Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feline Destiny
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

Very interesting. I do WONDER what comes next.

They aren't intending to keep the Mystic or its passengers, but that is assuming they make it to Helm. That might not be a sound assumption, given what we have already seen of this section of space.

So, why are Josh & Susan still 'out'?
What happened to their onboard computer?
Why are the hydrogen tanks empty?
Did they really get shunted forward in time, and if so, why?
What horrible thing does Tygon suspect, that he fears more than pirates?

Lots of clues. Lots of questions. Darn few answers.

Yet.

Stay tuned. I certainly plan to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

Tygon already got my comments, so I'll leave it for the rest of you to comment on.
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

I know bits of the answers, but only because I helped edit it, and I'm not telling.

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pflarrian:
I know bits of the answers, but only because I helped edit it, and I'm not telling.

For a moment I had to think hard where you knew these 'bits' but then I remembered
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TVDAVE:
Sooooo! it was 2 half dead bodies, who would have been dead if not found by the fearless
crew of the Wild Star , so I was sorta close.

Yep, sorta

quote:
The black background is hard to read during the day on lap top , but in the dark, here on a sand dune, under the stars it looks killer, while sipping a fine vintage cola.

Oh, well, I don't have a laptop. If I had i would have tried it.

If anything looks strange on the site, pease tell me so I can fix it.

quote:
So Josh and Susan tied the knot, went on the honeymoon, and for some strange reason knocked out, sent to the future, and left to be found, hmmmm smells like a trap to me!!!
and what evils did Engineer Dave partake in
on Elysium, I guess its a place you cant take the kids to,

Well, I can say that Tygon did no evils on Elysium, but I'm not sure about certain members of the crew

And no, Elysium is definitely not a place for children. To say the truth, it's not a place for most living beings. If you want more info about that planet, mail me and I'll point you to it.

quote:
Good stuff Ty , Im gonna take a guess here , is Zig Zag gonna be the evil space pirate, waiting to plunder and pillage the Wild Star, or will she be the ships nurse, Helloooooo Nurse!!!!lol but yep! another
good chapter , bring on more.

I'm glad you like it and more is in the works.

Regarding your guesses, TVDave Warner is about to be disappointed. Zig Zag is not a member of the crew, so no "Hellooooooooo Nurse!" in this story

Hmmm... a space pirate... in a certain way... nah, I better don't say more

You will meet her in chapter 5 or six, depanding on how 3 and 4 come out.

quote:
well its almost midnight here, need sleep
ahhh for a hot bath ,

Heh, have fun in the tub and pleasant dreams
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:22 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

Opps sorry Tygon, I ment to say, is during the day, its hard to read the blue print on the black background, on my laptop, so i read it at night , in total dark, it looks killer then, with all the stars.....

So Zig's not the nurse, hmmmmmmmmm, ok she runs a seedy bar on Helm!

Welllll furs and femms, does the same fate await the crew of the Wild Star, that befell Josh and Susan.

And will Josh and Susan ever wake up to reveal what happened to them ?????

Tune in again next week, when we hear Tygon say!!!! Rava!!! whats that on the view sreen ? where sir!!,, there moving erratically between those two moons.......

Oh! thats a fly sir!.....Ahhhh!

On Feline Destiny!!!!

Brought to you each week on the Mutual Broadcasting system and its affilited sattions coast to coast.

and by Furall Drug Stores , Good health to all from Furall !!, good night every one....

from the Saudi Desert
TVDAVE Reporting

[ April 26, 2002: Message edited by: TVDAVE ]
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 9:46 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

quote:
Opps sorry Tygon, I ment to say, is during the day, its hard to read the blue print on the black background, on my laptop, so i read it at night , in total dark, it looks killer then, with all the stars.....

Ah, okay then. Still, I really gotta get myself a laptop.

quote:
So Zig's not the nurse, hmmmmmmmmm, ok she runs a seedy bar on Helm!

Again, in a certain way...

quote:
Welllll furs and femms, does the same fate await the crew of the Wild Star, that befell Josh and Susan.

You'll have to wait and see

quote:
And will Josh and Susan ever wake up to reveal what happened to them ?????

Again, wait and see

quote:
Tune in again next week, when we hear Tygon say!!!! Rava!!! whats that on the view sreen ? where sir!!,, there moving erratically between those two moons.......

Oh! thats a fly sir!.....Ahhhh!

On Feline Destiny!!!!

Brought to you each week on the Mutual Broadcasting system and its affilited sattions coast to coast.

and by Furall Drug Stores , Good health to all from Furall !!, good night every one....

LOL! Cool!
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

At that , TVDAVE goes to the fish market to pick up a kelo of fresh gulf shrimp,to whip up for the next chapter
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Feline Destiny Reply with quote

I just uploaded a Character Bio page. It's not yet finished and most likely won't be in the next future since new character will be added when they appear in the story.
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I can't concentrate on my stories so I decided to finally start working on the historical timeline of FD. According to Maxx I have a good start there. I'm hoping to get it done soon but that depends on how much into the mood I get. The last time I wrote a 'small timeline' I ended up with an 11 pages document (Word 2002, Times New Roman, size 10, German A4 format).

I don't think this will be that long but who knows. My muse tends to doublecross me in such cases Wink

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Timeline Reply with quote

Okay, the timeline for Feline Destiny is finished and posted. Thanks to Pflarrian for giving it a quick check. I knew it would pay off to have a history major for a friend Wink

Anyway, you can find the timeline on the Feline Destiny pade of my site in the 'The Universe' section.

I hope you'll enjoy it and please tell me what you think Smile

Pflarrian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Timeline Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Okay, the timeline for Feline Destiny is finished and posted. Thanks to Pflarrian for giving it a quick check. I knew it would pay off to have a history major for a friend Wink

LOL! Hey, I have to use my major for something, don't I? It's a cinch that I'm not working in that field! Wink

Quote:

I hope you'll enjoy it and please tell me what you think Smile

Well, *I* like it, but I've already told you how it appeals to me historically. I still think it needs a bit of fleshing out, but it will siffice for some time to come. Smile
caspian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon,

The Blue on Black may look cool But man it is hard to read. Could you make the lettering white or yellow and think of them as letter shapped stars.

Casp

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspian wrote:
Tygon,

The Blue on Black may look cool But man it is hard to read. Could you make the lettering white or yellow and think of them as letter shapped stars.

Casp

I tried them as yellow and white but believe me, it's even harder to read.

Galadrion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mm... this looks like the same problem I had. Rather than change the color, you might want to try enlarging the font a couple of points. That might take care of it. Failing that (or maybe even in conjunction with it), you might try using a slightly whiter shade of blue.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: