Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BulletTime™
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little_Dragon wrote:
It's not that bad, Ryan. When I'm done adding the transfur and convert everything to quads, she'll probably only be about 30000 polys.

By comparison, Stephanie Petite (the latest female Poser figure by DAZ) has 74510 polys.

The original Sabrina figure for Half-Life weighed in at 3183 triangles, and Furrette 1.10 was 12239 triangles.

Did I say bad? Nah.. Dude.. what you're doing here is still pretty damn good.

Even without fur I get around +/-80k polys

Little_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: >O.O< Reply with quote

Darien Ravenwolf wrote:
Will that me the one that is going to be the furette 2.0, or will she even be in that set at all? Because that is one HOT female ya have going there LD.

Yes, that's the wireframe of Furrette 2.0, minus the transfur patches, in its default shape. She'll have a number of body and face-sculpting morphs for greater variety, in addition to several texture sets, which I'm still developing. I also have a male companion figure in the works.

Glad you like her. I'm trying to finish her for release by the Shrek 2 premiere, but it's going to be close.

Ryan Fox wrote:
Even without fur I get around +/-80k polys

Seriously? That's the polycount for your Ryan Fox avatar? I didn't realize the mesh was that dense.
Darien Ravenwolf

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You is the Dragon! >^.^<

I can't wait to get to puttin them to use in poser 4, your models are awsome, and they look great. I truly look forward to working with ya in the future when you are not too busy.

Darien Ravenwolf

*EDIT* Darien, that last pic was inappropriate for this thread and so was deleted. Please use better judgement in the future.

"I am badder than the big bad wolf and a whole lot better looking too. I'm your savior and your destroyer, all you hold dear is gone. We of the furre army are your masters now. Your lives now belong to us"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> CG Furry Art All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: