Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon, I second what Xaq said, and all the other responses here. I feel fortunate to have met you at MFM, and what you did there, with your hair, shows a good spirit and generosity of heart. With these, you may go through some bad times, but the good times, and the friends you make and the folks you touch...All these would surely miss you greatly, so please don't do anything to harm yourself. You are the only you in the universe, the only Tygon that ever was, or ever will be.

We love you, my friend

Tigermark

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nahima
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything pans out for you. I didn't hear about this till meer minutes ago. I hope you are ok and I hope the best for you.

Take care,

Hugs and Love,
Nahima

Galadrion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rassin' frassin' con-sarned ill-concieved bureaucratic half-brained imbecilic back-alley-Napoleonic petty incompetant-to-be-lawyers management! Of all the times for me to be stuck in a decreed-necessary class for work, this comes up when I'm out of pocket!

Tygon, Marc, my friend - and I hope you regard me as a friend, because you're one of mine, and someone I frequently look to for inspiration - I hope you've taken another look at what you were contemplating, and decided to stay with us. It's one thing to lose friends to accident, like several I've had up here recently, or to disease, like Neko and TVDave, but to lose a friend to depression and their own hand... I don't know if I could take that. Even coming close scares me, the few times it's happened.

Do you know what scares me the most about it? The thought that if only I'd been there, maybe I could have done something... given him that little bit extra, to help him pull through... I don't want to be the missing link, Tygon. Please, please give me a chance... just one more chance to get a message to you. I may not even have any solutions, but sometimes you don't need solutions, just the knowledge that there are people out there who care for, and about, you. And you do have those people, Ty... dozens and scores of them, as you can see. Every one of us cares, Ty, and every one of us wants to make sure you know that we care.

I won't say, "Don't say such things!" Quite the opposite, really. If you're starting to think like this, I want to know about it! Because if I don't know about it, I can't be there. But even though I want to know about it, it still scares the livin' daylights outta me - yes, I consider you so much a friend that the thought of losing you... of failing you, scares me.

Tygon, those contact buttons at the bottom of my entries... unless something very strange is going on, my computer is up 24/7. Sometimes I'm out of pocket - like tonight; I had a work-related CPR/First Aid class that I had to attend - but it's extremely rare I'm away from it for more than twelve hours, and I do answer at first opportunity on those occasions. If you feel the need to talk - if you ever feel the need for a sympathetic ear - I'll listen. I'll listen, and I'll talk to you, and I'll give you my honest opinion. Don't be put off by the fact that I never seem to show up on those IM services - I remain invisible, because that keeps the SPAMbots from noticing me, but I'm there, and I want to hear from you.

Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I had no idea.

Speaking as one who has lived with a clinically depressed spouse for many years, and has dealt with the fallout of that depression, I can say: "You're scaring the hell out of me."

Cirrel and Elfen and Hortmage and Galadrion and Styx and the dozens of others who CARE about you and would really, really MISS you have all expressed, better than I could, what is going through my mind.

Don't leave us. Please stick around.

Please?

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, after some consideration I took Mappers advice and did something I haven't done in quite some time. I cried. And I did feel a little better afterwards.

I just read through all the posts that have been made in the last night and... I cried again. But this time it was out of happiness. Yes, I was happy. I never had expected this kind of support.

Thank you... thank you all. I... I... words can't really express how I feel. I'm so thankful... I know I'm not alone. At times in the last days I really thought I was, but not anymore. I guess my death would sadden some people around here and I don't want that. If nothing else, that is a reason to keep going.

Thank you, from the deepest bottom of my heart. Thank you all.

Cirrel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let us know when you do.
We'll be here.
Mapper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said Ty we are here, we will always be here. Though not in body, The spirit is just as strong. And I think we have proved it. Be well my friend Wink

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
Just let us know when you do.
We'll be here.

Great Ghost in the Machine... Cirrel... this is beautiful... thank you... thank you so much.

Mapper wrote:
As I said Ty we are here, we will always be here. Though not in body, The spirit is just as strong. And I think we have proved it. Be well my friend Wink

I will try to and by now I have hopes that I will actually manage to be well, not least thanks to you.

boredomconquersall

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah. down and out to back in in less than a week! awsome! good job there Tygon! that must be a new record! this place would have been great if I had known about it yeeeears ago... ahh well. I may be new here, but I'm still just one more shoulder avalable to you, Ty... you need to talk.. well... you prolly shouldn't come to me, because there's more people here that know you better... soo... heh. you know what else helps with this? meditation! mind you, it took me about 3-4 years to get out of my suicidal rut, but that's OK, I'm betterfull now. if only someone would have listened... anyhoo, get more hugs! NOW! I hereby command you to consume more hugs in your diet!! -whips out perscription for 3-5 hugs a day- tee hee... yeah. losing your will to live is a bad thing, but as long as you pull yourself out quickly, and have support from your peers (instead of them starting a pool to see when you would die and how... >= ( ) you will pull up before it's too late and you get stuck, and you balls up your life beyond repair...

ahh. this made my day. don't worry! be happy! -ooooh ooooh ohh woo woo booo dee doo dee dooo wheeooooo...-

-hugs tygon-

Thnxbjksg
"this movie would be a LOT better with a little... well... movie..."

Dragon-Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad your feeling better Tygon
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the last days I've contaced as many people as possible to thank them personally but it's just too many so I'll do it this way.

Thank you all. You have helped me more than you can imagine with your kind words and supporting sentences... you have saved my life.

Thank you.

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mention it Ty, that's what family is for and as I've said before I concider many of you family even though we haven't met face to face. Glade your felling better and never forget that your not alone.

Solis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with Styx.

Never forget that there are those who care for you, regardless.

Mapper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what friends are for Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So very tired... long day at work and after only an hour of rest off to see Return of the King...

So very tired... good night everyfur.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 20 of 43

Jump to: