Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm sorry.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: I'm sorry. Reply with quote

I just realized with the last post regarding Broken Highway I might have gone too far.

See, I don't want to offend anybody. It's just that in the last weeks I'm feeling really down. I'm not sure why but I think that several things are comming together there.

For once it's my jealousy on the success other authors have with their stories doing things I considered 'not good for a story'.

Then there are my RL problem like no real friends, a job I hate, the fact that I most likely won't pass the exams of my job training, a lack of sleep and living in a country I can't stand anymore.

With all the stuff I'm afraid I'm becoming one of these people who try to make other's down so they feel better themself. I HATE that thought.

Well, I'm seeing a psychologist about it. I can't say if the therapy works because it goes only for a few weeks now but who knows.

Again, I'm really sorry if I offended anybody. You are all great friends and I'm getting support here I'm not getting anywhere else. I hate the thought of ruining that with my gloomy mood.

I hope I'll be in a better mood by AC.

Sorry.

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry. Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
With all the stuff I'm afraid I'm becoming one of these people who try to make other's down so they feel better themself. I HATE that thought.

Whenever you think you're going to become one of those people, reread the e-mail Guydish sent you. Now there's someone who hasn't sent a constructive e-mail yet. Closest he's come was that one that caused me to ask if anyone was having problems understanding my timeshifts.

As for the rest, the only things I can think of to say would come across as platitudes, and I know when I've felt like you're feeling now, I sure as heck don't want platitudes quoted at me. All I can say is that I think I understand where you're coming from, and if you need to talk to someone, feel free to e-mail me, or get me on MSN Messenger. I can't promise I'll be able to solve anything, but I will promise to listen.

Kinsfire

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry. Reply with quote

Kinsfire wrote:
Tygon wrote:

Whenever you think you're going to become one of those people, reread the e-mail Guydish sent you. Now there's someone who hasn't sent a constructive e-mail yet. Closest he's come was that one that caused me to ask if anyone was having problems understanding my timeshifts.

Heh, actually a very good point you got there.

Kinsfire wrote:
As for the rest, the only things I can think of to say would come across as platitudes, and I know when I've felt like you're feeling now, I sure as heck don't want platitudes quoted at me. All I can say is that I think I understand where you're coming from, and if you need to talk to someone, feel free to e-mail me, or get me on MSN Messenger. I can't promise I'll be able to solve anything, but I will promise to listen.

Kinsfire

Thanks, Kinsfire. I appreciate the offer.

Pflarrian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry. Reply with quote

Same goes for me, Tygon. If you need some advice or someone to talk to, drop me a line. It won't be anywhere as promt a reply as either of us would like, but it's freely given.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: