Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Evil or Very Mad Shocked Dark clouds on the horizon. Confused Well, they've been there for some time, but they seem to get darker and darker...

Why do I have the feeling that whatever that Bronston is going to talk that other fur into will also affect the Clinic. Mad

Hmmm, she is not quite ready to, but I guess Carmen is going to drop out of the race... Wink

Two small nags:
Quote:
Contrary to his feral counterparts, Khan wasn’t a feline who disliked getting wet.

"So Toni oh hello!" she smiled cheerfully at the bobcat, suddenly noticing him as he stood and made his way over to her.

As far as I know tigers are not that adverse to getting wet (as other felines).

Should the second one not read "...smiled at the rabbit (Tony)..."

I'll have to read it once more once I'm done with work and try to pick up some more clues.

Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
<snip>
As for other things; yes the clouds are gathering. We also see more of EK's unseen qualities. When the purists finally do attack I almost pity what will be left of them when he is done.

The Knights are in for a hell of a shock. They have no clue just how much they, in their arrogance, have underestimated the good Dr. Khan.

Oh, how right you are. If the Knights make so bold as to actually attack the Clinic, well ..... given the thin and highly-strained nature of Khan's current emotional containment, and the power he could unleash with the right motivation, I have to wonder if any of them would escape intact.

(By the way, I like that little word you dropped in at the end of one paragraph, Khan: "... before he had to replace his equipment. Again." Very nice! Builds all sorts of interesting mental images.

You have a knack for getting inside the heads of your characters. I'm thinking about Bronston in particular here. He really, truly believes his own spiel, and that conversation with the otter was a masterpiece.
Oh, the Noble Knights!
How they anguish over the degradation of society!
What a burden it is to carry!
How fortunate society is to have them as ever-watchful caretakers!
How good and righteous their cause!

(The guy should be in politics. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go throw up.)

Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure that they would attack the clinic. My feeling is that they want to remove Khan himself. They have enough high level members, it wouldn't be to hard to place someone they trust, or controle in his place. Keep it clean as the put it, no dirty halfbreads.

As for Carmen.... Well you might guess how I hope she handles it... Wink

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:

As far as I know tigers are not that adverse to getting wet (as other felines).

Well, you have to remember- Khan isn't purely Tiger in his nature. So, the other parts of him would be less inclined towards getting wet.

Mike Regan wrote:

As for other things; yes the clouds are gathering. We also see more of EK's unseen qualities. When the purists finally do attack I almost pity what will be left of them when he is done.
The Knights are in for a hell of a shock. They have no clue just how much they, in their arrogance, have underestimated the good Dr. Khan.

They're not the only furs who have, or who will, underestimate the good Doctor. Of course he's no superfur, but then again.... *evil grin* Twisted Evil
There are many layers to our medically established feline- some even he isn't yet aware of. Some will come to light soon, and others in a more distant future. But definitely keep an eye out for the doctor- and those around him. The storm clouds are gathering strength.

And Carmen? Well, she seems to be in a state, eh? Life will become interesting for her soon enough- but don't worry. I plan little that isn't good for her. Smile

As for the lieutenant... well, let's just say that a reckoning will occur. He will be held accountable for what he does, for what he plans. But a domino has been tipped...

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that especially the police lieutenant will underestimate Khan. After all, he arrested him without any problems.
(Hmmm, why do I always have to think of a certain action movie actor when I read his name? Confused )

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Damn fell asleep reading agains.. Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Gotta go back and read again......sigh....oh love your stuff wooooo ur stuff rocks..Smile

Cheetaur

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Hey!! Reply with quote

First, a brief announcement.
As it seems that the last three or four chapters have been anything but "on time", I'm temporarily suspending the "post by deadline" method I'd been using. This *is* temporary, but it's also until you get further notice from me. RL seems to be finally catching up to me, and I can't always seem to post by the deadlines I set for myself.

Yes, I know- all seven of my faithful readers will continue to read, anyway- I'm not saying that I want ya to be sad for me- I'm just letting ya know what's up.

Now, having said that....
Chapter 44 is finally done! It is in the paws of my esteemed editors, and as soon as I get it back, and do the final edits to make it right, I'll post it to the site! Look for the chapter to post sometime in the next 72 hrs, the Creator willing!

Q'plah!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now I may not post something with every chapter but rest asured I do read FtDttH faithfully and have greatly enjoyed it you have yet to write something I didn't like reading even though some of them were hard to get through Crying or Very sad anyway take your time quality like your's is worth waiting for.

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

To Styx:
Thanks, man- I'm glad to have ya as one of my seven faithful readers. You're a part of why I write my story, and post it on the internet.

To everyone:
Chapter 44 has now been posted!
I won't even give ya hints about this one- just go read! Twisted Evil

-Shirh Khan

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I think you have more than seven readers, but I think that several stories here get way too little response.

Surprised Good chapter.

Things are looking up for several furs. Very Happy I'm really happy for Beka. And Simon seems to have at least come to the point where he can begin to heal.

Hmmm, when will EK really realize that he hurts a lot of furs by keeping them locked out and by not trying to face his problems. But I think the new walls he built around his heart will crumble before long anyway. Tony was quite close, I think.

Now if it was not for the dark clouds on the horizon... Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Mad

Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Hmmm, I think you have more than seven readers, but I think that several stories here get way too little response.

Surprised Good chapter.

Things are looking up for several furs. Very Happy I'm really happy for Beka. And Simon seems to have at least come to the point where he can begin to heal.

Hmmm, when will EK really realize that he hurts a lot of furs by keeping them locked out and by not trying to face his problems. But I think the new walls he built around his heart will crumble before long anyway. Tony was quite close, I think.

Now if it was not for the dark clouds on the horizon... Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Mad

Nameless is dead on the money here. Ditto to all this, especially the comment about it getting too little response.

I'm a little worried about Toni, though. After that ... episode ... there's no telling what she'll try next. Wink

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::Chuckle:: Sk, you got my feedback when I sent the edits back. This is going to get even more "interesting".

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a while since a chapter has been like this. Good feelings are being spread around. Smile

For a moment I thought Lupe's male lover was going to be hurt, and was really feeling for him. Toni how ever I'm afraid is setting her self up for a fall. Certenly Khan is interested but with her age I think its more list on her part. Maybe even on his.

All in all a great chapter Khan. I feel with what has been going on, Khan is being forced to face his fears, and start healing. I dought anyone can resist the amount of love he has been reseaving lately.

Now I sit waiting for the next instalment.

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting chapter. Certaily does stir the pot more, giving it a nice swirl while adding more spice and contents.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaqtly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khan, you're a master storyteller. Your words paint such vivid pictures and bring forth such real emotion. If I ever grow up, I want to be able to write like you do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 36 of 45

Jump to: