Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 11...dont throw things at me...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Chapter 11...dont throw things at me... Reply with quote

Chapter 11: Reflections.

Ti looked at the envelope addressed to her. The Canadian stamp gave her one clue as to whom it was from; the return address confirmed it, Heather. She smiled to herself, it had been awhile since she had gotten an ?actual letter?. Depression quickly set in as she stared past the letter and at the steel claw that held it fast.

It was a temporary prosthetic, one she didn?t much care for but it served its purpose.

She sighed and returned to the kitchen from which she came. A gentle and soft voice greeted her as she entered.
?What have you there?? said a smaller version of herself sitting comfortably in a chair fashioned just for her. Ti had it made when Ezzy first came to England since she really had nothing to sit in here at her home. She looked like a living doll sitting there on the counter eager to see what Ti had in her paw.

?Not much Ezz, bills, bills and more bills.? Ti paused a moment then with a sly look she said, ?Although there is a letter here from Heather, I?ll open it and you can read it while I fix us some lunch, what would you like??
?Chicken soup sounds good, if you have any??
?Have any? Chicken soup would be a corker.? Ti looked at the tiny fur sitting on the kitchen counter, ?We?re a lot alike in many ways, luv,? she gave a chuckle. ?But I?m sure you?ve all ready noticed that.?
?Yeah, I have; it?s all too creepy sometimes. I mean, when I?m here with you and it?s just us I can almost finish your sentences.? She couldn?t count the times she had done just that as they were speaking.
?I know. I feel the same, it?s as if we are connected on a different level someway.?
?Yeah but it?s a good feeling sometimes, like now; I sort of know you?re not exactly too happy. Not just by the way you speak, in some way I just know it.?
?I know what you?re talking about, I?ve had some feeling from you as well but I?ve been reluctant to talk about it. It?s just that I really wasn?t sure it was real but since you have described it as well then it has to be.?

Ezzy smiled, ?Ok enough of the ?Twilight Zone? stuff, open that letter from Four Foot.?
Ti grinned, Ezzy always had a way of breaking the ice; for someone so small she had an abundance of personality.

Opening the letter proved a huge challenge for Ti, the hook that served as her hand didn?t hold the letter opener tight enough for her to shred the top. Finally, she gave up; tearing it open with her teeth and tossed it to Ezz in disgust.

Ezzy just barely dodged the incoming paper missile, ?Hey!!!?
?Oh sorry Ezz, my fault, my temper got the best of me.?
?So?k; just watch it next time.? She began to handle the letter and found another surprise. ?Ewwww skunk drool!!!!!? Ezzy shouted.
Ti winced ?Sorry Ezz!?

It took Ezzy a few moments to fight with and then flatten the letter onto the counter. Then another minute to give it a quick brisk read. It didn?t seem all that bad so she began to read aloud.

Dear Ti, Rich and Ezz and everyone else.

Well here I sit wondering what to do with my day, Sarah my trainer told me that I had the day off so here I sit with nothing to do?BTW before I get too far into this?day time TV sucks. After hearing your news Ti, I really think we clones are a cursed bunch?I know we have talked on the phone Ti but I just want to say I?m here for you, so is everyone else.

One big bit of news that I didn?t get to spill to you the other day is that SJ and Max are engaged!
Yup?you heard me right, last I heard they were going to pick out a ring. She?s bouncing off the wall. She told me that they finally had one of those down to earth talks and as you can see it went really well. I?m happy for her, after all she needs happiness too. Max is a wonderful guy and I hope you get a chance to meet his sister, she is something else.

Ezzy took her eyes off the letter and looked up at Ti, ?Sister? I didn?t know Max had a sister.?
?Sorry luv I must have missed telling you that. Yes, indeed, he does and she turned out to be a big surprise to SJ since she is Max?s twin.?
?Twin sister??
?Yup, her name is Maxine. SJ swears if it wasn?t for her chest and assorted plumbing she?d be a ringer for Max.?
?Woah, that is different. Do you think we?re magnets for strange things, Ti??
?I wouldn?t doubt that one bit Ezz, not one bit. Strangeness magnets; an interesting concept.?

Ezzy grinned; Ti could say the funniest things sometimes. She turned her attention back to the letter and began to read again:

Hector is feeling much better and they let him out of the hospital. Seems he pulled the stitches out again, much to my dismay. He needs obedience classes, from what I hear he doesn?t make a great patient. I?m still reeling from his BIG surprise?ah I remember it like it was yesterday?

?Hector where are we going? This isn?t like you not explaining.? Heather shifted her weight to get a bit more comfortable. The cargo van Hec used to deliver furniture wasn?t totally Heather friendly although Hector had tried, the mattress he had installed was a big help.
?You?ll see, Four Foot.? He crossed his fingers, he was sure she was going to like this. Nancy had kept her word about keeping quiet and they were to meet them there. At least something was going right for a change.

Heather didn?t like the fact that she didn?t know where Hector was taking her but something did pop into her mind at that very instant, ?Hector, did you remember your pain medication??
She had to shout, the truck was extremely noisy and the view wasn?t spectacular either. In front of her was the rear cargo door; it didn?t impress her much but turning around inside the van wasn?t worth the effort plus the view wasn?t much better.
?Yes, although I?m not used to taking pills.? The muffled voice of Hector said through the small window.
?Well, don?t you forget them; you really shouldn?t be doing this you know. You pull those stitches out again and those nurses are gonna neuter you! You should be home resting!? She had been adamant that he rest but he was stubborn.

The thought of that made him almost cross his legs, ?I won?t forget but yeah I know I should be resting but believe it or not we need this.?

?We?? She didn?t understand.

?Yes? you and me, we?ve had so many set backs lately that this should brighten our day considerably.?

As the van moved along the country road, Hector could see, in the distance, Heather?s parents car parked in a field. ?All right,? he thought, something was going to go right this time. He pulled the truck slowly into the field; it was really bumpy and Heather lost her balance, almost banging her head.
?Hey!! What gives???.?
?Sorry, it?s a bit bumpy.?
?Yeah, I should say so!!! Give me a bit of a warning next time, OK??
?Sure.? He stopped the truck then turned his head around to look through the small hole into the back of the van. ?Ok, blindfold time.?
?Hec?do I??
?No buts, you promised.?

Heather let out a big sigh and put the blind fold on that Hector had given her. ?Ok, blind as a bat.?
?Hold on, we?re going to help you out of the truck.?
?We??
?Your parents are here.?
?Mom and Dad??
?We hear you sweety!? Said a muffled voice from outside the truck.
?Mom, what???? Heather could hear the door open and she saw a bit of light through her blindfold.
?Hi dear, it?s nice to see you again.?
?Mom, Dad?what are you guys up too??
?You?ll see,? answered Sid. ?We?ve got a hold of your legs hun, just ease it down?there, on the ground, now hold on and we?ll get your rear situated.?
?Thanks Dad.? Once firmly on the ground Heather took tiny steps with the guidance of her parents, then finally they stopped.
?You ready, Hector?? Sid asked.
?As ready as I?m ever going to be.?

Sid took the blind fold off and Heather blinked several times letting her eyes adjust to the bright sunshine. Once she could see again there in front of her was a huge hole in the ground and standing in front of it was Hector.
?Hector??
?Surprise!!!? They all said simultaneously.
Heather had no idea what was going on. ?I?m surprised but what?s with the big hole??

They all smiled, ?It?s where we will eventually live, Heather.? Hector said.
Heather?s eyes went wide, ?LIVE?!!!?
?Yup this hole is where the foundation of our new home is going to go.?
?Home?as in house?!!?
?OH YEAH!!!!? Hector said smiling.
Heather pounced on Hector and forgot completely about his stitches, hell, she?d sew him back up herself if she had to!!! He almost got smothered to death with kisses instead, all the while her mother filmed the whole event. Although it was extremely difficult with tears streaming down her own cheeks.

To say I was surprised was an understatement, guys. Then he explained the other hole a little ways down and that really floored me; taur neighbors, now that I can get into. One just happened to be my doctor, now that?s going to be handy. I just couldn?t believe it, I have to be one of the luckiest furs on the planet having Hector by my side. Ok? my eyes are watering again, geesh does it ever stop?

What other news have I got? The store made a pretty good profit for the year. Getting the taxes and the inventory done was a chore and?drat you already knew all that. Sigh, not that great at letter writing. Keep forgetting I talk to you guys a lot.

Oh I know, Mom heard from Endora yesterday, seems the lab results came up with some interesting findings and, well, they had to spill the beans on Swallow.

Ezz stopped, she had known about Swallows disappearance but not a lot more. This was all new stuff as she began to read to herself.
Hearing that Ezz had stopped Ti turned the soup down and turned to face Ezz, ?Ahem?go on this I want to hear.?
?Oh sorry Ti?I?m just not used to reading aloud.?
?No problem, just continue luv.?

Seems that the tests revealed that the skin they found in Swallow?s room was the result of her molting!!! Yeah, you heard it, seems she shed her skin like a snake does. Why she did it I don?t know, sounds icky though. So Endora explained to the officer in charge what Swallow was. From what mom said he was totally surprised. Now for a bigger problem, the fur that she attacked could die, she is in critical condition and isn?t doing well. If she dies, it could mean prison time for her, it may even if she doesn?t. We don?t even know if she attacked the fur at this point but it looks likely What?s happened to her I dunno, we all knew she had problems but I never thought she?d do this. Anyway there are no leads as to her whereabouts but they know they are looking for a bald fur. She must look very strange indeed. Sorry Ti, I?m sure Mother Endora was going to call you soon if she hadn?t already. She?s extremely upset about a lot of things, Swallow is just one of them. I guess her Mother?s death really was a last straw.

Well enough of that, it?s too damn depressing to think about. One happy bit of news is that Mom went to a fertility clinic. Yeah, seems that Mom and Dad want to see if it?s possible for them to conceive. Since medical science has dramatically improved since they had last seen a doctor they might just be able to it now. To think I might have a little brother or ?hehe I just thought of something, I all ready have a little sister.

Ezz rolled her eyes, ?Oh brother.?
Ti just grinned seeing Ezzy?s reaction, ?Well, it?s true!? Ti said with a smile.
?I?m not that LITTLE!?
Ti chuckled, ?We know you?re bigger than most people.?
?Very funny.? She pushed her glasses back up her muzzle and began to read again.

Anyway that would be cool, they are excited. I hope things will work out for them. Mom and Dad say hi, they are looking forward to seeing you again. Well, not sure what else to say, I think they are going to release me soon. I?ve heard rumors and Sarah has been pleased with my progress so wish me luck.

A final note Ti: I?m glad you?re feeling better, don?t lose hope, we all love you?an arm is nothing to losing you. We clones have to stick together for we are unique in this world. There are no others like us so you hang in there for me and everyone else.

Love Heather and Hector.

Ezz stood back, ?Well that was quite the note, lots of information there.?
?Yes it was, I?ll have to phone Mother Endora and see what I can do from this end.? Ti came over and picked up the piece of paper. On the bottom was taped a photo of Hector and Heather by a big hole. ?From the size of that hole it?s going to be quite the dwelling.?
?Yeah, I?d be lost there, I think my place is big enough. Oh that reminds me, any chance you could have one of your techs come out to the house. The net is really slow now, I think I screwed up one of the settings.?
Ti raised an eyebrow, ?Trying to trouble shoot? again??

Ezz took a step back, she had done this before and it had taken ages for them to figure out what she had done. ?Ah?yeah.? She said sheepishly.
?Blast Ezz what did I tell you not to do??
?Fiddle with the control settings.?
?Yes?and what have you done??
Ezzy squinted, ?Fiddled.? She looked down and said, ?How am I supposed to learn this stuff if I don?t fiddle with it now and then??
Ti sighed, ?I?ll call Richard a little later and see when they can get out there. If you can tell them the area which you were in, that will help.?
?That I do know, I wrote it down.? Ezz said smiling.
?Good, it may not be a big problem then.? Ti put the letter down and turned the soup back on. ?So, any men in your life Ezz? I know we haven?t talked a whole lot lately and I apologize for that. I feel really crummy not being there for you.?
?It?s not your fault, you?ve had a lot to deal with lately.? She couldn?t help but look at Ti?s new mechanical arm where there was once flesh and fur.
Ti looked at the metal hook that now was a new part of her. ?Tell me about it.?

Ti put the soup into two bowls, one a lot smaller than hers. Then she sat herself down and made herself comfortable on the stool at the counter. She then noticed that she was staring at Ezz which wasn?t very polite but Ezzy was something very different. What you would call a living doll would be best to describe her. She gently took her eyes off Ezz and spooned up some soup. It tasted good all the way down.
?I?m strange to look at.?
?Huh!? Ti said in surprise.
?Me; or a smaller version of you. You were staring.? Ezz blinked.
?Oh?pardon me Ezz, I?m??
?No don?t; it?s ok. I find myself staring at you too. You are so different and yet so familiar. Even though you could bench press a Buick, you are still ?how can I say it?me!?
?Yes, that?s how I see it, even though I?m physically different I share a lot of the same traits, such as this soup?today it tastes exceptional.?
?You got that right, it is good. Dad told me all he knew about you and Swallow. Heather he really didn?t know all that much, just that she was flawed and was told she had died. Seems like we all are a botched bunch.?
?I don?t see any flaws in you, you?re smart, witty and I?ve never seen you down.?

She didn?t know what to say to that, ?You haven?t been with me 24-7. I have my times and I am flawed. I have the same degenerative condition in my sight as the original Sabrina. A fact that neither you, Heather or Swallow share.?

Ti was stunned, it was true. The fact was staring her right in the face through two small pieces of glass. ?You know I?ve never really noticed your glasses.?
?You won?t believe how much these things cost to make, took them several tries to get them to work. My eyes are so small it took the doctor a long time to figure out my prescription.?
?I can imagine.? She paused for a moment, ?Can I ask you a personal question??

She wasn?t sure about that, ?If it?s that guy thing you can forget it, no there isn?t. I have some online friends but that?s about it. What?s the point anyway? Any sort of physical relationship would result in my death or serious injury so there isn?t much reason to look is there??

From Ezzy?s blatant tone it was a topic to drop, ?Oh ok, it wasn?t about that though.?
Ezzy sighed she didn?t like being short with Ti, ?Oh sorry, sure, fire away sis.? Ezz stared at Ti?s face and saw her own staring back. ?You know I still find that funny, staring into what seems to be my own face.?
?All part of having a clone sister?? Ti grinned.
?Yeah, more like having lots of clone sisters. The fact that I know who my real mother is counts as a bonus. It?s still hard to accept it all though.?
?Yes, it is a lot to take in.?
?So what?s this question you wanted to ask?? They seemed to have drifted off topic.

Ti saw that Ezzy had finished her soup. ?Did you want some more??
?Sure, it?s really good?so??
As Ti got up and turned away she spoke softly, ?Do you feel cheated??

Ezzy sat back in her small chair a bit startled by the question. ?You mean our existence??
Ti returned with the soup and sighed as she put it down. ?Yeah Ezz, that?s what I mean.
I sat here the other day and realized I never had a childhood, I miss that part of my life for some reason. Now my body is falling apart just because of an insane fur?s compulsion to create life. I feel cheated and angry.? Ti again stared at the monstrosity that was now her arm and began to cry.

Ezz knew this might be a hard day for Ti and now it began to show. She got up and moved right into Ti?s line of vision so that she was the only thing she could see.
?Ti, listen to me, I know right now things are very difficult for you and I know all about what you mean, I know what you?re feeling! I?ve been down this road and it?s not a pleasant one.? It was hard to look at Ti with those tears falling down her cheeks wetting the black fur and not being able to do a damn thing about it. ?I know, I feel cheated in many ways too but it?s not about us!!!! It?s about them!!?
?Them?!? Ti sobbed as she wiped the tears away with her paw.

?Yes, my father?our mother, Swallow, Heather, Richard everyone our lives have touched, it?s about them. If we were not created then their lives would be extremely different. Look how happy Richard is meeting you.?
?But ...look at me!!? She raised the prosthetic limb.
?That is a thing, it?s not you?Richard loves you, not your arm. He?s in love with your mind and soul, forget that thing, it?s just a tool. Rich needs you.?

?You don?t think I feel cheated? I do but I have to give and take, that?s what my dad said; take the good with the bad. I?m alive, I have a life and there are those who love me, I also know I?m a clone but I?m not Sabrina and neither are you. We only look like her, we are ourselves and that makes up for all the losses in our lives. Ti, you need to go on for as long as that huge body will carry you and everyone, me, your mother and father, Rich, everyone will be there by your side ?till the final curtain be it tomorrow or many years from now. Life is a death sentence for all of us, we have to make the best of what we can with the time we have.?
?Oh Ezz.? Ti said as she cried.
?Go ahead and cry, it?s good for you, let it out.? Ezz took a big risk in the next moment being so small Ti could kill her easily with out so much as a flinch but she knew she had to do this. She moved in and hugged Ti?s huge arm. ?I thought you might need this.?
?You truly are my sister.? Ti said with a wavery voice, she could feel Ezzy?s light squeeze on her arm and basked in its comfort. They were creatures from the same mold, both out of place in their environments but still loved by many, it was that love that kept them sane.

Brazil: Rainforest.

Mother just sat there quietly letting Alison rant but after a while she finally had enough.
?Alison, quiet down.? She drummed on her tummy creating a noise that was distinctly heard from within.
?We cannot kill someone!?
?Sure we can?it?s easy.?
?MOTHER!!!!!!?

Mother sighed to herself, this would have been so much easier if she didn?t have her conscience with her in a physical form. ?Alison, you have to know about Jacob to understand where I?m coming from.?

Deep in her own thoughts Alison did know about Jacob, that was what she feared. In the depths of Mothers mind she found out what she was capable of and that frightened her. It was in her best interest to not let on what she knew at this point. There would be a time and place for her to speak but now wasn?t the time.
?Go ahead explain, I?m in this as deep as you are.? She had no escape from this prison and if they didn?t do something; she feared the worst.

Mother sighed as she began to explain about the past, ?Alison, this is going to be hard to explain to you.?
?Please try, I?m lost as to your attitude towards Jacob.?
?All right, first off you have to know that I?ve been alive for a long time, that I know but this resurrection now has me boggled, I don?t ever remember having this happen before but it seems like a small miracle to say the least. However for now I?ll leave it as that.? She didn?t like having to explain her actions to someone who seemed?arrghh?wholesome as wheat bread. ?I?m not going to justify myself to you, I am what I am and you will have to live with that.?

?I understand, neither of us, I think, is a willing participant in this matter.?
?In that you are correct.?
?So go on, I take it the life you lead put you in a position of power to do things as you saw fit.?
?That is a mild way of putting it.? She wasn?t as stupid as she let on, Mother thought. ?Jacob was my ?When things went wrong fur,? he had a knack of getting the job done under almost any circumstances. He was well paid and well feared by my staff. I had complete trust in him until that day.?
?Ah?something went wrong??
?Yes, very wrong, I was acquiring samples to further my research, highly rare and valuable ones in fact. I needed them desperately to complete the many experiments I had running at the time. The person I got them from was not on my trust list, far from it but I needed what he had to offer. We made an arrangement and planned a meeting. Little did I know I had a surprise waiting. I?d been a thorn in the side of this two bit peddler for years and now he was in a position to wipe me out; that was through Jacob. He paid him a king?s ransom to turn against me and he did just that. I lost many a good team member that night and almost my life. I took several slugs to the chest and I spent months in a private hospital recovering. I vowed that Jacob would pay but he vanished and many a fur that I sent after him did too. He cost me a lot, in experiments, time, money and trained staff. But I swore he would pay, one of my staff finally caught up with him?to say I was angry with him when I finally stared him in the face was an understatement. We left him for dead and that massive scar across his face is a testimony to my work. I was surprised as hell to see him alive.?
?Ah?I see and now with this deal??
?I don?t trust him, he?s taken too long to interrogate us. We are not in his plans Alison, we are bait for his adversary?then we sleep with the fishes.?

Alison gulped, if Jacob couldn?t be trusted then who could they trust? ?Then how are we going to get out of this mess??
?I have a plan but it?s going to involve us killing someone or more precisely be the instrument of that persons death.?
Alison sighed, that wasn?t something she wanted to hear.

A little farther into the jungle.

Far away in another jungle clearing, a luxurious home sits with lots of servants running about like a jewel in the verdant rainforest. Deep within the many roomed mansion was an enormous, almost throne like room, books adorn the walls in lovely bookcases made from the finest woods. Beautiful oriental rugs adorn the walls and floors. At the far end of this room sat a huge desk, not much adorns the top of it except a small letter. Sitting behind this desk, in a huge leather chair, sat a very powerful looking leopard. Muscles bulged from underneath his tight shirt, he didn?t look at all happy.

?Again Maurice, where did you get this letter?? Said the leopard as he pointed to the frail piece of paper.
?From the creature that Baluroo has captured, she?s intelligent but I cannot say what species she is. She is bright yellow with a disfigured arm. However she clearly knew I was a spy.? The small lemur gulped.
?You haven?t been compromised??
?No master Husarr, I have been very discreet. Baluroo suspects nothing.? He fidgeted in place wanting this interview to be over.
?Good, I?ve risked a lot keeping you there for so long. You say this creature, this she creature is intelligent??
?Yes and Baluroo feared her at first, although she called him by another name.?
?Oh?? Came a curious reply.
?She called him Jacob.?
?Very interesting, can you get word back to her.?
?I do not know master, she is guarded?she ran into me deliberately to give me this message at considerable risk to herself.?
?Hmmm, I must consider this carefully. If this note be true then I will be rid of my greatest rival. Leave me now but do not leave the house.?
?Yes master.? The lemur hopped away at a great pace.
Husarr looked at the letter carefully, reading the words and absorbing their meaning, ?Can I put my trust in a creature I know nothing about?? He sighed, this was indeed a quandary.

The metallic barred crate came down with a crash at the docks, Jacobs hired hands were none too gentle handling it. She could see him watching with an evil grin from afar, he was enjoying this way too much. The big problem that now mother faced was that she wasn?t in control of the body, Alison was and if she didn?t go along with the plan well there would be no tomorrow. She only prayed that her note had been received and that her description of the plan was enough to sway him/her to go along with her.
?Alison you better do this!!?
?But??
?Alison, we went all through this, Jacob will not let us leave this place alive.? Knowing Jacob, she was sure they would be dead before the next full moon.
?I don?t want to kill him.?
?You are not killing him, only giving another the means to do so.?
?But??
?Alison, you want to eventually figure out how we can split up right? Well, I can do that, I have the means to do it. Remember what we spoke of??
?Yes, you said you?d do everything possible to help get us free of this situation.?
?And I?ll keep my promise but if we don?t get out of here I cannot do that. We are no match for Jacob and his workers even if he doesn?t kill us outright. ?
Alison was crying, ?I know and I understand?I?I will follow your plan. I don?t have to like it.?
?Good, I hope this happens soon.? She sighed from within her confined space.

Well, things didn?t happen quickly and the sun beat down on them slowly cooking them alive. Mother knew this was some of Jacob?s sadistic payback being dished back at her and she snarled deep in her throat.

At sunset, he arrived in a limousine. Or so she assumed, who else would arrive on a South American dock in a limo. From what she could see, Jacob and the leopard were gabbing it up and having a grand old time, both were surrounded by their bodyguards. Now Mother could see why Jacob needed an insider, no one was getting close to this fur, whoever he was.

Eventually they made their way to the docks and to her cage. Jacob was cocky as all get out showing off to this huge leopard. If he was onto her he gave no indication what so ever.
?So Lord Husarr, is it not how I described it.?
?Yes Baluroo, it is. You said it?s a she??
?Yes, very tame I assure you. I should get quite a haul for her. Just wish I knew what she was.?
?Tame you say??
?Yes my lord, very; go ahead stroke her, she purrs.?
Mother could see that Jacob was a nervous wreck even though his outward appearance showed little sign of it.
?I?m not sure.?
?Let me show you, no need to be frightened.? Jacob?s hand moved into the cage. It was Alison?s cue to act very friendly. At Jacob?s touch, she purred and rubbed up against it; much to his delight. ?See, very friendly.?
?I see.? Jacob had removed his paw by now letting Lord Husarr look at her some more. Then came the moment she was awaiting for, Lord Husarr put his two paws into the cage.
?My aren?t you a homely thing, too bad you cannot speak.? As he looked Alison right in the eye she gently slipped the leopard the syringe. ? Husarr turned his large head back to Jacob, ?How much??
?My Lord??
?How much for her??
?I?didn?t think you be interested in it and she?s pregnant, another thing for you to worry about.? Lord Husarr turned his head back and winked then removed his paws from the cage.
?Ow!? Lord Husarr pretended to be injured as he removed his paws.
?Are you ok? What happened?? Jacob asked, the delight in his voice was plainly evident to Mother but no one else caught on.
?It is nothing, the creature only scratched my paw. I believe it wasn?t intentional. First thing I will do is trim its claws.?
Mother knew that Jacob was happy just by looking at him.
?Let?s go talk about this Baluroo, I?m sure we can come to an agreement.? Jacob just looked back at the cage and his lips split showing off those very shiny and pointed teeth.

Alison fell asleep after the sun had set and she was tired. She was rudely awakened by a flashlight that was shining right into her face.
?So it seems we finally get to meet on my terms,? said the voice behind the blinding light.
Mother, now in charge, could make out the silhouette of the leopard. ?Lord Husarr??? She choked the words out for her throat was dry.
?Yes.?
?Jacob??
?Dead, very dead.?
?Good!!?
?Yes, seems for our mutual benefit. Get something to break this lock!!? Husarr said to one of his henchmen briefly breaking their conversation. ?So, little creature, I owe you my life it seems.?
?Yes.? Mother didn?t say anything more.
?And what is the price I have to pay for this favor??
?Get me the hell out of here!!!?
?Done!!? Said the grinning Leopard.

Akron.

The black truck pulled up into the drive about eight in the evening much to Keith?s dismay; he was enjoying a movie and now he wouldn?t get to see the end of it. The doorbell rang and as he opened the door he could only see a couple of the wolves, there were more than before.
?Yes, can I help you??
?We?d like to talk with your house guest again.?
Keith sighed and let them in. His mute guest had heard and popped out from her room. ?There she is?and try to make this quick I?d like to see the end of my movie.?
?We?ll be brief.? The wolf followed Mother back to her room, he carried one black suitcase with him. He gently closed the door behind him. He looked at the small figure before him and sighed ?Here goes everything? he thought.
He opened the case and spoke. ?My name is Michael and we have verified that you are our employer. As of this moment we are under your control, I have brought you fitting clothes for you to wear.?

?Yes!!!? Mother took one look in the bag and pulled out a black leather coat. It was almost too long for her but it would do. The rest she left, Michael gently closed it back up. She opened the door and vacated the room with him following behind. She made a quick dart into the kitchen where she opened a cupboard door and pulled out some tea. She handed Michael another box which he took under his arm. She then headed for the door where she was promptly stopped by Keith.

?Woah, hold on there little lady, that?s our stuff. Plus don?t you fellars think there should be some sort of reward passed on here. I did save your friend there from a nasty fire!?

Mother stood back and grinned, ?Of course Keith, there should be a reward!? Her voice was harsh and crackled due to the lack of use.
?Ahh?you can speak!!!? Keith pointed obviously surprised.
?Oh yes! You see a person in my position has to be very careful in what she says, so why say anything at all. It worked out fabulously.?
?But??
?I know your reward?I was getting to that.? She smiled as she turned away from him and began to walk out the door. ?Thank you Keith for your hospitality!!? She crackled then she commanded, ?Kill them and burn this place to the ground!!!!?

End Of Chapter 11

?We?re on the highway to hell?BAA NAH?Highway to hell?

?Damn, she put the be in Be-yatch!?

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: