Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 45 Happy Birthday Sabrina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Chapter 45 Happy Birthday Sabrina Reply with quote

Keep the Elpawso off the Elsabrino , Hay Maxx how do you say in spanish, keep your paws off Sabrina Laughing So Sabrina is now working in the wonderful world of windows, I dont think she will be singing praises to Mr. Gates any time soon , and what Fur don't like Ketchup on his eggs, a Wet dream for Wendy, and a bad one for Clarence (HONK HONK).

And Maxx comes to town , along with a jealous Chrs , idol paws, a stake dinner, and breakfast in bed, all in one chapter!!!!!! Who could ask for more.

Chris it was great, I had to fall over laughing. I love it .

Lets go out and get some cake for the birthday girl Laughing

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hey Chris , Gotta question for you, I was reading Chapter 45 again at work this morning , and I noticed when Chris is with Sabrina at the office, he is careful, to see if any one is looking when he's kissing , or walking down the hall with her, it there a work rule there about fraternization Laughing
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather doubt that a 'fraternisation' rule applies to them...

It's probably more of a 'modesty' issue.
You know, some old prude might take offense to seeing someone displaying affection.

Either that or Chris is afraid of being teased by his colleagues...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
caspian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Chapter 45 Happy Birthday Sabrina Reply with quote

I think Chris is just being appropriatly Cautious at this point in time.

Have we met Sabrina's Super visor? Is he a clock watcher?

Rember this is work. It is the place the job is done, not the place to realy fraternize or be overly chummy. Chris probably does not want to mess up his good fortune.

Just My thoughts

Caspian

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 45 Happy Birthday Sabrina Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Keep the Elpawso off the Elsabrino , Hay Maxx how do you say in spanish, keep your paws off Sabrina Laughing

Y'know, I almost asked him that question myself Smile

TVDAVE wrote:
So Sabrina is now working in the wonderful world of windows, I dont think she will be singing praises to Mr. Gates any time soon , and what Fur don't like Ketchup on his eggs, a Wet dream for Wendy, and a bad one for Clarence (HONK HONK).

Okay, let's try this here ... yes, no way, it's a Pittsburgh thing, oooh yeah, and Clarence's bad dream was originally supposed to actually happen!

TVDAVE wrote:
And Maxx comes to town , along with a jealous Chris , idol paws, a steak dinner, and breakfast in bed, all in one chapter!!!!!! Who could ask for more.

Well, Maxx has been *really* patient; I'd promised him 2 years ago he could meet Sabrina Smile So far, what you *don't* know about is what Chris' dinner was like Tuesday, when they *were* home for Sabrina to cook!

Actually you were supposed to, but there would've been way too much and her birthday wouldn't have started yet.

TVDAVE wrote:
Chris it was great, I had to fall over laughing. I love it .

Man, that's high accolades, thank you!!

TVDAVE wrote:
Lets go out and get some cake for the birthday girl Laughing

She likes chocolate! Smile

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Laughing Hey Chris , Gotta question for you, I was reading Chapter 45 again at work this morning , and I noticed when Chris is with Sabrina at the office, he is careful, to see if any one is looking when he's kissing , or walking down the hall with her, it there a work rule there about fraternization Laughing

All companies the size of StrongArm have No Fraternization policies, although Chris and Sabrina don't exactly fit the norm, being engaged and all. Rather, what Chris is more concerned with is the fact that Sabrina was hired essentially because Chris got her hired there; he pulled a string with his boss and sold him on her. So undoubtedly that tidbit of information is all over the company, and Chris is forcing himself to be discreet with his affections toward Sabrina to keep the gossipee's disarmed. Something Sabrina won't understand at first, especially coming from a single's lifestyle and a casual work structure.

Chris!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like Ill have to run over to te Mini mart, for a death by chocolate cake mix, and have the vixens cook one up, LOL
Toric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey TVDAVE, Don't suppose you'd share some vixens with any visitors, would you? Lol. Just in case I end up having to come over to Saudi. ^.~
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Your more then welcome Toric, looks like there is heavy movment going on now over here, I dont know if Im gonna make it home for Christmas vacation , will save a sleeping rug for you Laughing
Toric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, well, fortunately for me, it looks pretty unlikely I'll be headed over your way any time soon. I got my Honerable Discharge, and am currently killing time before I head back home to the US. I'll likely be joining the national guard though, so I won't close any doors. If I ever am in the area, I'll be sure to look you up though. ^.^
SkunkFox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 45 Happy Birthday Sabrina Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
a Wet dream for Wendy, and a bad one for Clarence (HONK HONK)

Careful Dave, Clarence is going to end up being a friend to a hermaphrodite soon enough. Oh boy is he ever in for a few new things to learn! Later SkunkFox

Twisted Evil Aren't I a little devil today? Yes, I am!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Hmmmmmm! cough cough as the Fox chokes on a cigarette,

Verrrrrrreeee Interrestingggg! Mr. Skunkfox perhaps, you will tell us more, if we bring out the COMFY CHAIR! haaaaaaahhhaahhaahah Arrow

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Confy Chair? The Comfy Chair!

What is it with Monty Python quotes all of a sudden?

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: