was i? how did i get there? i moved my head to the side and saw the dark figure from before, i couldn't make out anything about it, it did have giant ears that popped out of the top of its head, i wanted to ask, "who are you?" but when i tried to speak all i could do was exhale in a raspy wheeze

I fell backwards onto the cold table again and everything went dark, where was i? what happened to me? who was the figure before me? am i dead? these were the questions that flew through my mind as everything began to go dark again, no more pain, i felt at rest, in a world i know nothing about, i felt at rest, even when i didn't know anything about myself, i could be a begger, a thief, a murder, a butcher, i could be a man of the cloth or prehaps a grave digger. who and what i am is all a mystery to me, as is my future, i will have to live in order to remember all these things my mind has lost.

CH.2
the dream

again, i am surrounded in darkness. i cannot see, i cannot hear, i could also feel my breath running from my lungs. my mind was clear, i wasn't scared, i felt no pain, all that there was, was the pure darkness. the coldness surrounded my body, a body i knew nothing about, my appearnce was a mystery to me. now my body was surrounded by a cold dark air, i didn't fear it or even really care.
my body began to shake and shiver because of the cold, that was when i saw in the distance, a small speck of light that grew bigger. the light didn't warm my body as i wished it would but rather it seemed to be the source of the cold. i wanted to get as far away from the light as i could, so i attempted to run but my body just remained still. the light continued to grow, not only in size but also in its brightness, my eyes began to close because of the light. it took alot of energy just to force my eyes open, and there before me was a field of pure white snow, the light that was reflected of the snow was great, my eyes burned, so i shut them tight.
my body then began to feel warmer, so i forced an eye open to see the snow again. only to see that the snow had all melted and become a beautiful green field, with a few flowers growing all around me, and they seemed to grow right before my eyes, from being nothing more than little patches of green earth to being a wide field of wild flowers. i could feel a warm breeze blow across my face and the air smelt of fragrent flowers, i could hear the rushing of water nearby. i wanted to turn to face the water but i feared my body wouldn't allow me, but just at the mear thought of it my body turned and i saw a glorius stream running before what looked like a grove of apple trees. i walked towards the river and the grass felt wet and cold against the pads of my feet.
as i stood by the river i could smell the clean water and flowers, the smell of apples was in the air too and my mouth watered wanting to bite into one. i then turned and saw a small flower on the ground, i knelt down on one knee and picked up the flower, holding the small purple flower in the palm of my paw, i stared at my paw, it was covered in clean white fur. i then looked down into the water and saw my reflection, my face was covered in the same white fur, i had pointed ears comeing out of the top of my head, i had blue eyes, but i stil did not know what i was, i sighed softly and looked back at the flower in my palm, each petal was the same, a purple leaf with small black points into each tip, the flower was just a small puff of petal, no center. i just gazed at the flower, it was beautiful, delicate, and fragrent.
this place was perfect, i felt safe and happy to be in this place. "if i had ever been in this place before, curse myself for forgetting." is the thought that filled my mind, i couldn't help but chuckle, if i did, i had not heard it. i wanted to lay down on the wet grass by the river, and rest for all eternity, i looked down at that flower i held in my palm, it didn't look well, the brown at the end of each petal had spread down each little leaf, the green stem was also turning a sickly brown. what was happening to it? i thought to myself as i brushed it out of my palm, it crumpled as it fell to the grass. i stood up and looked all around the field and saw that all the flowers had turned brown and lifeless, the grass had also changed to a sickly color, the sweet air had turned bitter and stale, the smell made me ill and i collapsed to my paws and knees, my head dropped and i was coughing, it felt like my lungs were being shreaded inside my chest. i looked at the water, it had turned red as blood, i fell to my side, away from the water.
my paradise had turned to hell, i rolled onto my back and stared straight into the sky. the sky had turned red, the grew dark, the warm air had grown cold. my body again wrapped in the cold, why had this happened, where is my paradise? i lay there, stareing straight up into nothingness, there was a flash of bright light which made me wince, when my eyes adjusted to the light i was able to smell the smell of cleaning fluids again. i could feel the cold metal table beneathe me and a slight breeze blowing over my face, i turn my face towards the breeze and saw a window through the gauze that covered my face. my body tingled all over, my chest, arms, tail, and paws, no pain just a slight tingle which was nothing more than unplesant.
i forced myself to sit up, the tingle turned to pain, but only as i moved, i sat up and brought my paws to my face, "well, i guess my paradise was nothing more than a dream," i said with a deep raspy voice, it hurt for me to talk so i kept my mouth shut, i ran my paws around to the back of my head andbegan to rip the gauze a bit, then i began to unravel it very slowly as it hurt to do so. the cold air that was blowing through the window felt good against my face as i then removed the gauze from my eyes, i saw the room, a plain room with bare white walls, and a blue tiled floor. i removed the last of the gauze and let it lay in my paw, i saw that it was covered in dried blood in a few spots, i turned my paw over and allowed the blood covered cloth fall into my lap, my legs were under a plain white blanket. i wasn't at all surprised by the blood, this all felt as though it were a dream and i could only hope it was a nightmare.

CH.3
why me...

i could only wish i knew what was going on. i couldn't figure out anything, everything about myself was a mystery to myself. why is it this happened to me, why am i like this.
i felt the air escape my lungs in a sigh, i could feel my heart drop into my stomach as i looked around the room. my right paw explored my face, i could feel the sticky dried blood on my fur, "ouch, that truly hurts, most surely." i let my paw fall down my muzzle and down my neck, my fur was all matted for some reason and as my paw wandered down my chest i could feel more bandages. they were wrapped tightly around my chest and abdomen, "something.. major, must have happened to me...OW," my paw had found a spot on my stomach, it was wet and sticky so i looked down and saw a red spot on the bandages, "an open wound...it hurts..." my voice went low, the pain wasn't terrible, but it was pain none the less.
"why me? what have i done to end up like this," i said with a sigh, i placed my paws on my face, covering my eyes, " it hurts.. WHY DOES IT HURT," i said as loud as i could, warmth ran from my eyes, i felt it run down onto my paws, i was crying and i couldn't even hear my own sobs.i ran my fore arm over my eyes, drying the tears. just then i had heard the door to the room slam open, i turn my head to the door and see a tall black cat, he wore a white long coat and he just stood there and stared at me, his mouth agape as if he was stareing at a ghost, "what do you want," i said, i didn't know why i said it, it just seemed like a reflex. "w-what, i-i-i.. oh my..," he said and quickly turned and ran out o the room, who was he? it didn't matter, i moved myself over letting my hang over the side of the metal table. the pads of my feet didn't even touch the floor, i wanted to stand up, but my knees felt weak so i stayed on the edge of the table kicking my feet back and forth.
i began to hear a clicking sound through the open doorway, it was moving closer and closer. i could hear the sound getting louder with each second, and just then a short goat ran into the room, he had a white coat and a thick pair of glasses that seemed to be to big for his own head, he was huffing and wheezing from running to this room, "So, now, Jason, what was this," he coughed a couple of times as he talked, " this emergency that couldn't wait till after lunch."
the black feline from before had walked in behind him, still slightly nervious, he pointed to me, "th-that is docter." the cat seemed to hide behind the short white goat, it was funny enough to make me almost forget the pain in my abdomine, almost, "ouch..." i said softly and cluched my side. at that moment the goat looked up at me, still wheezing and panting, "oh my, he's awake," the goat ran up to me and stared at me, "how long has he been up." he said to the feline who is still standing in the doorway, "i-i do not know, sir, i came in to examine it and i saw him sitting up, i'm sorry i don't know anymore, docter."
"a... docter?" i said looking down at on the goat, i noticed a small name tag on his shirt that read 'Dr. Stephans' i couldn't make the rest of it out because he was shaking a little, "yes, i am a docter. so now, hmm, you can talk?" he said as he jumped up and wrapped his hoof like fingers around my muzzle and pulled me down a bit, "well if you can talk, maybe you can tell me your name?" He pulled a small light out of his shirt pocket and shined it into my eyes. i tried to answer his question, but his paw was holding my mouth closed so i was only able to nod, "hmm, yes, the eyes are fine, JASON!" the docter yelled only three inches from my face so i pulled back, the cat came running up to the short docter, "y-yes sir?" he said and stood behind the docter, he was looking at me rather nerviously.
"i want you to bring this patient to my office, i must speak with him away from the prying ear and eyes of this room," said the docter as he turned and walked to the doorway, "make it quick, i don't want to wait all day." he said and walked out the room, i looked up at the cat, he stood alot taller than me, he looked back down at me and said in a trembling voice, "we sh-shouldn't keep Dr. Stephan waiting." I looked towards the floor, "i.. don't know... if i can walk." my voice was raspy and it hurt a bit to talk. "oh, yes. of course, i'll be right back," the feline said and walked to the doorway of my room, he reached around to the otherside of the door and pulled in a small metal chair with one large wheel on each side, he rolled the chair over to me. i stared down at the cold mettalic seat of the chair, "do you need help... getting into the wheel chair?" Jason said to me. i looked up at him, "um, no... i don't think so," i said as i slowly pushed myself to the edge of the table and looked down to the wheel chair, "i.. may need a little help." without a second thought, the cat placed one of his giant paws on my shoulder to help me steady myself as i pushed myself off the table and lowered myself into the wheel chair. i looked up at the feline, who seemed to be even taller now that, "ok.. we should get going now," the cat said as he walked behind the chair, "Dr. stephans, isn't exactly the most patient man in the world."
-------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed it, sorry if i wasted you time... i found this after searching my computer for malice.. my other story.... its hard having so many unfinished projects :p

Hurtful_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok kitsune. . .while I would rather see you work on malice. . .I'd still like to know where you were going with this other story. . .we'll talk later Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Oji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, we shall talk later... and hopefully little pain upon this kitsune.. um.. the reason why i stopped writing this story is because i had no direction for it to go, i had a huge thing planned out, but in an instance it suddenly turned to a big pile of something stinky... so for now.. its int he dead story folder.. BUT.. malice is not goin into that folder, i'm having some fun with that (had started writing chapter two but just made it a continuation of chapter one :p )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: