Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

The universe won't implode; if you go back and read the Sabrina story you'll find a few clues that Tabitha did her good works successfully.

Clue One:

In the Tabitha story, Tabitha has a prescription envelope delivered to her by the Iron Raptor and explains to it that someone she knows has endometriosis but can't get the medicine.

Then read the Sabrina-Online chapter in which Sabrina thinks she's pregnant but isn't. She takes some medicine from an envelope hidden in her room and later experiences mixed feelings of joy and guilt when the doctor announces her endometriosis is cured. "Miracles happen...and sometimes they're made for you." "I really should tell him...but I gave my word."

Clue Two:

In Tabitha, Tabitha reveals to Dr. Badger that she regretted turning down a marriage proposal from a brilliant skunk named Terl at MIT, and claims that she would go back and change that if she could.

In Sabrina-Online, Sabrina encounters little Tabitha drawing a picture of herself and a skunk named Terl, who she describes as "the guy I'm supposed to marry someday...the lady told me so." What lady? "The nice lady who was here when you were out, who got my five bucks from the Bunnyman." Hmm.....

Clue Three:

In Sabrina-Online, in the scene where Sarge yells at both Sabrina and Tabitha and Sabrina tries to comfort her baby sister, she thinks "Kid, you've no idea what I owe you..." Now what could that possibly mean?

Please smack me around if I'm imagining things, or if I'm revealing stuff that shouldn't be pointed out overtly on a message board. My apologies to Mr. Yost if that's the case!
Galadrion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:56 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

*chuckle* As long as you're not posting insider information, just about any type of speculation is fair game. And if you are posting insider information, I imagine several people are going to have some questions for you...

BTW, in case no one else has done it yet, let me welcome you to the boards, Sunshine! Glad to have you with us!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
The universe won't implode; if you go back and read the Sabrina story you'll find a few clues that Tabitha did her good works successfully.

Please smack me around if I'm imagining things, or if I'm revealing stuff that shouldn't be pointed out overtly on a message board. My apologies to Mr. Yost if that's the case!

My Dear Sunshine:

Hardly. Our Good Mr. Yost inserted those subtle clues for that very purpose. Anyone with the requisite percipience can find them. And since you seem to be blessed in that regard, allow me to pose another question.

What is your view of the nature of the Brunner Effect? I have my own theories, but would be interested in hearing yours. Tabitha understands its implications, and seems to feel that this one trip into the past will be the only one ever to occur. Nor is she completely sanguine about her chances of returning to her own time. Can you postulate why?

And welcome, indeed, to the Board (welcome on board?). We are a friendly lot, so don't be afraid to speak your mind.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: