Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How far does the story spread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How far does the story spread Reply with quote

Kinsfire wrote:
I even say so on my stories page on my website. I've just got too much going on that actually couldn't happen if I had to stick tightly to everyone else's continuity.

In reviewing "my unfinished work", it is hard to say that I am heading towards any continuity of other's works, except for the basic character definition created by the first creator. Other than that, the continuity ends, provided that I will be putting the character(s) through their paces into situations some may not have ever imagined, and then some. Believe me- I put "my" Sabrina and her friends through a lot- though they may not be robbing liquor stores, morality issues will be tested, and tested often... Sort of like- "Good friends help move furniture, best friends help move bodies."

Kinsfire wrote:

It would be amusing (and more than a little flattering) to have Serina (and/or crew) show up in someone else's story, but it just ain't happenin' with this wonderful set of stories currently out there.

I would need to know more about Serina & Company much better to add them to my stuff; with permission off course. Anything's possible, for if we can think it, it can be done. Unfortunately to our own demise and detriment, but thats the fun part. XD
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guest post was mine....

Is there a time-out feature or Refresh-Login killer on this site. I notice I getting bumped off too easily.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: