Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new Question!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: A new Question! Reply with quote

It is my opinion that this board does not get many visitors. I figure that if there is going to be anyone paying attention to it, I will have to bring it to theri attention, so I pose this question.

When can all of us rabid fur fans expect to see Chapter 11?

I'm getting anxious. I wanna see what happens!

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Galadrion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the answer to that is... whenever James and Chris finish with it. Unfortunately, a more accurate answer than that is impossible; both of them have their own solo stories in process, so that delays things. (The "unfortunately" part of that comment was for the fact that accurate prediction is unavailable; I'm quite happy that S:tOS and ZZ:tOS are out there. Great reads, both of them.)

Cultivate patience, Whiterabbit. In the face of this reality, that is all any of us can do - unless you decide that there isn't enough writing out there, and decide to begin your own story... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rava

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
And the answer to that is... whenever James and Chris finish with it. Unfortunately, a more accurate answer than that is impossible; both of them have their own solo stories in process, so that delays things. (The "unfortunately" part of that comment was for the fact that accurate prediction is unavailable; I'm quite happy that S:tOS and ZZ:tOS are out there. Great reads, both of them.)

Not to mention EWS has to sign off on it and that takes forever!
caspian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, James and Eric Appear to be very Buisy people so it could be a while.

I recomend you go read Rava's story, Concolors Gone Wylde, Josh's Foxes Tale, Cateagles From the Wings, Galadrions The Mackelroy Chronicles, just to name a few, to help pass the Time.

Rereading the stories also helps and Poasting here on the othere topics and getting Comentary from other Addicts such as my self seems to help also:)

Caspian the hoplessly addicted to the sabrinavers fur Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: