Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chapter two

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: chapter two Reply with quote

i have finished re-writing chapter two of my story in what free time i had.. so i'm gunna post it up.. i didn't really like how i started this chapter.. but.. i dunno.. maybe the few furs who read it will enjoy it...

-----------------------------------------------
CH.2
the dream

again, i am surrounded in darkness. i cannot see, i cannot hear, i could also feel my breath running from my lungs. my mind was clear, i wasn't scared, i felt no pain, all that there was, was the pure darkness. the coldness surrounded my body, a body i knew nothing about, my appearnce was a mystery to me. now my body was surrounded by a cold dark air, i didn't fear it or even really care.
my body began to shake and shiver because of the cold, that was when i saw in the distance, a small speck of light that grew bigger. the light didn't warm my body as i wished it would but rather it seemed to be the source of the cold. i wanted to get as far away from the light as i could, so i attempted to run but my body just remained still. the light continued to grow, not only in size but also in its brightness, my eyes began to close because of the light. it took alot of energy just to force my eyes open, and there before me was a field of pure white snow, the light that was reflected of the snow was great, my eyes burned, so i shut them tight.
my body then began to feel warmer, so i forced an eye open to see the snow again. only to see that the snow had all melted and become a beautiful green field, with a few flowers growing all around me, and they seemed to grow right before my eyes, from being nothing more than little patches of green earth to being a wide field of wild flowers. i could feel a warm breeze blow across my face and the air smelt of fragrent flowers, i could hear the rushing of water nearby. i wanted to turn to face the water but i feared my body wouldn't allow me, but just at the mear thought of it my body turned and i saw a glorius stream running before what looked like a grove of apple trees. i walked towards the river and the grass felt wet and cold against the pads of my feet.
as i stood by the river i could smell the clean water and flowers, the smell of apples was in the air too and my mouth watered wanting to bite into one. i then turned and saw a small flower on the ground, i knelt down on one knee and picked up the flower, holding the small purple flower in the palm of my paw, i stared at my paw, it was covered in clean white fur. i then looked down into the water and saw my reflection, my face was covered in the same white fur, i had pointed ears comeing out of the top of my head, i had blue eyes, but i stil did not know what i was, i sighed softly and looked back at the flower in my palm, each petal was the same, a purple leaf with small black points into each tip, the flower was just a small puff of petal, no center. i just gazed at the flower, it was beautiful, delicate, and fragrent.
this place was perfect, i felt safe and happy to be in this place. "if i had ever been in this place before, curse myself for forgetting." is the thought that filled my mind, i couldn't help but chuckle, if i did, i had not heard it. i wanted to lay down on the wet grass by the river, and rest for all eternity, i looked down at that flower i held in my palm, it didn't look well, the brown at the end of each petal had spread down each little leaf, the green stem was also turning a sickly brown. what was happening to it? i thought to myself as i brushed it out of my palm, it crumpled as it fell to the grass. i stood up and looked all around the field and saw that all the flowers had turned brown and lifeless, the grass had also changed to a sickly color, the sweet air had turned bitter and stale, the smell made me ill and i collapsed to my paws and knees, my head dropped and i was coughing, it felt like my lungs were being shreaded inside my chest. i looked at the water, it had turned red as blood, i fell to my side, away from the water.
my paradise had turned to hell, i rolled onto my back and stared straight into the sky. the sky had turned red, the grew dark, the warm air had grown cold. my body again wrapped in the cold, why had this happened, where is my paradise? i lay there, stareing straight up into nothingness, there was a flash of bright light which made me wince, when my eyes adjusted to the light i was able to smell the smell of cleaning fluids again. i could feel the cold metal table beneathe me and a slight breeze blowing over my face, i turn my face towards the breeze and saw a window through the gauze that covered my face. my body tingled all over, my chest, arms, tail, and paws, no pain just a slight tingle which was nothing more than unplesant.
i forced myself to sit up, the tingle turned to pain, but only as i moved, i sat up and brought my paws to my face, "well, i guess my paradise was nothing more than a dream," i said with a deep raspy voice, it hurt for me to talk so i kept my mouth shut, i ran my paws around to the back of my head andbegan to rip the gauze a bit, then i began to unravel it very slowly as it hurt to do so. the cold air that was blowing through the window felt good against my face as i then removed the gauze from my eyes, i saw the room, a plain room with bare white walls, and a blue tiled floor. i removed the last of the gauze and let it lay in my paw, i saw that it was covered in dried blood in a few spots, i turned my paw over and allowed the blood covered cloth fall into my lap, my legs were under a plain white blanket. i wasn't at all surprised by the blood, this all felt as though it were a dream and i could only hope it was a nightmare.

well that was chapter 2. of The Clouds Rain Blood... this title doesn't work well me thinks.. i should change it.. hmm.. well its something i'll work on later.. hope you readers enjoyed it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: