Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 2 is Up In the Bookshelf

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:23 pm    Post subject: Chapter 2 is Up In the Bookshelf Reply with quote

Laughing Chap 2 Is now Up , in the bookshelf, Let me know what you think, right here Rolling Eyes
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good...

It'll be interesting to see how your human not only copes with being in a furry universe, but also that some apparently can speak with his cat...
(I think that's a first for such stories Smile

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Galadrion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the domesticated animal is a new twist, anyway. Concolor introduced the idea of ferals and anthromorphs being able to communicate.

But a question of my own -- does it seem that the anthromorphs are being more accepting than humans would? After all, this strange creature, the likes of which they've never seen before (or have they? Hm, another interesting question...) suddenly appeared, literally out of thin air, and he's being treated in what appears to be a civilian facility of some sort. If a five-and-a-half-foot-tall raccoon (for example) popped out of nowhere into the middle of a park in our world, I would expect it to be quickly "vanished" by the authorities, and probably held for examination indefinitely. Sadly, I wouldn't expect it to be released alive, either...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
does it seem that the anthromorphs are being more accepting than humans would? After all, this strange creature, the likes of which they've never seen before (or have they? Hm, another interesting question...)

Given the extreme diversity of a furry universe with everything from bunnies to polar bears, is it so strange after all?
They must be used to seeing some pretty exotic types, particularly if they can interbreed. Besides, not all animals have fur...
Armadillos, elephants and rhinos are but a few...

Galadrion wrote:
suddenly appeared, literally out of thin air, and he's being treated in what appears to be a civilian facility of some sort.

Remember, he appeared on an university campus.
Weirdness is expected to happen there...

Galadrion wrote:
If a five-and-a-half-foot-tall raccoon (for example) popped out of nowhere into the middle of a park in our world, I would expect it to be quickly "vanished" by the authorities, and probably held for examination indefinitely. Sadly, I wouldn't expect it to be released alive, either...

Too true.
I belive that is a common thread in most stories where furries suddenly appears on Earth. (Either being captured, or being hidden to avoid capture)

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh, Very nice for chapter 2. I agree, the domestic cat thing is very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 3.

Now, I noticed a few spelling errors, it seems that many people misspell this one. I noticed that you spelled quiet as quite. I'm sure you know the difference between the two words. I am a bit of a stickler for spelling, who are your editors? If you need one more to check things like this, I'm your fur.

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hi All! sorry , I havent been back to you all, but the I have been in the middle of a move, and the net here in ther middle east has been down for the past 2 days.

First I want to thank Mike for posting my yet unnamed story on the bookshelf, and to you furs for checking it out, and it looks like some questions have been raised, now some of them might be answered on the next chapter, , Chap 3, and more in Chaps 4 and 5, chapter 3 BTW will be out in the next few days, as for editing , would like to say thanks Caspin for his help on that, and still working the bugs out on the editing, and spelling, So a lot waits Jason and Kebler, and his friends who are trying to get him back, and there are going to be a lot of furs that Jason is going to have to interact with if he cant get back to this own time, but thats down the road, also I might have a contest , to find a name for this beast, so we will see, but yep , if a big raccoon appeared out of nowhere in texas, I think he would be shot on sight , Poor Dr. Martin.

Chapter 3 will be up in a few days, will Jason be in for a rough ride, and the Spanish Inquisition, Nobody expects the the Spanish Inquisition, fear and surprise and fear, (slap) opps sorry bout that , Wink

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 3 is up In the bookshelf , gooooo get it Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: