Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another hopeless addict
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:

... Well any way, I can know say im a true addict. I wrote a 4 page essay on the sabrina story for my english class. I was supose to write a report on a book that impacted my life dramaticaly and guess what you were the one

Oh my God, what an incredible compliment ... I plain don't know what to say .....

Thank you .... I'm seriously overwhelmed over here

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
man I you guys were right. Well paint blue and call me a smurf. I never noticed it. Hay chris, you ever consider how hard it is for a lifty to drive a stick. Gees, that was unexpected.

What do you mean hard?

I'm a leftie and have driven with stick-shift all my life...
(Tractors, cars even a mini-bus once)

I consider left-handed drivers better because WE have our 'most preferred' (read: accurate)hand on the steering-weel while shifting...

Now, getting a decent pair of scissors, THAT is difficult!

And what I'm going to do when my left-handed Sicos Colani mouse dies of old age(it's at least 5 years old now) I have no idea...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
man on a mission wrote:
... Well any way, I can know say im a true addict. I wrote a 4 page essay on the sabrina story for my english class. I was supose to write a report on a book that impacted my life dramaticaly and guess what you were the one

Oh my God, what an incredible compliment ... I plain don't know what to say .....
Thank you .... I'm seriously overwhelmed over here

Well, you did change the lives for quite a few people. Very Happy
At least for everybody here who started writing after reading your story (and the other stories spawned from it).

And not a few of those who are "only readers" as well. (Hmmm, just wondering how many of those will start writing sometime soon as well.) Wink

Concolor

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
man on a mission wrote:
man I you guys were right. Well paint blue and call me a smurf. I never noticed it. Hay chris, you ever consider how hard it is for a lifty to drive a stick. Gees, that was unexpected.

What do you mean hard?

I'm a leftie and have driven with stick-shift all my life...
(Tractors, cars even a mini-bus once)

I consider left-handed drivers better because WE have our 'most preferred' (read: accurate)hand on the steering-weel while shifting...

Now, getting a decent pair of scissors, THAT is difficult!

And what I'm going to do when my left-handed Sicos Colani mouse dies of old age(it's at least 5 years old now) I have no idea...

Is it a special-configuration mouse or something? All two-button mouses I ever used could be swapped for left-handed use.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
anthony wrote:
Is it a special-configuration mouse or something? All two-button mouses I ever used could be swapped for left-handed use.

Well, it's not just button swap. If this Colani mouse is like the ones I remember here, then it is very much unsymetrical. It fits the right (or left) hand very well, but you can't use it with the other hand.

man on a mission

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nameless did nail you there, some mice are just not symeterical, speacial thoughts damn ball mice I have to use at school. Stupid, cheap, furry hating school.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Concolor wrote:
anthony wrote:

Well, it's not just button swap. If this Colani mouse is like the ones I remember here, then it is very much unsymetrical. It fits the right (or left) hand very well, but you can't use it with the other hand.

I see. Well, never having had the wherewithal to purchase such a fancy item for my personal use, and working as I do for a company that has standardized on Micros**t EVERYTHING, I've never had the opportunity to use one. My brother has all that ergonomic stuff (custom chair, wrapped keyboard, special slanted and recessed monitor spot, and some kind of super mouse & ball thing you can use any way you want) but I haven't been able to justify the expense to myself.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Concolor wrote:
anthony wrote:

Heh, sounds like Colani, a very interesting & original designer. His aircraft concepts were unique to say the least.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:

Well any way, I can know say im a true addict. I wrote a 4 page essay on the sabrina story for my english class. I was supose to write a report on a book that impacted my life dramaticaly and guess what you were the one

Would you please share it with us? I for one would love to read it.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
I will make some Bookshelf room if it won't fit here. Smile

Heck, I'll put it on Foxx Den!

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: