Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Appologies Given...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: No Appologies Given... Reply with quote

...To save the ones around you, you can not seek reward or redemption. You will be cursed, and hated for doing the job, and furthermore exhaust your resources for nothing. This is the job I pass on down to you. Do you dare take it?

---- You- you're stuck with it.

So it has been foretold, I am slowly loosing my sanity. Its been a go-d d-amn phreaking great year. The loss of friends, family and assiocates has been large. My condolences to you furs out there that have lost loved ones in the recent past, but I'm loosing somebody at a rate of 1.15 a month, and it has been chewing away at me for a very long time.

How long can a man survive under such constant strain? Who the heck cares anymore. Just doing the math alone- it seems that I have been undergoing through rage with death for almost two and a half years, if I count the funerals of student's families.

The question lies is simple: Who saves the lifeguard?

There was a psych book written on this, but then again, I curse and spit out chewed up remains of mind benders, for its not any of their concern and their help- I find lacking.

But back to the question- Who Saves the lifeguard? The answer is a simple and yet convoluted 'No.'

'No' because no one else knows the burden that a lifeguard goes through. But lifeguards support each other, as do fire fighters, police, First Responders / Emergency Medical Techicians / Paramedics, and any other fraternal order of high stress- life saving, low paying thankless job-holder has out there.

In fact, everyone belongs here in some extent, only if they believe that human life is that much ->||<- more valuable than the almighty dollar bill. Of course- this will exclude bankers, lawyers, judges, politicians, celebrities and any one else who holds power, money and authority over others.

Everyone is equal in 2 points during their lives: At Birth and At Death.

I have seen so much of the latter, its beyond the pollution of my mind, when in comparison to Love Canal, one might as well open up those abandoned houses again and restart the community again. Its cleaner there than it is in my mind.

So the hell with everyone. Until I feel better, I think I'm going to the park and rescue a few old ladies from muggers and instill onto them all my justice.

One final note I just realized right now:
Happy Birthday John Lennon, where ever you are.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to pray for you Elfen. I really am.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: