Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAN!!! most of it is hitting the fan at once and it going to get messy in here so all I can say is DUCK AND COVER FURS!! Shocked

Great chapter as always SK I enjoyed reading it.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Friday is going to be interesting. Twisted Evil

Khan may not be on his best mood when Carmen and Amari tell him. Twisted Evil

And one more femme that is interested in him?

The air is going to be so thick, they'll need a chainsaw to cut it. Twisted Evil

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
And don't forget Izzy's bomb also due to be told friday.

Yes. Though I think this is just SK's way of letting EK find out about her love for him. I don't think that he would just say "Sorry to see you leave, good luck!", but he would try to find out why. And given the levels of empathy he is capable of (see Zig's visit) and Izzy's state, he should not have a lot of trouble figuring it out.

The military equivalent of Friday's event would be a coordinated cannonage at a target, aim a lot of cannons (that are too weak to penetrate alone) at exactly the same spot and fire them at the same time. Twisted Evil

If that does not penetrate then his scull bones go all the way in. Laughing Wink

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
The military equivalent of Friday's event would be a coordinated cannonage at a target, aim a lot of cannons (that are too weak to penetrate alone) at exactly the same spot and fire them at the same time. Twisted Evil

If that does not penetrate then his scull bones go all the way in. Laughing Wink

*G* I believe the technical term is "Time on Target", when all the fire is set up that it all hits at once. And, yes, this does look to be rather stressful for Khan; I wonder if, given the way he's "slipping', he'll be able to take it. Surprised Wink

Thoughtfully,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of pulling a playing card out of the bottom of a card house

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Hiding behind Izzy Reply with quote

Quote:
...he would have launched himself through the door, and dragged Ami and Izzy--especially Izzy--back into the room, kicking and screaming if necessary...

Well, you could always think of it this way- hasn't Ami kinda set him up a couple of times before, like this? (Remember how she left him with Tawny??) Wouldn't you be just the least bit suspicious of someone who kept setting you up like that?

Or, put another way:
Izzy is, to his (conscious) way of thinking, one of the female furs of the clinic he would want to be at his side, while he's dealing with the stresses of Zig Zag's presence, and what it does to him.

He *is* interested in her, but not in any way he'd currently or openly acknowledge, even to himself. But that doesn't mean that "interest" equals "opportunity".... Twisted Evil

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh your evil.

that is all

No its not.

SK, with all the emotional writing that you do, please, and I mean this in a good way, from the center of my very soul, I am very glad that I am not a character.

OOF!

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Hiding behind Izzy Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:
He *is* interested in her, but not in any way he'd currently or openly acknowledge, even to himself. But that doesn't mean that "interest" equals "opportunity".... Twisted Evil

I think he's going to have his face rubbed in "opportunity", come Friday.... Twisted Evil

A lot will depend on the timing, e.g. who goes first.

And another thought:
How many other things will come up on Friday?
Like a call from the Sabbateur case?
A vistit by that purist Cop?
Complications with the STD from the frat party?
Maybe those religious fanatics have planned their demonstration against "abortions". Khan would be just be in the right frame of mind for that after coming back from a last visit to Gabrielle. Evil or Very Mad

So many possibilities... Twisted Evil

This is not just a truckload, but more like a supertanker's worth of manure heading for a high-speed rotary distribution device... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Wink

Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Holy crap...

Khan has been walking on the edge of a knife, with his emotions fo most of the chapters. He has been able to keep hold of them so far. In some cases just able to hold on to them. Now with every thing about to fall on him tomorrow...... If that alone doesn't put him over the edge, then adding the death of the girl(??), and the death of Mikka (and we all know that he will blame himself for that death as well) will bring him crashing down.

I'm glad I'm not in his place.

Oh, and he has a randy, Roo looking him over as well Twisted Evil When it rains it pours.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly McAllen wrote:
Oh, and he has a randy, Roo looking him over as well Twisted Evil When it rains it pours.

I would not say that it pours. I don't know if there is a word for it.
Twisted Evil Compared to what is going to happen, the Niagara Falls are a light drizzle. Twisted Evil

Elle Femme

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Khan's conversation with Gabriella is the roughest patch of all. It would have put me over the edge. Really, it was terribly cruel of her to call him like that, lay a guilt trip on him for not "helping" her, and then blow her brains out while he's on the other end of the line. I can't think of anything off-paw that she could have done that would have hurt him worse. Evil or Very Mad

Folks, I believe we are about to be witnesses to the Friday From Hell. Shocked

Concolor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elle Femme wrote:
I think that Khan's conversation with Gabriella is the roughest patch of all. It would have put me over the edge. Really, it was terribly cruel of her to call him like that, lay a guilt trip on him for not "helping" her, and then blow her brains out while he's on the other end of the line. I can't think of anything off-paw that she could have done that would have hurt him worse. Evil or Very Mad

ER -- SORRY. That was me. I didn't log Lucy off first. Rolling Eyes

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elle Femme wrote:

I agree in full. Gabriella had a number of options, of which she chose the absolute worst. I cannot for certain say what I'd have done in her place, but I'd like to think that I'd have sought the advice of another femme who'd had similar experiences and see what she did. I certainly would try at all costs to avoid not only suicide but murder. Shocked

Concolor wrote:
ER -- SORRY. That was me. I didn't log Lucy off first. Rolling Eyes

*snrk* Check it out, it's Concolor in Drag! Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf Starchaser wrote:
*snrk* Check it out, it's Concolor in Drag! Twisted Evil

*Chokes on a laugh* Now THAT was an image I didn't need! Somehow, I can't decide which would be worse... a ballerina costume, complete with tiara and tutu, or a lace-trimmed pink party frock and one of those gigantic lollipops...

Sorry, Concolor, but my imagination got away from me... *Goes off in search of a quiet, dark corner to indulge in a fit of giggles*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
*Chokes on a laugh* Now THAT was an image I didn't need! Somehow, I can't decide which would be worse... a ballerina costume, complete with tiara and tutu, or a lace-trimmed pink party frock and one of those gigantic lollipops...

The cheerleader's outfit is overdone, and the nurse's uniform even more so...

*joins Galadrion in massive gigglefest*

What have I started this time? Shocked Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 30 of 45

Jump to: