Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When you are 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Umuntu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: When you are 18 Reply with quote

When you finally turn that magical age of 18, then you are finally legal...declared an adult. You are your own boss. Then I ask this question...the question that stood the test of time. What are you going to do now? What is going to happen in your life? I think there is only ONE thing to do at this age...and that is:

DRESS
AND DRAG
AND DO DA HULA

This was done for one of my friends for her birthday...Comments and critics are most welcome of course Smile
Mapper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking good Very Happy been there done that 22 years ago welp now I come to the opposite side of that question in another 8 months. you are 40 and comming up on retirement for 20 years service. What to do now Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramis Dagaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go on terminal leave, have one last drink with your buddies at the 'club, retire, then tell your CO what you really think of him. What else? (it's listed in an AFI, right? Wink )

Great picture, Umuntu. I like the pretty lady feline, and the spiked collar on the end of the tail is a nice touch.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Scifer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pic. Very Happy I'll be 18 next year (and be in university!) Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> CG Furry Art All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: