Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Daunting Task

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: The Daunting Task Reply with quote

Hello all I've been out of circulation for a really long time now as you all can see >.< And before mine eyes i have a huge task set before me. I shall read all the stories and catch up with all of them at the same time i shall try to finish chapter 3 >< as i've been saying for a long time now ><. And the Interactive fiction...i first need to focus upon what's at hand with my story get that posted once everything settles down i'll work on that..it will be mainly a very crude way of workign it basically a lot of html and lots of pages...i have a lot in mind with this it won't be overly extravagent no but i do have a couple good prizes in mind if you are able to beat it..mmm maybe i'll save up money and commission several pictures for the website itself sound good? mmm i know one thing about it it will have a select character page so i will first have to get permission from everyone to use their chars in this as well as my own to make this a bit more of a variety welll that is all for now i'm back for good hopefully this time so clear out the dust from my nice hidey hole it's main resident is back Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, fellah, welcome back! Glad to see RL couldn't keep you down. So... how ya been doin'?
Jai_taigas
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! i'm doing great! but i found out a baaad thing once you hit college the sun becomes your mortal enemy my roommate was/is a vampire o.o he hates the light literally i'm so used to staying up all night and avoiding daylight now that i'm doing it at home during the summer :p it drives my parents crazzzzy. Ah well I"m mecha hyper right now i just drank a 40 oz of ice coffee extra sugar! and i'm reading zz chapter 32 or something like that i'm going to finish these stories! And once again i apologize for hiding in my hide hole a bit tooooo long but you all know it's where i normally am anyways i'll leave the door open and visit more often i promise. Very Happy So many different ideas for future potential storylines to add into my story but all of them are for advanced chapters not now >.> i'll think of something for chapter 3 or my name isn't Don! o.o
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> jai_taigas All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: