Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrinas dead, noooooooo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill definately look at that. *sniff sniff poor Sabby*

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JamesPI

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, Crayzed, once you get past that, the story gets better. Much better, in fact. Very Happy
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrayzedWolf wrote:
I just read the first 2 Chap of Tabitha.

I had to stop for a while becuase my eyes wont stop watering. Jezus this is a good story. But I really miss Sabrina.

*clap clap* Chris u really out-done yourself.

Thank you Smile Now, onward to Chapter 3!
And never forget, James is a major part of this writing, too!

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes James is an very import part of the story. Im sorry for overlooking that. *clap clap clap/standing ovation*

And I have just finished the rest of the chapters. And it seems like good-ol Tabby is gonna save good-ol Sabby Very Happy

Cant wait to read more!!!

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrayzedWolf wrote:
Cant wait to read more!!!

::Nudges Chris::

I think he's trying to tell ya something buddy Very Happy

CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pokes Chris in back with knife*

Yah u better hop to it Twisted Evil

My Live Journal
man on a mission

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy get cracing no rest for the genious.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
webkilla

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo man on mission: It's called no rest for the wicked... and since Chris has managed to kill of Sabrina in the original Tabitha storyline (she might not after a lil' timetravel!) then i do believe that Chris constitutes as wicked...

And after reading chapter 6... Well, #Puppy dog let's just say that my very own (late) grandfather passed away like that... While yours truly were holding his hand... So i guess i could relate - that made it a much more powerful experience for me!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrayzedWolf wrote:
I just read the first 2 Chap of Tabitha.

I had to stop for a while becuase my eyes wont stop watering. Jezus this is a good story. But I really miss Sabrina.

Now, imagine being me and having had to write that! Then James punched it up a little and you have what you see before you.

Quote:
*clap clap* Chris u really out-done yourself.

Thank you most kindly! Just wait until you see what Cirrel's been working on ... when he's done, that'll really come to life.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
When you get the chance check out the Tabitha scene written by Josh Fox.
The scene is about the same time as chapter 1 with Tabitha at Sabrina's grave site.

A very moving and well written piece. I forget if Josh was 16 or 17 when he wrote it but it is excellent.

Josh gave me the OK to put that on Foxx Den. I haven't gotten to it yet (typical Yost male absent-mindedness). But absolutely, read it. Best read after you've read Chapter 1 though.

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
yo man on mission: It's called no rest for the wicked... and since Chris has managed to kill of Sabrina in the original Tabitha storyline (she might not after a lil' timetravel!) then i do believe that Chris constitutes as wicked...

Looks like it's also called "the natives are getting restless" Smile I'm working on getting myself back to work on it, promise! Smile

Chris!
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I just read chapter 6... Crying or Very sad
I'm gonna miss her Chris! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
The "Our Father" prayer during her last moments were really touching too...
Mapper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep that chapter sent me into a nose dive was really depressed and if ya seen cirrels pictures that he did for that be prepared they are soooo strong and really draw out deep emotion. :_( and i mean big time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Kleenex Reply with quote

::stocks up on kleenex, single handedly supports the corporation as a result:: Let me first state, I read the Sabrina story -first- and hadn't viewed a single piece of the artwork when I dove into Tabitha. Chapter one was almost enough to make me never pick it up again... I knew it was gonna be hard, and the graveside scene was a hard one to stomach. I kept reading, the hope building in me that Tabitha would succede... Then chapter 6 hit me like a ton of bricks... and to those just now experianceing it, I would greatly recomend that you take a weekend for this one folks. I was fortunate to read that on a Saturday... and had all the rest of the day and Sunday to mope before I had to be presentable for work. Why is it we love Sabrina so much? Perhapse its because she is the girl next door, but I believe we see a lot of those that -we- love in her. Perhapse the one that we each love individually, has some traits that we are reminded of by Sabrina. I know this is the case with me. It makes it easy for me to be in Chris's shoes as he lives out his life. And then, in Tabitha, that is gone... that contact... That was bad enough, learning of that in chapter 1... but then, what makes chapter 6 so hard for me... is its reveiled -how- she died... that it was unexpected... -SUDDEN-... the shock of it is crushing. Because it hits us where it counts... Reminding us all that life can be snuffed out unexpectadly, and those we love are not imune from it. And so, since we know Sabrina so well, thanks to the efforts of Chris Yost and Eric... And who can forget Cirrel... When I caught up on Tabitha, I started into the artwork... and when I hit that picture... I was as much a wreck as I had been when I read chapter 6 the first time... Because it made Chris and Jame's words tangeable, visable as my imagination was too timid to make them. Seeing sabby like that ::shudders, shakeing his head side to side to shake the image from his mind:: I can still hear Alan's howl... Its a sound made by my imagination, but that will haunt me for a very long time to come. We can greive with Chris Foxx, as well as suffer the very same shock he suffered. It felt like a dear one to me in my family had died when I read chapter 6. Thats the best way to sum it up... I was depressed for a while... and over what? The simple realization that we are all subject to what Chris is... Ok... I better stop rambleing... startin to need tissue at a regular clip now, and I dont know how much more pounding this desk can take.. Lets just say... I was as worked up as Chris Foxx was as his memory flooded back... Chris and James... dont you guys ever think of stoping your work... if you do, I'll go to the loony bin for sure. Ohh... and ::claps his hands, joinin in the standing (if rather tearfull) ovation::

Leonato

pung2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: One more added to the *sniffle* list Reply with quote

I wanted to share a story that had just recently
happened to me. We were in the field for three weeks and I had
borrowed a friends PDA and uploaded all the Sabrinaverse stories I
could find (ZigZag Noir, Tabitha, etc...) so I could have something
to read while I was sitting around freazing my @ss off. Well I had
finally read Tabitha the story (if you dont know or havent read any
of these then what the HELL are you waiting for?) My friend was
sitting with me in our shelter also reading a book, when I had
reached Chapter 6 and started wiping my eyes. Now I have been in the
army for about ten years, eight of those were Infantry, I've been
deployed to Bosnia, Egypt, Kuwait, Afganistan, and Africa. I pride
myself on being a somewhat ahem...macho kind of guy, however, this
story had me in TEARS!!! Well needless to say my friend appreciated
the irony, I just thought I would share that with y'all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: