Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a note on fate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: a note on fate Reply with quote

I have read some of TV Daves stuff and have seen the effect he has had on many of the people who populate planet furies BBS

I regret the fact I procrastinated for far to long before I got Rick to activate my account though I had a site for some time I think if given the chance I too would have found great friendship with this person

He died far from home, friends and family even if they were not genetic, his planet furry family misses him the same if not more.

Many still quote him they know that so long as you never forget someone they will live on forever that indeed is the only true immortality

It was mortal flaws that took his life, physical problems that I too nearly died from recently I can only hope he did not suffer like I did in the hours before the end

God bless you Dave i'm now the one who is less for not having the chance to make your acquaintance I see the others as blessed with a gift more priceless than any treasure

They were your friends
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Miracle of TVDave is a simple one that takes little to understand for it was meant to be enjoyed even more.

Its approaching the 1-year mark of his timely passing. But it is within his posts and interactions and story that he continues on. Like so many have said in the past, he came to the furry community, not to judge or condem, but to find out what it was about.

He talks in his posts, to others, in answering questions and giving ideas, he has never belittled or berated anyone. And I think that is the point.

TVDave only sought out the good in others, and shared in the goodness of his own being, giving of himself so that he now lives in others through their memories. And to do so, one did not have to communicated with him directly, reading his posts alone gives you such an insight on him and his personality... that he becomes part of you.

Personally, I have only met with him on AIM twice, but through his posts and his story, he has become an excellent friend and I would dare say- mentor.

Where ever he is, depending in your beliefs, he is in the lifeverlasting. If not in the heavens or paradise, at least in our memories.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish, I, and our wives had the great good pleasure to meet him in person shortly before he returned to Saudi Arabia. *G* He was even more fun in person than via IM. He is sorely missed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tvdave All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: