Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burnt To A Crisp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Burnt To A Crisp Reply with quote

On Tuesday, I recieved my offical last (Lay-off) paycheck from my job, which was supposed to be included in my summer time vacation packet but wasn't... It was dated for 1 week before MFM'03, and totalled about $900+

I got so PO'd from this, because I could have gone if I had it, but did not. So I went down to the payroll (somewhere downtown) and proceeded to chew out every manager I saw there.

I climbed up through the ranks, chewing out anyone who got in the way until they got from former football player/now manager because he cant play any more due to some injury, and he dared threatened to get physical with me. In his words, "Behave yourself or else I'll remove you through the nearest window."

My Responce, "Touch me, and after breaking both your knee caps, I will drag you out a window..."

Security was called, and the Head of Security arrived with a team to remove me. Turns out that the Head of Security was an old friend of mine from high school.

He asked what was the problem, so I let the idiot explain himself, to which he did- removing details to make himself look good. Then I explained myself to my friend, admitting to my threat of my actions due to as a response to his threat. The manager lied, interupting me during my explaination of what he said, so my friend told him....

<"quote"> First of all, I know this man since 1978 (pointing to me), he would not lie to me for one. Two: you guys like to mess around with other people's paychecks and we have to clean up your messes... you just messed with the wrong guy. Three: I seen this man take on an entire school secuirty team of 20 officers and win... I am not going to allow my men to hurt because of one of your mistakes. Four: Call us up to clean up when all this is over... Yo Fernando, call me tonight. <"/quote">, and my friend left with his team.

The manager turned pale as my friend and his team left, and tried to leave the room. I step in his way and pointed at an empty chair, where he sat down. I think he was brought up by parents that did not cared about what he did, for all I did was tell him off and warned him of things I would do to him and his staff that their own parents would not consider doing to them as punishment if they screw up on another paycheck of mine- and mind you- I was an abused child, so my limits to 'doing' goes far beyond by what is defined in the rule books of social services! Of course, I did this at the full octive range and volume of my voice.

While I was telling him off, 1/2 his staff left. The other 1/2 remained frozen in their seats. I left him 20 minutes later as a quivering mass of blubbering manhood, crying for its mother. The remaining staff remained silent until I left the office and walked onto the elevator bay. Then I heard a faint sound of clapping hands, growing louder into cheers as I stepped into the elevator.

I returned for "work" and basically took the day off by administering the OSX server... too bad I cant tell it off. Silly thing is flakier than a fresh baked criossant. My 'boss' asked me how did things go at payroll, and I told him "I dont think there will be a problem anymore..." Now I write this an soon I'll be home. I'll be at IRC at me usual time...

But it is my philosophy that people get what they deserve. IN my case, they want to mess with me, they will get messed with back, and generally- I'm one of those personalities that wont be out done by others.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::Makes note to self:: Thou shalt not anger Elfen Furry that thy days may be long in the land. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RaccoonTot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ick, dude that sucks! But this is proof that it is all about who ya know! Very Happy

I am god and I say let there be f00k!
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself wondering if this A-hole's initials are KG...

If so, I'd have paid money to watch that chewing out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: