Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!!! i have something more to read Cool at least for some time.... Surprised i just have to make it last mkore than a day.. 'don't think so' Laughing

i read too much... Wink

you have to send me tha web adress to check her art i think i've seen some but i'm not sure. anyway if you say she's good(knowing some of the artists here at pf) she must be very good. i like to collect good art of any kind. have a nice gallery here some for background others i can't use for background but good none the less... Twisted Evil

Shadu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Yah cyber... i forgot to add this in my last message... oops. Embarassed

scince you are obviously a dragon fan you probably know of this story already but if not here is a good link for you http://pws.prserv.net/hasai/ his story ranks up there with your dragon stories... Razz

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will give it a look shado thank you (and for the complments as well)

heres caribous main site http://www.redpanda.com/default.asp

she has a live journal but its by invitation

enjoy what ive done so far

i was busy all day working on the bronco fixing it for sale the rear tail gate is 95% fiberglass and the rear tire carrier is attached to it via a latch which was nearly riped through the fiberglass so i had to grind it down and rebuild with new glass and resin will have to drill out the mounting hole and then kris wants to make a back up plate to clamp the door matirial tween the mount and the plate

and indatition a total refinish of the hood which dancer the arabian used his teeth to skim paint off the hood which then promptly rusted in the groves so the finish and hood are a total redo kris had to spot weld the skin back to the ribs as it had popped lose and was flopping about we had to skim bondo over the majority of the surface and sand that then more to fill the low spots

and people wonder why autobody work is so expensive *shakes head* oh i duno something to do with all the prep well before the paint ever going on
Shadu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool thnx for the link Smile i will surelty check it out.

your story is really good(no doubt about it). i hope you post it alltogether once its finished. i really want to see how it ends. Smile

what year bronco is that? i have a 93 ford bronco tank here with it supper hard case structure and all. Laughing

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its an 85 bronco II
IE: a big horse turd with wheels Laughing

with the misting rain here i cant do nada with it today
fact is i need to put the tarp back over the hood it blew off *curses the gravity influenced by wind thing*

but i am working on a pair of speaker boxes for my 79 toyota truck
so my 6x9 speakers wont be sliding around the area behind the seat

last night me and kyrin were doing the sunday usual at the hospital and had to call doc in for a small golden haired dog who at 8 yrs old has a long time to live but she was listless she had large areas of purple bruseing from skin hemoraging doc ended up geting abby (a 84 lb rottwiler) as a blood doner which this dragon ended up watching over as they gave the blood to the littler dog as she was getting the blood kyrin asked doc about pepper my poodle mix who due to abuse by my former girl friend is now vertualy blind, shes clearly incabable of going outside to pee as shes scared too becouse of jewel or the cats blindsideing her so she pees on the floor which is unaceptable she now has a chronic eye infection due to her tear ducts shutting down the ear on the one side is getting the same way due to the surounding areas being iritated...doc says it clearly would be better to put her down as it will only get worse

but i find myself becoming resentful of kyrin to hell with her carpets
pepper is one of my few friends in this world that i trust and those for me are becoming fewer but i do not want her to suffer
and she is in pain

in my heart i am twisted in the logic but also the love
will she forgive me on the far side of the rainbow bridge when my day comes?

report on the gold haired dog shes having kidny issues but no ther info as of yet ......
Shadu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

know what you mean...
i have three dogs right now and have lost two females in the worst kind of ways. one of cancer Sad she was hte first dog i had. a gift for me for i always went to play with her when she was a pup. a beatiful belgium shepphard(linda was her name). also had to put to sleep one for age and illness took her. she was to smart for her own good and hid the illness from me(beleive it or not) until it was too late. the only thing to do was to put her to sleep and it was the hardest thing i've done inmy life(lady). Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i now have two of lady's pups of two different litters and a french poodle (weird mix with some poodle in it) all three male. i am happy to be in charge of all of them. Smile

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you shado
i will pm ya about what ya asked tomarow or so

well after thinking about it talking to kyrin

pepper wont be hopefuly dieing anytime soon were going to get her a small in house wire cage so at night when she tends to make messes she will be in a pen so she cant unless its outside with supervision many problems she has made me over the years i still love the fuzzy turky she still plays she still is very loyal what can i say shes my goof ball and when she does leave this dragon will be very very broken

my film class was canceled today and here i was all stress ready for the dang thing AGHH have to go out and fmake 10 shots over 10-15 seconds to be composited together with my ..lame team mate who has to get the same the two have to work together YAY not.....
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this dragon was attacked last night

yup i knew it was gona happen

working on my speaker boxes to smooth the old plywood, bondo & wood putty for carpet and acustics quality

a numatic sander decided to go wild with a mind all its own and tried to sand off the entire thumb on my left paw/hand think stephen kings self named moron movie maximum overdrive

80 grit sand paper and its speed it whiped through scale and soft meat fast so fast it even partialy caurtirized it so it was nearly a min before the dam burst and blood gushed out

okay

now i can say it
OWDAMNSHITCRAP!OWOWOWAGGGGHHHHHH

cough ahem (applying bandages)

this dragon now returns ya to your regularly schedualed wierdness
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess i don't have to really say it but heck...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH THAT'S GOTTA HURT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil

no seriously hope its nothing too problematic... Wink

by the by... no hurry on the answer take your time and decide if u have the time and all that i can wait at least untill my writing mind hits me again... Rolling Eyes

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well after much cleaning and pain its 1/4 inch high same in depth and 1 1/2 long along the side of the thumb i think i could see the bone in a narrow deep spot ...yes ow is very appropriate its since closed up very well and the thing is getting a good scab over it all

thanks for the time on replying with school i will have to see what im up to this weekend
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberhorn wrote:
well after much cleaning and pain its 1/4 inch high same in depth and 1 1/2 long along the side of the thumb i think i could see the bone in a narrow deep spot ...yes ow is very appropriate its since closed up very well and the thing is getting a good scab over it all

thanks for the time on replying with school i will have to see what im up to this weekend

As on who reshaped his left index finger with a papercutter, you have my distinct sympathies, Cyberhorn. Best wishes for a speedy healing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cateagle i can sympathize

i have been an unfourtuneate friend to a box opener (5 stiches up the arm if itd gone in a tiny bit more id been bleeding myself as if a sucide attempt) and i had a halogen headlight explode after getting rain in it
i went to check my trucks lights after having a dumptruck spill gravel all over the rain slick road infront of me, his tail gate wasnt locked
well i had a bullls eye hit on the lense and was feeling it to see if it went all the way through when the bulb inside the thing exploded said lense then became a mass of glass shards which one sank into my thumb to the bone i now have a J shaped scar on that hand (bear has seen it its not pretty) i should have gotten stitches but was too spooked to think about that...no $ either

i have had kyrin threaten me to remove my right to use powertools till shes convinced i wont go cutting off my parts by acident or intent LOL
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... Yah, don't need that happeneing... Don't want you looking like one of those old movie pirates walking around with a stump leg and a hook, missing an eye and going "Yarrr" all the time.

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh silly me forgot the other stuff

well in film class today i finished the paperwork for me to be a paid student helper
the one lady is unable to life heavys and the instructor is busy instrucing so this dragon will be checking out cameras and tripods helping to rerun and secure the cables for the editing room ect ect and my first mission involves my own assignment which is 20 shots bout 10-15 seconds to be edited together i get to test and use 3 diferent cameras all of which take vhs (glad we had a few new blank ones around) they are old be still work well or at least the instructor thinks they do she will take the vhs analog and convert it for me to use in the quick cut pro softwear on the apple editing stations ...good thing is i get to use the cameras over the weekend...

ohhh zigzag want to shoot that adult themed nature film? zz on pismo beach? ohhHHH the posibilities...... Twisted Evil
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
LOL... Yah, don't need that happeneing... Don't want you looking like one of those old movie pirates walking around with a stump leg and a hook, missing an eye and going "Yarrr" all the time.

whistles as he tosses the hat and hand carved peg leg behind the chair

"what? would i do that..to ye arrrrrrr ...err hmmmm?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: