Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tigermark's Adventure Kay Story

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Tigermark's Adventure Kay Story Reply with quote

LOL! Just read your story, bud, and I loved it! LOL! Loved all the proverb references. Charging rhino? Oh man, that HURT! LOL! Brilliant!
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
Cirrel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh. Besides a fun read, we got some interesting backround info and you tied it in well with the other Adventure Kay stories. Took me a second to get the referrence to living on Furry. Had to look in the upper left hand corner of my screen - planetfurry.com - D'oh. Razz

Keep up the good writing!

Cirrel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to reading this one when i get off work
Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramis Dagaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story Tigermark. You've certainly got the "Adventure Kay" humor down ("We're going [someplace], named after [someguy] who did [blah, blah, blah...]"). The surprise ending was also nice touch. I especially liked the background that you've set out here. We're probably going to have to start creating a "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Kayverse" sometime.

A quick question for Kay and Cirrel:
How do the Sholans and normal felines on Furry differ (physically, psychologically, supernaturally, etc.)?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That can take some time to answer...I'll try to be brief

Physically, Sholans have retained the ability to run on all fours when they wish, while beng mostly bipedal. Their faces are more humanoid. Ears are very sensitive and very expressive. Their tails aren't as long as most other felines.

Psychologically, they're a very sensual race, very tactile. Group oriented, not loners for the most part.

Supernaturally, some have psi abilities, from telepathy, to empathy, danger sense, history sense of objects.

I left soooooooo much out...we're a complicated lot. I posted some links about sholans not too long ago...

I have to say, my fursona here has evolved a bit from how a "real" Sholan is. I guess I'll just have two aspects of her. Why not, I have several aspects of her here already!! LOL!

Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
Aramis Dagaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kayngi. I'm sure that's enough for anyone who wants to bring up Kay and Cirrel's Sholan heritage in the stories.

Kayngi wrote:
Psychologically, they're a very sensual race, very tactile.

Heh, this could explain why Kay is so darn charming (a trait demonstrated several times throughout the stories).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Adventure Kay All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: